The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Re: Share your experience with loan sharks

Thanks to all for some important inputs. Keep them coming.

I wonder, is there any way to stop them from harassing you, even after the loan is fully repaid ?

Bigger and better
Old 18-10-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post

I wonder, is there any way to stop them from harassing you, even after the loan is fully repaid ?
bro interesting thread and good information
Old 18-10-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
So the operator will have to settle the loan out from their own pocket first ?

Thats new

Whats the meaing of "wu wa gong, bo li gong" ?

I thought runner is the most dangerous job ? Your runner here is those "painters" or doing bank transfer ?
Mean u have no say as a debtors..I think runner refer to those who deposit cash to the debtors...
Old 18-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/organised-...081902829.html

In a joint operation, Police and Singapore Customs have crippled an organised criminal group (OCG) and arrested 44 men and 11 women.
The suspects were allegedly involved in offences such as unlicensed moneylending and gang-related activities, operating illegal gambling dens, as well as dealing in duty-unpaid cigarettes.
The crackdown against the suspects, aged between 19 and 79, took place on Saturday (14 October) with officers from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and Singapore Customs conducting simultaneous raids at more than 10 locations islandwide, including Ang Mo Kio, Geylang, Sengkang, Toa Payoh and Yishun.
During the operations, cash of almost $600,000, suspected moneylending records, computers, mobile phones, gambling paraphernalia and more than 550 cartons of duty-unpaid cigarettes were seized. Police have also begun freezing of the suspects’ bank accounts.

Items linked to illegal moneylending activities by an organised criminal group have been seized by the Police. Photo: Singapore Police Force
Investigations against all the suspects are ongoing for offences under the Organised Crime Act, Moneylenders Act, Common Gaming Houses Act, Societies Act, and Customs Act.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (Investigations & Intelligence) concurrent Director of the Criminal Investigation Department Tan Chye Hee reiterated Police’s stand against OCGs, “We will spare no efforts to continue to disrupt and dismantle these OCGs and deprive them of their ill-gotten gains.”

Bigger and better
Old 18-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Can never catch the LoanSharks...
Still remember the case of ah long San who kana caught and send to jail.. He inside sitting but his workers outside running his stalls for him ... Come out Liao still a man living like a rich guy...
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 18-10-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Can never catch the LoanSharks...
Still remember the case of ah long San who kana caught and send to jail.. He inside sitting but his workers outside running his stalls for him ... Come out Liao still a man living like a rich guy...
Then it proves that the mastermind or the syndicate leader can be caught

And they are in fact operating in Singapore and not from oversea

Bigger and better
Old 18-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then it proves that the mastermind or the syndicate leader can be caught

And they are in fact operating in Singapore and not from oversea
They operate in a unique style in Singapore ... Even those licensed moneylender behind Oso got support from those loanshark ... Just need a $200k to start up a stall and they are protected by laws when need to collect debts
Many grey area between LS and lic moneylender... All Oso act like gangsters when come to collecting debts.
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 18-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Bro CW,
got pics of the loansharks? ...😍😍
Old 18-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I guess the only way is to go to the police. My bro went to the police after being harrassed by them. After he changed all his contact numbers and move out. He has since started a new life.
Old 18-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Some of us may have turn to moneylenders (legal and illegal) to fund our sex drive or our gambling habits.

Do share your experiences in this trade (as a debtor or an ex-ah long)

How they operate, how to negotiate with them, how to avoid trouble etc.

I think nowadays they operate w/o the need to meet up to verify your IC like last time. Now everything goes by Singpass.
Share about? Share with them?
Old 18-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty666 View Post
Nowadays they are not as professional as before. I only interested in scamming these blood suckers.

My ex-collegue nearly jumped down cos of them. Well....blame him for approaching Ah Longs.
Jump down? why not let them kill instead, then they will get death penalty. One life for one life, isn't it a better deal?
Old 18-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I can't see any reason for them to waste time harassing you when you have fully paid. What actually they want from you when there is no more gain to profit? Can try asking them, I am curious too.
btw, if you can at least pay them the interest, why are they still harassing you? After all, what they want is monies only, right? But if you say you can't even pay them the interest where you agree to it before the loan, then why you want take the loan?
Old 18-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Very simple
If can squeeze they will squeeze more
They will NOT stop
Old 18-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Most probably, not want to kill you or else the golden goose is dead. Many things in life worse than death.

Just stay away from them for your own sake and your family's sake..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Jump down? why not let them kill instead, then they will get death penalty. One life for one life, isn't it a better deal?
Old 19-10-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
blowfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So the operator will have to settle the loan out from their own pocket first ?

Thats new

Yes, lab xao case you already made $40. U only fight $60. But in some cases, the operator is willing to fight blackjack with the good leg, especially those the payment is prom n swee... for operators that a smart n dont gamble. Usually they make it to the top. Its very fast earn money.

Whats the meaing of "wu wa gong, bo li gong" ?

I thought runner is the most dangerous job ? Your runner here is those "painters" or doing bank transfer ?
Runners got alot of type. 包山包海 type, salary is $70 a day. Usually is scan ic or leave note on door gate. Those that do walls n paint, only debtors go do. Runners are workers, not have to be debtors. Smart operators dont take this kinda risk as even runners know who their boss is
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1