The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
aaaa1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can you report a missing person to the police, but you are just a friend only?

Hi bro here,

Sorry for asking non sexual questions. I meet a girl from online and we are dating, however, she suddenly missing and her number are not contactable.

I worry something happen to her, because she out of sudden just disappeared, i dont know where she live, and nvr meet in person before, but we are sort of couple.

I only have her contact number, i dont have her ic number, i also not her relative, just boyfriend status. I don't know her parents also.

Can i find help from police to report a missing person? Can the police help to find out if she is ok?
Old 21-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can you report a missing person to the police, but you are just a friend only?

Bro, r u for real? Never meet b4, dating n BF status?

Not to wory, most probably uncontactable due to recent 2G network ceased, she may contact you again after change phone?

Either that, or she dun wanna be yr GF anymore! lol good luck!
Old 21-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can you report a missing person to the police, but you are just a friend only?

How do you know she exists in the first place?

You could well have been catfished.

https://socialcatfish.com/12-signs-m...fished-online/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SharonLeeX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa1986 View Post
Hi bro here,

Sorry for asking non sexual questions. I meet a girl from online and we are dating, however, she suddenly missing and her number are not contactable.

I worry something happen to her, because she out of sudden just disappeared, i dont know where she live, and nvr meet in person before, but we are sort of couple.

I only have her contact number, i dont have her ic number, i also not her relative, just boyfriend status. I don't know her parents also.

Can i find help from police to report a missing person? Can the police help to find out if she is ok?
Bro. The girl is absolutely tired of you and doesnt want to contact you anymore.

You dont even know how she looks like. How can you call that dating? You sure its a "she"?
Old 21-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro here,

There's too much missing information for the police to do anything, do you know where she's staying at?

If you roughly know where she stays, can try to go to that area's nearest police station to make report but, I doubt they will entertain if you don't have her particulars.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 16
Pleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond reputePleasure_empire has a reputation beyond repute

Human beings dun just disappear out of thin air. Shes just sick of u n lazy to talk so much to u. Move on pls.
Old 21-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You can try to ask to the police if they will find bro.
Old 21-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

I asked the police, they wont find
Old 21-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
caoputt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
u dont know anything abt her except her number and u and her a couple? maybe only u think that is the case haha never meet in person but think is couple...only a child would think like this
Kenna roasted

I also don't know how TS wants to file a report with nothing to back him up, later he get arrested himself.

TS is there any valuable information that you have about her? Maybe not her particulars but, more like places she frequents or where her neighborhood is.
Old 21-04-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Yala, is my stupidity. Roast me please. Now thinking back, all she tell me is lies
Old 21-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yala, is my stupidity. Roast me please. Now thinking back, all she tell me is lies
Sorry to hear all this.

I came upon your thread before anyone else replied, and thought to myself I didn't want to be the first one to tell you what was so blindingly obvious.

I know you still.. erm, have a lot to learn. Can sense you're sincere, but I'm sorry that you got played this way.

Meet real girls please, don't you ever start another relationship without everything being communicated face to face.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
hmmm.... any dating fee involved? just curious
No money involved, we know each other for 3months, got talk on the phone and she is a girl, got share her pic(now don't know is real her or someone else)

She said she is a Doctor, and because something happen to her, she cannot meet me at first, need wait until April, supposed we meet on April 18, but afterwards she is not contact able, her number not reachable. Just dissappear.

I was concerned about her, it was odd she will message me and we talk on the phone every day. Suddenly she disappeared.

Worse part, i also let her talked to my parents over the phone, saying that we are serious in relationships, want to ROM end of the year, she convinced my parents and i also took part to lie to my parents that i have meet her in person and we are dating out on weekends, etc.

Now she just dissappeared. Makes me feel iam the catfish. I don't even know how to tell my parents that i have lied to them.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Quote:
No money involved, we know each other for 3months, got talk on the phone and she is a girl, got share her pic(now don't know is real her or someone else)

She said she is a Doctor, and because something happen to her, she cannot meet me at first, need wait until April, supposed we meet on April 18, but afterwards she is not contact able, her number not reachable. Just dissappear.

I was concerned about her, it was odd she will message me and we talk on the phone every day.
How old ARE you?
Old 21-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was concerned about her, it was odd she will message me and we talk on the phone every day. Suddenly she disappeared.

Worse part, i also let her talked to my parents over the phone, saying that we are serious in relationships, want to ROM end of the year, she convinced my parents and i also took part to lie to my parents that i have meet her in person and we are dating out on weekends, etc.

Now she just dissappeared. Makes me feel iam the catfish. I don't even know how to tell my parents that i have lied to them.
WTF, is this thing real?
Old 21-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Is real, i really stupid. I thought really meet the real love, and i fall hard
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1