The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
tommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face To all ex cheongster..

How's ur life now? How u quit? Are you married and live happily ever after? Share ur thoughts.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:29 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: To all ex cheongster..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyleesg View Post
How's ur life now? How u quit? Are you married and live happily ever after? Share ur thoughts.
I quit cheonging after I started a relationship with an ex-wl. I'm divorced and plan to get married with her. After quiting cheonging, I do not need to worry of getting std/hiv or get caught by ppl I know. Furthermore, when cheonging I felt guilty and emptiness, now no more as I have more spare time to fulfill my targets in my life. As she knows all my past history, same for her too, we do not need to hide or lie anything. We both have a sigh of relief as we can be truthful as much as we can to each other.

TS, are u planning to quit as well?
Old 20-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I quit cheonging after I started a relationship with an ex-wl.
This is interesting. This is just like saying: I quit smoking as now my body can auto generates nicotine.
Old 20-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
tommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Done it a few times. 1st time panick. soon becomes an addiction. The more I do, the more guilt I have. Some times I feel empty. Like actually I dun really enjoy it. Dun know what the fuck I want. Care to share more if any of u have the same feeling as I have.
Old 20-08-2017, 01:29 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This is interesting. This is just like saying: I quit smoking as now my body can auto generates nicotine.
hahah tat scenario is still harmful, as good as continue smoking.
Old 20-08-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Done it a few times. 1st time panick. soon becomes an addiction. The more I do, the more guilt I have. Some times I feel empty. Like actually I dun really enjoy it. Dun know what the fuck I want. Care to share more if any of u have the same feeling as I have.
Like I said, got the same feeling too. If u really think of quiting, ask urself why u into this addiction. Then u may be able to get rid of it to by tackling the root cause. Good luck!
Old 21-08-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think i understand what you mean... it's like you turn on the TV just want to make some noise in the air, but you don't care what the TV programme is about.

This is called emptiness, my friend. Some people go gambling, take drug, get drunk, ... because of emptiness. They don't really enjoy what they are doing, but they just want to do some shits to make them forget about how lonely they are.
Old 21-08-2017, 04:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I do not chiong MP or FL. More of discos and ktvs.

Been years since i have been doing that.

Used to go 6 days a week and then cut to thrice a week.

Now i go once a month, i enjoy but i become more aimless in life.

At times if i am bored, i get a girl otherwise i just relax and drink my drinks, listen to music.

At times i want to do sports but no friends to do with. It has been years since i mingle with local ladies. Now at times, i just go hfj buy out and that is it.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haven quit, but have intention, but when horny again, hard to control urge. how?
Old 24-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bayter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is like drug, once you start, hard to quit. Unless something drastic happen in your life.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
yaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what about you TS? Have you quit?
Old 26-08-2017, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade2 View Post
haven quit, but have intention, but when horny again, hard to control urge. how?
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I quit cheonging after I started a relationship with an ex-wl. I'm divorced and plan to get married with her. After quiting cheonging, I do not need to worry of getting std/hiv or get caught by ppl I know. Furthermore, when cheonging I felt guilty and emptiness, now no more as I have more spare time to fulfill my targets in my life. As she knows all my past history, same for her too, we do not need to hide or lie anything. We both have a sigh of relief as we can be truthful as much as we can to each other.

TS, are u planning to quit as well?
I did ask a WL once when we were together and ask whether she want to get married. She said no and the reason is that whilst it is all nice and in love all is well. But after getting married for a few years when one start quarrelling, she said that the guy, although will say not to worry about her past now, might start bringing up her past history during a quarrel - so the best is not to get married!!
Old 29-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
deathrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we all know its as tough as nails to quit, for me at least, almost impossible. i feel quilty as fuck, empty most times to go back, have a screw to feel the void.
Old 30-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice thread! Support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1