The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

After my sumptuous dinner, I'm now ready to conclude my sharing.

So here's why I said it's "game over" for the PRC gal.

When I requested for her to send me her front and back of her work permit, she only send me the back of the pass. One glance and I was like, this is a VISIT PASS. Not even a work permit. Obviously I immediately suspect the name on the pass have been altered. Then I scrutinised other information. As I recalled when we first chat, she told me she just arrive in Singapore this year. However the issue date of the pass was middle of 2016. Lol... I decided then to continue to play along and said she should send me the front of the work permit too because the remittance officer may request to see the front and back of the permit. After a little pushing, she send me the front of the work permit, which was actually a visit pass. The next thing that astounded me was the company name on the pass was a construction company. Haha....

I then started interrogating her.
1. Why was her pass issue date middle of last year when she told me she only arrive in Singapore this year.
2. Why is her company a construction company and not a F&B company?

I couldn't be bothered to ask for more information as I know I have enough to convince myself that this is a scam.

I told her she will definitely not pass our stringent immigration with that pass. She insisted that she could and the pass was just a temporary pass. She kept pleading for my help with the money and she will repay me at her next pay day when she return to Singapore but I told her I cannot send money over with those information she shared and told her I was busy with work. I also decided I want to continue to play along and see what other tricks she can come up with.

For the next few days, I continue to greet her on wechat as usual and she replied in monosyllabus. A day later, she ask me again if I was going to help her without trying to convince me of her real identity and I said no. The next time I send her a message, it was rejected.

If anyone is wondering whether I am making up this story, I want to share that I still have snap shot of the visit pass(front and back) and also her wechat account.

This whole incident is true but I'm more perturb at how she could be so blatant to use such obviously fake identification to want to try to pass off as her own. I hope this sharing would be a lesson for us in this forum against those scammers.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
Just want to share my experience which happened last month.

Received an add request from a PRC gal and since the profile photo match a couple of moment post over several months, I added the person without any suspicion.

We chatted for several weeks, occasionally throwing in some cheeky comments, which she responded quite positively. Even on those days that I'm busy, she would write back to check if I'm ok.

After a couple of weeks, I suggested meeting up and we had to postpone a couple of times due to clashes with my other schedules. By the way, she work in the hospitality industry which grant her off days only on a week day. Eventually we fix a particular evening that we were suppose to go for dinner.

On the eve of our date, she message me, quite late, to share that her grandma pass away and had to go back to PRC the next morning for a week. Well, as a friend, I showed concern and told her that our date can wait and her family need her presence during this time of grief. She said she will message me and keep in touch. Again, nothing suspicious

The next morning, she shared a photo of our airport departure hall, without herself, and said she was going to check in and will message me again when she touched down. Later in the afternoon, she really message me that she has touched down and was waiting for her bus. The bus journey was to last 5 hours before she arrive at her village. I told her not to message me when she arrive back as I assume she would be extremely busy.

The next couple of days were like ocassional messages to share what she was busy with, settling funeral rites, family issues, etc.

Then on the third day, the magic question came. She ask for a loan of $500 to settle some family issue. I even joke with her if she was referring to rmb500. Lol... Anyway, she said it was quite urgent and hope I can help. She even promise to return me the money at her next pay day.

As a friend, I would be willing to help. I said ok and within half an hour, she send me the remittance information and even taught me where to go and what to say as I told her I've never done this before. As she said that her family situation is urgent, she hope I could remit the money on the same day. Of course I do recall some of those scam strategies that I heard and read. I just wanted to "play things out" and see if this was a genuine case. So firstly I told her I'm busy with back-to-back meetings at work until quite late. So I will try to do it but no guarantee. Then I told her that since this is my first time doing remmitance, the counter staff may ask questions. So I suggested she take a photo of the front and back of her work permit card so I can use it as proof that I'm remmitting the money to a friend. Of course, I have my other list of questions and information to ask if I want to.

The moment she send me her front and back photo of her work permit card, I was telling myself "game over". Haha..

Here's why.......
Share more bro, quite interesting read
Old 09-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MouParkCoach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Share more bro, quite interesting read
Good work CSIing too
Old 09-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Benta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
After my sumptuous dinner, I'm now ready to conclude my sharing.

So here's why I said it's "game over" for the PRC gal.

When I requested for her to send me her front and back of her work permit, she only send me the back of the pass. One glance and I was like, this is a VISIT PASS. Not even a work permit. Obviously I immediately suspect the name on the pass have been altered. Then I scrutinised other information. As I recalled when we first chat, she told me she just arrive in Singapore this year. However the issue date of the pass was middle of 2016. Lol... I decided then to continue to play along and said she should send me the front of the work permit too because the remittance officer may request to see the front and back of the permit. After a little pushing, she send me the front of the work permit, which was actually a visit pass. The next thing that astounded me was the company name on the pass was a construction company. Haha....

