The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
seekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of light
Talking GF Past Relationship

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the long post and bad grammar, please bear with me awhile as I wish to know guys opinions or experience here.

Do you guys curious to know about your gf past relationships?

I do know it’s the past and it’s better not to know too much since it’s over.
But sometimes gf will kepo to know all your past relationships and asking about what i did with my ex, etc. I was pretty honest about my past relationships but will restraint giving too much details.
She even did ask about like how much sex with my ex or do I have ONS which I told her I had once ONS before only. She will dig up my things and see my laptop to find out things about me and my past relationships. She did saw my ONS girl photo and she’s very jealous and asking me why I keep these photo and it’s many years ago which I never bother about it and I deleted it. she started to judge me what kind of man I am. She having trust issue due to her past relationships so she feeling insecure about me.

she do ask about my past relationships so I do ask her and sometime she will voluntarily tell me about it. She mention that she don’t like sex as it’s very painful experience and wish not having sex till marriage. She’s not a virgin as she will please her bf and give in sex but it’s not her wish to do so.

Later I found out from her hard disk (saw the digital diary) that she was mention she’s horny and wish to fuck by her bf and she enjoy having sex with him for multiple times. I was taken aback by it as it doesn’t tally of what she said to me. Somehow we went into the topic about our ex and I asked her about it. She totally deny about the things they did and I told her I saw her diary and she said she already forgotten about it (which I don’t believe). Afterward she went devastated that it’s the past she don’t want to mention and that relationship hurt her a lot as she feeling herself very dirty and what she did are just to please her bf. I was sorry digging all these up and I will let the past go.

Sometimes when you wish to know something and somehow god will let you find it. I found out photo (hard disk) of her with another guy seem like a couple as they wefie in the guy apartment. Mind running again, who’s this guy and why she at her apartment and she never mention about relationship with this guy. She told me she never had ONS or FWB as she doesn’t like sex but I had a feeling that she had a short relationship with him and they had sex. I never mention about this guy as I don’t wish the last incident to happen again.

Her very last relationship was with a guy oversea which was a Long distance for a year plus. She went over to find him and it’s was their first meeting and after that the guy did came over a few times to find her. Initially I will assume that they will have sex as I will understand it. I did hint about his ex dick size so to find out did they had sex and she said she don’t know (so I assume they didn’t had sex).
Recently I happen to saw her old phone photo gallery (the phone is already spoil and can’t power up but it happen to on when I charge it), browsing the photo of they having holiday for the first time at the guy country. I saw a photo that her ex doggie style her in his living room which she was the one took the pic and I was like WTF. It was their first meeting and they already had sex. (Not tally of no sex before marriage and doesn’t like sex)

I know curiosity kill the cat and it happened to me twice now. I am totally fine about her been sexually active with her ex but why lie to me and mention she don’t like sex at all.
We do make out for the first 2 months of the relationship and I was able to up her on the third month after all these that I found out. she do enjoying it but sometimes will tears after feeling guilty about it. I thought I was good enough to make her enjoy sex and experience orgasm for the first time. But I started to have doubt about her words.

I know she will not flirt or have sex with other guys as she’s very loyal to her partner. It’s just that when i found out things that I shouldn’t know and hearing words are not tally of what she did. It become a 心结 which I can’t openly confront her.

What should I do and you guys have this problem? Please share your stories too. Thank you for reading.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GF Past Relationship

Dont forget gals are also a great liar too....they are always right and you will always lose...Never trust them .
Old 28-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

"I know she will not flirt or have sex with other guys as she’s very loyal to her partner"
Oohhh..how u know? Dun be a fool..is she a human? It takes time to know more about ya own gf so dun jump into ya own conclusion! Time..time will tell u all!
Old 29-10-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, faster fuck her like how her ex, fuck buddy fucked her them fucking dump her. This kind of liar does not deserve your love. I also encountered similar situation before. Just dump her bro
Old 29-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

she probably really don't like sex but in the heat of the moment, anyone will just give in to passion.

while i don't understand why she would lie, as long as u feel she don't cheat, i feel it is ok. not like u are wearing a green hat. cheers bro..
Old 29-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
DavNg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavNg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavNg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dun trust ppl who are manipulative. All you know u are a spare tire. some women have problem breaking clean from their ex no matter how long ago it is. they lack self control.
Old 31-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
These are life experiences which you will learn.

