The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Re: Share your experience with loan sharks

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowfish View Post
How does this operators profit? Under the t&c's operator must collect back the intrests n $70,000 floating outside. Operator's quota is $70k. Once done, top boss will split the profit 50/50 with the operator. But how the operator n top boss work or meet?

To be continue....
This is interesting. So you mean the operator salary is $1500+commission ?
If one operator is known as "stall", a group of "stalls" is known as ? Syndicate ?

Bigger and better
Old 17-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
How does this operators profit? Under the t&c's operator must collect back the intrests n $70,000 floating outside. Operator's quota is $70k. Once done, top boss will split the profit 50/50 with the operator. But how the operator n top boss work or meet?

To be continue....
If $70k loan out they will earn 14k in profit in 5weeks...Most ah Loan now based in China or bkk..
Old 17-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
If $70k loan out they will earn 14k in profit in 5weeks...Most ah Loan now based in China or bkk..
14k is provided the debtors pay up. And not include late interest and all.

Also include those who run off with the money

I believe some are in singapore but use oversea sim cards ?

Bigger and better
Old 17-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
14k is provided the debtors pay up. And not include late interest and all.

Also include those who run off with the money

I believe some are in singapore but use oversea sim cards ?
How many can run off with ah Loan money..Only way is jump down...
Old 17-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
How many can run off with ah Loan money..Only way is jump down...
Not the end if jump down too. They will go after the family

I wonder will there be pple who up against the wall try to ambush Lown shark or at least the runners
Old 17-10-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Not the end if jump down too. They will go after the family

I wonder will there be pple who up against the wall try to ambush Lown shark or at least the runners
The operator will not show up..They have plenty of runners to work for them...If given a choice I be okt than. Loanshark..Loanshark kena caught face very harsh sentence.lol
Old 17-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
The operator will not show up..They have plenty of runners to work for them...If given a choice I be okt than. Loanshark..Loanshark kena caught face very harsh sentence.lol
Loan shark or runner caught will get canning but not for okt. Also general jail terms also longer too
Old 17-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
okt also the same. jailed, fine and shamed by peers.
Wanna do, cannot show face.
Old 17-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Some are really greedy too. If you settled all the loans w them, they think Wah how come u can settle the debt, must be got some help behind who got money. So they will try to blackmail for more
if settle already they still want more?
Old 18-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ba View Post
if settle already they still want more?
Apparently some of the OKT yes. They will demand more.

Bigger and better
Old 18-10-2017, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
blowfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If one operator is known as "stall", a group of "stalls" is known as ? Syndicate ?
Yes, while one stall is brunch out, 2nd and 3rd will follow suit. Its called organized crime syndicate. (A) stall wont know about (B) stall's presence or (C) stall. This is their safety net. When one stall get busted, the other 2 stall is still active. Most workers dont use personal line for work and they dont use real name. Most stall have the operators nick. Example, dino, water melon or ah shan...
Old 18-10-2017, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Loan sharks dont use commission as incentives. Example u take a loan of $500, take back $400, u pay 5 weeks @ $100 each. When the 3rd week comes and you have problems paying the $100. If its a delay due to salary date or ball settlement. Most people will call the operator and ask for few days grace. At first operator will say your loan is new one, no delay. Or not cut. But endup you'll say "i por u abit can?"
Operator will then say ok, u transfer $40 to me now, 3 days later u must zip xao ($100). Doing so operator, will fork out $100 to cover this owing due. Doing so, he just made $40 from one leg. 10 legs a day, he make $400.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:31 AM
Samster

Operator can request, what ever he likes when your week payment date is due. They always like to say "wu wa gong, bo li gong"
Their working hrs in their so call office is short. Usually is 6pm to 8pm, by then if all collections and shoot loan is completed, its happy hours all night long.
Its dangerous to hangout at kopishop during working hrs. Thats where most of them get ambush. Runner's job is the most relax n boring job. Picture this, a runner can walk from plaza sing to far east square. Then from taka to og orchard.Every shopping mall will have fast food or mac. Ever tried drinking or sipping 8 cokes in 3hrs, while walking around?

Too be continue
Old 18-10-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Duno if the risk for being loanshark is worthwhile..Coz if tio caught cfm caning.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Operator will then say ok, u transfer $40 to me now, 3 days later u must zip xao ($100). Doing so operator, will fork out $100 to cover this owing due. Doing so, he just made $40 from one leg. 10 legs a day, he make $400.
So the operator will have to settle the loan out from their own pocket first ?

Thats new

Quote:
They always like to say "wu wa gong, bo li gong"

Runner's job is the most relax n boring job.
Too be continue
Whats the meaing of "wu wa gong, bo li gong" ?

I thought runner is the most dangerous job ? Your runner here is those "painters" or doing bank transfer ?

Bigger and better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1