I then started interrogating her.
1. Why was her pass issue date middle of last year when she told me she only arrive in Singapore this year.
2. Why is her company a construction company and not a F&B company?

I couldn't be bothered to ask for more information as I know I have enough to convince myself that this is a scam.

I told her she will definitely not pass our stringent immigration with that pass. She insisted that she could and the pass was just a temporary pass. She kept pleading for my help with the money and she will repay me at her next pay day when she return to Singapore but I told her I cannot send money over with those information she shared and told her I was busy with work. I also decided I want to continue to play along and see what other tricks she can come up with.

For the next few days, I continue to greet her on wechat as usual and she replied in monosyllabus. A day later, she ask me again if I was going to help her without trying to convince me of her real identity and I said no. The next time I send her a message, it was rejected.

If anyone is wondering whether I am making up this story, I want to share that I still have snap shot of the visit pass(front and back) and also her wechat account.

This whole incident is true but I'm more perturb at how she could be so blatant to use such obviously fake identification to want to try to pass off as her own. I hope this sharing would be a lesson for us in this forum against those scammers.
Good one! Let them know that not all men here r easily con!
Old 10-11-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WeChat lots of scams.
Spoil the app.
Especially in Taiwan. WeChat lots of scam.
When u hear low price, unlimited shots n a chio Face, confirm is scam.
Once they tell u this combo, u free can play along else send them a pic of hell note.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benta View Post
Good one! Let them know that not all men here r easily con!
Agree. That's why bros and sis should come out and share to create awareness. Let's learn from one another.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
WeChat lots of scams.
Spoil the app.
Especially in Taiwan. WeChat lots of scam.
When u hear low price, unlimited shots n a chio Face, confirm is scam.
Once they tell u this combo, u free can play along else send them a pic of hell note.
Haha... I send picture of hell notes to those offering loans also.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha... I send picture of hell notes to those offering loans also.
Hahaha. The loan company would put u under their “DND” list ...
next time I try le.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
Hahaha. The loan company would put u under their “DND” list ...
next time I try le.
I will throw party if loan company put me under the DND list. Haha....
Old 12-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I started this thread, and i got to end it as well.

This will mark the final call of my conquest in 2017. I had so much fun with the local young ladies. Most were below 30 years of age. I felt kinda of lucky these wonderful ladies wanted to have fun with me despite being having a wide age gap.

Some of you may want to ask what's my secret? Well, the secret is your DESIRE and practice PATIENCE. Another very important point - you must treat a lady with good manner and respect.

People come and go in our life. It is pointless to pursue something that does not belong to you, as nothing is forever. So, i had enjoyed the moments with every lady this year - wild intercourse in her family bedroom, my first BDSM, blowjob in private building, fingering and fucking the most beautiful pussy i have ever seen in life, opened up a very conservative girl and she basically went wild with me was also unbelievable. Each session ended with much sweat and sexually pleased. Each conquest gave me so much satisfaction. Building up more confident to keep looking for more.

I don't like paying money at a woman just to have that quick pleasure, is just effortless. Having lots of money indeed makes the world spin around a person. But this is not my style. I don't have a million dollar account, i still got to squeeze on the damn train and bus each day like most people, i won't even consider myself handsome at all. However, through my experience (with plenty of failures), i had developed over the past years. I can tame and lay each lady as i wanted. Calling them a slut, they love being a slut for me, which even surprise me. I have to pull out quickly before these girls fall in love with me

If you are directly going to ask for sex or pay for it, you would not get it for sure. I have spoken to these girls about why would they accept me? Their feedback was, most guys opening statement was boring or demand sexual request. Don't make any stupid lewd remark when chatting initially as well. They will simply block you right away if they are not nice.

Through the practice of desire, i had achieved so much beyond my expectation this year. Is time to end it.

Am moving on, building on new goal and motivation, practice desire.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by unsung80; 13-11-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Gevelia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGevelia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I started this thread, and i got to end it as well.

This will mark the final call of my conquest in 2017. I had so much fun with the local young ladies. Most were below 30 years of age. I felt kinda of lucky these wonderful ladies wanted to have fun with me despite being having a wide age gap.

Some of you may want to ask what's my secret? Well, the secret is your DESIRE and practice PATIENCE. Another very important point - you must treat a lady with good manner and respect.

This is so very true .
Old 09-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Is towards the end of 2019! 2018 was not so fruitful as compare to the previous year. Is going to slow down eventually for me as life gets on. Howver 2019 was a decent one, met a lady younger than me by 13 years old via WeChat, yes again from WeChat. From normal talk into dirty photos sending and eventually lots of fun in the bedroom.

