The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
A 16-year long housewife asks her pervertic uncle for a job.

Qi: hello uncle kiat, so did aunty tell you about a job for me?

Uncle : sorry. who is this ah?

Qi: Its me Xiao Qi, remember me? Aunty may gave me your number de..

Uncle: not sure who you are leh...

Qi: I'm Kuang's Wife, your Nephew..

Uncle: oh. Kuang that cb Kia. oh… You're his Wife?

Awkward pause.......... xiaoqi was embarrassed and not used to the word CB.. she wasn’t used to uncle’s hokkien style of talking either. uncle felt a rush of excitement.. he actually knew who xiao qi was, but acted blur as per usual his cocky self.

Uncle: hear he run away to malaysia liao, is it true?

Qi: ..... yes...

uncle: oh… sorry ah…… you suey la marry this type of guy…..

long awkward pause… xiaoqi didn’t know what to say, she was feeling hurt, desperate and embarrassed at the same time. at the same time, uncle kiat felt the excitement grow, grow into ideas, hope and fantasies forming..

Qi: actually uncle, can you…

uncle cuts her off: wait. so you call me for what ah? you want to help him pay back the money he borrowed ah?

uncle kiat remembered xiaoqi from the CNY gatherings. he has always eyed her and always squeezed pass her in the crowded kitchen whenever he had the chance, his arm brushing pass her back and buttocks which were tight and perky.

xiaoqi was very shocked by what he said. she stuttered: i’m… i’m sorry.. i really didn’t know

Uncle: cheh. i thought you were calling to help him pay back. he borrowed a lot leh. then what you call me for?

xiaoqi's heart pounded even faster, she was getting even more scared and feeling the pressure. her finances were tight, maybe lesser than $400 left in her bank. She had credit card bills mounting, she's not paid her bills for two months.

qi: uncle, my situation is really bad now. i was hoping you can offer me a job. i have a degree in...

before xiaoqi could finish her sentence, uncle cut her off, sounding not interested.

uncle: ok ok ok. you want to come for a job interview today? i am conducting job interview for a few girls later.

girls?

xiaoqi found it a little odd, but she was too desperate.

qi: yes yes! thank you so much uncle!

uncle: oh don't thank me yet. i never guarantee anything ok. you better take it seriously. many girls want this job you know. by right interview slot filled already. i see you relative so give you this chance to prove yourself you deserve this job.

qi: thank you so much. thank you so much. so what time is the interview? and where? i don't have formal wear. I wear a dress. is that ok?

xiao qi hasn't worked since she got married 15 years ago. in fact she has never taken on a career/job after her uni graduation as she got married right away to a supposed rich family.

uncle: you got cheongsam right?

qi: yes i have.

uncle: bring two set, the blue one and the white one. and wear high class a bit. the interview is at MBS. what time can you reach?

it was 1.15pm.

qi: erm. i think i need about 1 h and half to reach.

uncle: just take a cab down la.

qi: i'm very broke already. i cannot afford to take a cab.

uncle: don't worry, uncle pay you. just take a cab down. don't take train, later sweat the make up not nice already. try and reach before 2.30pm. reach already call me. bye

he hung up before she could say anything.

xiao qi felt a wave of relief. she suddenly could feel some hope in this very troubled times, ignoring the lingering wary why uncle kiat would remember the cheongsams that she had. she bathed and got ready, put on nice make up and headed down.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A 16-year long housewife asks her pervertic uncle for a job.

Camping for more

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 05-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Nice start, another supoorter here.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Camp for update.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 15
ChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of lightChickenLover88 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping for more
Old 06-09-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenLover88 View Post
Camping for more
Yes camping for more too
Old 06-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

support support
Old 06-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to next installment.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
MdmCaterpillar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 06-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

supporter here too.. btw, true story?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
zeizu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 06-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 19
boisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterboisong1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I standby with popcorn .
Old 06-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, standing by for more updates.

Last edited by Steventan; 06-09-2017 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 06-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice start TS, pls continue soon!
Old 06-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
phucquo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1