The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Share your experience with loan sharks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowfish View Post
I once know a bookie from the north area doing big on football betting. Player has lost to him a few properties and still ask the player go jump cause he refused to sell his last assets. Endup player did jump, broke both legs and become police case. After awhile later, bookie is back in business. Like tat also can? Dont say loan shark cannot find you, as long as you have register your new address n banking address, its never hard to find a person in singapore. Its only computer clicking in 5mins, they know where your new address

To be continue... anyone game to know more, up me

As long as you are on this island anyone can find you .
Old 22-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
LuisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPresident View Post
As long as you are on this island anyone can find you .
Out of this island also can find .
Old 23-10-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
blowfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
Is it true that they only target HDB flats and not condo ?

I never hear or seen any condo units being harrass before.
Most Condo units got guards. You'll need to submit unit number n sign in. Worker not stupid to do tat
Old 24-10-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster

But usually operators will try not to except loans using under private apartment/condo address. Cause its quite troublesome, guarantor sure kana big time from haressment.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Read on newspaper ... Police busted a loan shark stall... Wonder how many still outside doing business
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 24-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Read on newspaper ... Police busted a loan shark stall... Wonder how many still outside doing business
As long as got demand there will be stalls

Bigger and better
Old 24-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

good read!
Old 25-10-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
As long as got demand there will be stalls
Many stalls out there..High risk high return venture..Once a debtors borrow with them hard to clear the debt.as debtor tend to borrow back again..Recurring profit.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some of us may have turn to moneylenders (legal and illegal) to fund our sex drive or our gambling habits.

Do share your experiences in this trade (as a debtor or an ex-ah long)

How they operate, how to negotiate with them, how to avoid trouble etc.

I think nowadays they operate w/o the need to meet up to verify your IC like last time. Now everything goes by Singpass.
Loansharks are bastard who will resort to anything to recover the loan, and they took advantage of desperate people and charge exorbitant interests. But in the first place, if no one approaches them for a loan, would they survive? Answer is no. In the end, the biggest fool is those who chose to borrow money from the loansharks....
Old 25-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Loansharks are bastard who will resort to anything to recover the loan, and they took advantage of desperate people and charge exorbitant interests. But in the first place, if no one approaches them for a loan, would they survive? Answer is no. In the end, the biggest fool is those who chose to borrow money from the loansharks....
Well said bro...But there are many desperate guys out there. Heard from my fren some borrow to buy latest iPhone some spend hanging flowers..But most are gambling addicts...
Old 25-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

After you started getting a loan, very soon you will have a lot of good bros who will contact you to offer you more loans. Your contact will be circulated among the ah longs as potential customers. The more loans you get, the more shit you sink into...
Old 26-10-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

Alot of operators have a data base linked. If you have siam your previous ah long by changing address, my advise is dont take any loans from loan shark. Once you submit your info n ic, trying to take new loans. This operators has a habit of calling other known operators to check your ic n background. If heng heng, your info n ic appear to the old ah long you owe, very fast someone will come over n do job at your new address
Old 26-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowfish View Post
Alot of operators have a data base linked. If you have siam your previous ah long by changing address, my advise is dont take any loans from loan shark. Once you submit your info n ic, trying to take new loans. This operators has a habit of calling other known operators to check your ic n background. If heng heng, your info n ic appear to the old ah long you owe, very fast someone will come over n do job at your new address
How big is this data base ? Is it the same system as what the legal moneylenders are using ?

I thought that have this pratice/mentality/code of conduct of "I dont care who you owe as long as my loan you pay swee swee can liao" ?

Bigger and better
Old 26-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
How big is this data base ? Is it the same system as what the legal moneylenders are using ?

I thought that have this pratice/mentality/code of conduct of "I dont care who you owe as long as my loan you pay swee swee can liao" ?
Similar...they are.able.to check.how many loan u have with all.the loan sharks. Sharing is caring bro..
Old 27-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Similar...they are.able.to check.how many loan u have with all.the loan sharks. Sharing is caring bro..
You mean all the loan shark knows one another ???

Bigger and better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1