The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Siamdiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
Icon2 always full house de sia..
Thinking try barcode or pixie.
Gng Cathay for dinner maybe venture parklane or princep area
Pixie is boring. You can try kingdom if you want happening or those small thai discos at golden mile.
Old 17-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Do you speak Thai? How do you ask a lady if you wanna have sex with her?
bro return +7 cheers

Anyone want my ID, PM for discuss
Old 18-11-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
You paste 1000 note on your forehead when you walk in , you be sure to have some hell of fun in the disco. and when you pay for the drinks, flowers n etc, take out the bunch of bank notes and flip flip flip n pay, you sure to have many want to stick to you the whole night n raba you for flowers and sure to go with you for supper and dont mind some fingering and gropping here n there. Poles stick into the valley hole depends on how much bank notes you willing to part if not, then hopefully you look like the super male stars she adore or look like her ex bf..
This will only make TS looks like a goddamn carrot-head.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acebookie88 View Post
Not foc, I gave them flowers in the joint but its on their own accord that they want to follow me.
I love this kinda barter system -- giving flowers in exchange for sex. I thought only monkeys do this...
Old 18-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This will only make TS looks like a goddamn carrot-head.
90% customers going tru the main door and all the siam bus only see carrot head coming in... Not true meh?

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
I love this kinda barter system -- giving flowers in exchange for sex. I thought only monkeys do this...
I beg to differ. I think those who don't are those cheapos who get the girls to drink a lot and touchy but once they head up to the stage, these guys head off or escape to the toilet to Siam the flowers. Shame on them...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1