Some will wonder why he can't pick up any ladies from Wechat or other social app? Aside from my previous advice here, there is a lot more ingredients to a successful hook up all the way to the bedroom. Having a positive thought is very important. Is always our mind that screw us up, not necessary the situation or the girl we meeting. Sometimes we scare ourselve till we lose the will to take action and fear of rejection. Is always yourself to answer for, we all have to acknowledge that we first need to be responsible for ourselves than blaming.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Well my story goes but not on Wechat, but on Tinder. Was new to Tinder and many a times swiped right when I wanted left, anyway cut the story short, had a match and I am a OL person, if you dress well and in a OL attire, I will go all ga ga. That's my fetish.

So when that match came, she claimed to be working in Keppal Shipyard as a Engineer and looking at her photos, I would have deemed she is of higher management and she was based in NYC but coming back to SIN soon. Ding dong msg over 1- 2weeks and spoke on the phone on wassap a few times and she sent me pics every now and then.

The bait was set, and I was about to bite, but alarm bells were ringing every now and then, example
- Her grammar and spelling was not of a working class executive
- Does not know the sitcom "Big Bang Theory"
- Always on Netflix and having cook in dinners
- No pics of NYC back ground in her shots
- No sense of urgency about moving back to SIN

Cos if you are finishing your contract in NYC, and moving back to SIN, you would be busy packing, finding accommodation, coordinating with the logistic partner to make sure all your stuff is taken care of. SO bombshell came when she said she will be staying at the Caribbean Condo near Vivo City, I was like, wah, big fish reel in le. Was so excited to see her and even offered to pick her from the airport.

Suddenly msg come in PDF file over wassap and was a tenant agreement, and stating the rent of the place, blah, blah, blah and the handling agent details. The mistake was the letter was post dated, (why would you need to post date a tenancy agreement of 2 weeks). Then next mistake was our postal code. From six numbers, it was 4 numbers. and the telephone numbers had no 6 in front.

So I was like, hmm................. block and delete contact liao. So just wanted to share how scams are made. As she wanted me to assist on the upfront rent before she returns to SIN and 3 months rent of $6000 a month was a big no no. So like that la, Tinder account also delete, but since TS suggested Wechat, I may try and see what happens hehehhe.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
Well my story goes but not on Wechat, but on Tinder. Was new to Tinder and many a times swiped right when I wanted left, anyway cut the story short, had a match and I am a OL person, if you dress well and in a OL attire, I will go all ga ga. That's my fetish.

So when that match came, she claimed to be working in Keppal Shipyard as a Engineer and looking at her photos, I would have deemed she is of higher management and she was based in NYC but coming back to SIN soon. Ding dong msg over 1- 2weeks and spoke on the phone on wassap a few times and she sent me pics every now and then.

The bait was set, and I was about to bite, but alarm bells were ringing every now and then, example
- Her grammar and spelling was not of a working class executive
- Does not know the sitcom "Big Bang Theory"
- Always on Netflix and having cook in dinners
- No pics of NYC back ground in her shots
- No sense of urgency about moving back to SIN

Cos if you are finishing your contract in NYC, and moving back to SIN, you would be busy packing, finding accommodation, coordinating with the logistic partner to make sure all your stuff is taken care of. SO bombshell came when she said she will be staying at the Caribbean Condo near Vivo City, I was like, wah, big fish reel in le. Was so excited to see her and even offered to pick her from the airport.

Suddenly msg come in PDF file over wassap and was a tenant agreement, and stating the rent of the place, blah, blah, blah and the handling agent details. The mistake was the letter was post dated, (why would you need to post date a tenancy agreement of 2 weeks). Then next mistake was our postal code. From six numbers, it was 4 numbers. and the telephone numbers had no 6 in front.

So I was like, hmm................. block and delete contact liao. So just wanted to share how scams are made. As she wanted me to assist on the upfront rent before she returns to SIN and 3 months rent of $6000 a month was a big no no. So like that la, Tinder account also delete, but since TS suggested Wechat, I may try and see what happens hehehhe.
I think every chat has it's own scam, WeChat is no different! I repeat, no different! But funny, people still got scam because the opposite party is very convincing. The syndicate behind knows how to fool the weak brain using the right technique. I suggest think with a big brain than small brain. For your case is better to delete and move on quickly is the right way.

Tks for sharing!
Old 22-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

How is everyone doing? Hope everyone be good and practise social responsibility, if is not over we ain't going to have more fun later.

Hope the past advice had help bros know some nice ladies from WeChat.

I met up with a divorced MILF late last year. After a period we had a go recently before this pandemic exploded. After our hot and sweaty round she lay on my chest, hand massage on my balls which is so sweet of her. So on bed i asked how many men she had chatted on WeChat.. she showed me her phone and there were like 50 over men, many good looking man, some very good self maintenance, age 40-50 but look youthful or clean appearance, most are very financially stable, own varies property, drive good car etc. She said most were gentlemen, however they are lonely and she met up with them to chat only. Some tried to be touchy but she's fine as long not overboard. And me the lucky bastard managed to bang her clean pussy..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1