1. Never dig into each other's past if you want to keep the relationship. It creates jealousy. It achieves nothing positive. See what it did for you? So what when you know her past? Did it help improve your relationship? No. It created mistrust. Why must she tell you everything?

2. Just enjoy each other's company without expectation. You were honest, and expect her to be honest too. When she is not, you get upset. Hello, she is not a robot. She has her own perspective too.

3. Every one has an ugly past. If their past worked out, they will not be with you. *hello, knock knock, think think abit can? Duh!*. Why force her to bring up her ugly past? You think your "why you did that with your ex bf, and not with me" reason will work on her? No, you merely drive her into a corner. For what? She is not your slave.

4. Never never never tell your gf/wife your past sexual life. You may think it is good to be honest. But Women are jealous creatures. They are more emotional than men and cannot handle it, period. You will learn such truths as you get older.

5. Why don't you cherish your gf as she is?

When you continue digging, you might as well say goodbye to your gf. Somebody is going to get very angry. There will be quarrels. Over a stupid thing called the Past. Imho, the fact you even started digging, I think your relationship is practically over. Just be wiser in your next relationship.
Old 31-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Time to let her go if no trust .... relationship will face more serious problem in live

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Old 04-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,I think u think too much liao..Too careful for your own good..insecure guy..
Old 05-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
seekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,

1. Never dig into each other's past if you want to keep the relationship. It creates jealousy. It achieves nothing positive. See what it did for you? So what when you know her past? Did it help improve your relationship? No. It created mistrust. Why must she tell you everything?

2. Just enjoy each other's company without expectation. You were honest, and expect her to be honest too. When she is not, you get upset. Hello, she is not a robot. She has her own perspective too.

3. Every one has an ugly past. If their past worked out, they will not be with you. *hello, knock knock, think think abit can? Duh!*. Why force her to bring up her ugly past? You think your "why you did that with your ex bf, and not with me" reason will work on her? No, you merely drive her into a corner. For what? She is not your slave.

4. Never never never tell your gf/wife your past sexual life. You may think it is good to be honest. But Women are jealous creatures. They are more emotional than men and cannot handle it, period. You will learn such truths as you get older.

When you continue digging, you might as well say goodbye to your gf. Somebody is going to get very angry. There will be quarrels. Over a stupid thing called the Past. Imho, the fact you even started digging, I think your relationship is practically over. Just be wiser in your next relationship.
Thank you for all the bro advice and I know digging her past doesn't help but worsen the relationship. Which I found out things that I may not able to accept it. This also make me realize how much do I love her and do I really love her that much that I can accept her everything. She feeling insecure about me and I also feeling insecure, that's why we are been digging each other past and we are digging our own relationship grave. I can see it's pretty bad start and not sure we are able to overcome it.
The toughest choice is, we don't know should we hold on or giving it up?
Old 05-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,

great advice.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerJ View Post
Thank you for all the bro advice and I know digging her past doesn't help but worsen the relationship. Which I found out things that I may not able to accept it. This also make me realize how much do I love her and do I really love her that much that I can accept her everything. She feeling insecure about me and I also feeling insecure, that's why we are been digging each other past and we are digging our own relationship grave. I can see it's pretty bad start and not sure we are able to overcome it.
The toughest choice is, we don't know should we hold on or giving it up?
i feel there's no point go digging up past ghosts, it might just haunt you. besides what's important is the future. on the other hand, insecure just shows a lack of trust. no trust then better don't continue.

just my thoughts only.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
insanea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Digging up the past is never a good thing. Almost everybody is dumb when they are young and made plenty of mistakes. Esp in this world where handphone cameras made it easier to store evidence. Yr gf might have just been manipulated and deceived by her ex.

However, there is still a slight possibility that she might be lying. It is up to you to make your own judgement about it. =)
Old 05-11-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
reborn80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Truth hurts. Pls forget the past and move on. Bro. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1