The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xenosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any method to crack .rar files?

wow! boss, you cracked the password?
Old 04-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

No idea how long its going to take but I'm trying a 200-400passwords/sec brute force attack now on this file. Leaving it to run
Old 04-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

this is the password: 14121995

just help me increase my points.

only problem is u need to repair the files. there are check sum errors. i did not solve the error issues.

but the password works.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
this is the password: 14121995

just help me increase my points.

only problem is u need to repair the files. there are check sum errors. i did not solve the error issues.

but the password works.
Sounds like its the wrong password,, it'll give that message whenever there's a wrong password. What are u trying to brute force with or are you running with specific strings?

One of the software I have reports 6digits and 2alphabets
Old 04-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 11
bigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecream2015 View Post
Password is the birth date. just 8 numeric numbers.
Can share the password? Thanks
Old 04-10-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Sounds like its the wrong password,, it'll give that message whenever there's a wrong password. What are u trying to brute force with or are you running with specific strings?

One of the software I have reports 6digits and 2alphabets
It’s the correct password. I can view the files like sam leong did. Only thing i could view the files because needs to be repaired
Old 04-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
icecream2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It’s the correct password. I can view the files like sam leong did. Only thing i could view the files because needs to be repaired
oh please... anyone also can view the files in the zip folder without any password.

you can only see the actual files after entering the right password.

Your password IS WRONG. She does not born in year of 1995
Old 04-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Everyone can view the files!!! Your password is wrong. Rar gives that message when the password is wrong.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
rexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to all

Give some detail about her ... If not very hard ... What u know just let us know ... It might help
Old 04-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

You guys still trying?
Old 04-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
badboi1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I cracked it! But nothing much too see so dont bother!!
Old 04-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
lilalilolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexoanwong View Post
Give some detail about her ... If not very hard ... What u know just let us know ... It might help
Not giving any more details guys. Quite a risk to share the file alr. If its really some juicy stuff and someone managed to crack it, might trace back to me if it leaks out. Good luck guys, and pls pm me the password lol
Old 04-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Very ''private'' looking files sia
But I doubt it can be cracked so dun be too excited guys
Old 04-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Walau eh, other people's private file you just upload for everyone to download and try to crack.

Have you consider what damage will it do to her life if someone managed to get the password?

Would you want someone to do this to you?
Old 04-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 11
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilalilolo View Post
Not giving any more details guys. Quite a risk to share the file alr. If its really some juicy stuff and someone managed to crack it, might trace back to me if it leaks out. Good luck guys, and pls pm me the password lol
Do send me the password thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1