The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ninelli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A 16-year long housewife asks her pervertic uncle for a job.

Please continue TS
Old 08-09-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Tribecar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue!
Old 08-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hanhphuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 08-09-2017, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz TS, camping for the juicy part.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

uncle: come on. cry it out. you will feel a lot better after that…

uncle tried to offer her another glass of wine. xiao qi took it, but didn’t drink much. she was still consciously aware. she could feel uncle’s hand stroking her shoulders, he had pulled her in closer to give her a hug, and pressed her head on to his shoulder.. uncle daringly hugged her tighter, pressing her left c cup breast into his chest.. xiaoqi was in tears, her make up slightly ruined and some stained his blue polo shirt. uncle kiat smelled her hair and kissed her head, said reassuring words..

uncle: you are going to be alright. everything may just get better..

xiaoqi felt relieved… uncle was definitely taking a pity for her. she was hoping for that so that he would offer her a job. it felt rather awkward at first but she began to feel that uncle’s embrace felt quite nice. he was soft and cuddly, he was basically fat, had a big tummy and saggy chests. he was quite tall and big sized. but most importantly, xiaoqi knew that uncle was rich, the most reassurance anyone could give her was the hope of help. she had a nephew who kept texting her to console her, a nephew whom she knew had been flirting with her all these years had been trying to ask her out to drink to ‘console’ her… not to mention her brother in law as well. would offer to give her rides but not lend money. drew a very thick line between helping physically and monetarily..

uncle kiat sensed that xiaoqi was alright with the hugging. he got bold and kissed her on her cheeks.

uncle: be brave my girl. you will be alright ok? uncle will take care of you..

he whispered into her ear gently.

xiaoqi: thank you uncle. how can you….

before she could ask how he could help her, she uncle’s hand slide down her legs from her knee.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and update!
Old 08-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

more more more
Old 08-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

she had no idea that he hand was touching her knee in the first place.. she jumped a little in distress and got up a little. she didn’t want to offend him, so she quickly thought of something to say.

qi: uncle. i think i better show you my credentials.

she walked over to her bag. leaving a horny and frustrated uncle behind her. he sat up and leaned backwards, crossed his legs.. he smiled. ‘playing hard to get huh?’ he thought..

xiao qi took out a file from her Prada bag. she turned to see uncle with a little smirk look on his face. she got a little worried. he looked rather upset. she walked up towards him and bent forward.

qi: uncle. here’s are my qualifications. what job do you have for me?

uncle took it from her rudely, trying his best not to be distracted by her cleavage, kind of snatching it away. he took a quick few glances at it, then tossed it on the coffee table. xiao qi was shocked… what a turn of mood… xiaoqi felt scared. she sat down beside him and touched his arm. she crossed her legs and her dress shot up really high, uncle saw her panties and relented.

‘so boss, what you think? do you have any job for me to do? i’m very good with admin and can manage things well.’ xiao qi said to him in a cute voice and rubbed his arm..

uncle: if you really want admin, i think only got receptionist for my massage and hotel chains. maybe pay is around $2k plus..

qi: uncle. i have a honors in……

before she could finish her sentence, uncle cut her off…

uncle: haha. what business you think i run? legit big corporate company meh? i don’t care what qualifications you have la.

qi: oh. then what other jobs are there? maybe higher salary. i need to pay off bills and support my girl.

uncle: higher salary? got la. maybe 3k to 5k… but don’t think you willing to do..

qi: please tell me. i’m willing to work hard.

uncle: you sure bo?

qi: yes please uncle. what job is it?
Old 08-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!jollyjo is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: A 16-year long housewife asks her pervertic uncle for a job.

Nice and enticing buildup. Will Up you for your effort.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

qi: huh. i don’t think i can be able to do that.

uncle: haha. young girl. why cannot? too low class for you?

xiao qi didn’t dare to answer..

uncle: come on la. you’ve not worked for 15 years, your whatever DA XUE WEN PING (university certificate) also outdated already. who want to hire? no job experience also.

xiao qi looked really stressed. she looked away from uncle.

uncle: come on la. give it a try.. no harm also.

xiao qi: but i don’t know how to give massages.

uncle: that part don’t worry. uncle will teach you how. so how?

qi: i’m not sure if i can…

uncle sighed loudly.. he lifted his bum and took out his wallet. he took out a one hundred note.

uncle: by the way, here you go. for the cab fare.

he saw xiao ai’s eyes glittered a little.

xiao qi: but sorry, i don’t have change to return you. it’s only $25.

uncle: keep the change la.. i dont have small change also. go.. keep it into your purse.

he pushed the money into her hands and got her to grab it. he pushed her back and got her to stand up. xiao qi walked over to her bag and bent forward, her skirt hind lifted so high, uncle saw the hint of her red panties. xiaoqi feeling that relief was unaware that she was exposing herself.. when she turned around. she got a shock!
Old 08-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
leiusha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please!!
Old 08-09-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

uncle was putting some money on the coffee table.

xiaoqi: what are you doing?

xiaoqi saw a one hundred note being placed on one side and 4 pieces on another side.

uncle: sit down. let me explain to you.

xiaoqi sat where her bag and cheongsam were, adjacent to uncle. uncle was trying his best not to look doing her thighs and see her red panties.

uncle: i have a few types of job available for you. one is simple massage. one day you can about this amount or more.

he pointed to the 1 hundred dollar note.

he paused and waited for xiao qi to respond. good move. cos xiaoqi kept wondering non stop what the other $400 job was…

uncle: so how? if your massage skills is good, customers will look for you de. one month can surely hit 5k or more. but your bills and debt maybe 5k also not enough…

qi: yup. sorry. what is the other job..

uncle: i’m not sure if you are up for it.. but the pay can easily earn up to 10k a month. and it’s less tiring than the massage job. one time will be up to 200 -300. depending on tips. might even be more…

qi: wow! what kind of job is that?

uncle: i better not say. i know you confirm won’t be interested.

qi: please uncle. please tell me..
Old 09-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates, more please.
Old 09-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
Doubleface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoubleface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The uncle very naughty .
Old 09-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Nice story!! Pls cont!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1