The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

Oh yes, and pls up my points if you like what I say. Cos' I need to get FL contacts from the senior bros and "make love" to the chickens hahaha
Old 17-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

bros

me 31 this year and not even have one gf before . So what the big deal ??? true love may exist but not 4 me !!! maybe i will chiong till the day i die hahaha. i hope to die after i have 4some with three international big boobs SYT . hope then my small bro below still can make it .

threatstarter you r still young y think so much ?? have fun lah
Old 17-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck
bros

me 31 this year and not even have one gf before . So what the big deal ??? true love may exist but not 4 me !!! maybe i will chiong till the day i die hahaha. i hope to die after i have 4some with three international big boobs SYT . hope then my small bro below still can make it .

threatstarter you r still young y think so much ?? have fun lah

just to add

i believe in Fate and will follow fate . just a piece of my mind
Old 18-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

U also asked whether the so-called 'true love' exist wor... So whether is it true or not,it all lies in your heart.

What is the defination of LOVE?

Maybe U met A, u thought this is 'true love'. Then U met B, planned to make her just a fling, in the end she thought U were her 'true love' and this time A confess to U that U were just another scandal, she actually has Das a 'true love'.

Just like couples, why some can hang on to each other for twenty years? fifty years? sixty years? This type of relationship has already turn into a habit, no longer love. For most people, i believe, the one they married with will never be the one they love the most. Sometimes, things that u can't get, tend to be the most precious.

But if u believes in 'true love' , the word 'belief' stands a big part. 信念是很重要的。你要信就行,不信就不行啦。

Anyway, seriously who still believe in true love nowadays when men thought women love money so much and women thought men love sex even more then themselves?
Haizzzz.....
Old 18-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki
But if u believes in 'true love' , the word 'belief' stands a big part. 信念是很重要的。你要信就行,不信就不行啦。

Anyway, seriously who still believe in true love nowadays when men thought women love money so much and women thought men love sex even more then themselves?
Haizzzz..... (
I'm reaching 30 soon. I used to believe in true love when I was younger, say till 27 year-old. Sometimes when I see my friends getting married and having kids, it looks as though I'm missing an important part of my life. Most part of my past 10 years only engaged in two short relationships. Yes, short ones meaning less than a year kind. The problem is I can't understand the girls, and the girls refuse to understand me. I did tried very hard to woo a girl. No choice, the only avenue to women is via FL liao lor. Simple, spend ~$80-100, you will get a PRC FJ comes with shower, BJ or even frenching. Somemore no strings attached. Just fxxk and go. You can also get different girls too. Big boobs, small boobs, pretty, not so pretty, tight, not so tight...etc.

Things made me grow from a 'Sensitive New Age Guy' to a 'Insensitive New Age Bad Guy'. I know this is not right whenever I think in-depth. I know I need to change. But my environment have not convinced me true love existed. Some guys have dozens of GFs, while a 'loser' like me is struggling to find a women I love...
Old 18-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster (C)

natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze
Things made me grow from a 'Sensitive New Age Guy' to a 'Insensitive New Age Bad Guy'. I know this is not right whenever I think in-depth. I know I need to change. But my environment have not convinced me true love existed. Some guys have dozens of GFs, while a 'loser' like me is struggling to find a women I love...
Okay lah... When actually a man have dozens of gfs,lovers,fb.... What does he know about 'true love' ? It's great to have plenty of girls attract to u in a way or another. But infact, if u has enough confidence in yourself, one or two should be enough le. Sometimes too many girls around u, cut down ur chances to know more nicer girls. Anyway, there's nothing to be sad about being alone also. More freedom more space... More different types veges for u to chose. Time will come for u to meet the right one. Don't be too choosy, maybe u will find ur Miss Right faster.

I don't know whether u are chinese or wad race... But there's this cantonese song call '双失情人节' from Twins... U can try to search for the mtv or listen to that song... Lyric is meaningful... If u can understand cantonese...

这一位扮繁忙未说过二月里这一天预备抽空见我 但我喜欢等不管最后如何早清楚他当我什么 这一位早已经预约我我奉劝他归家等结果 若我这一天竟然和他一起过 亦是坎坷

今晚我爱的人在散心可惜我太不幸没有份 而他此际可能和情人拥吻 人在庆节我却箭穿心 偏偏爱我的人没有等彷佛那个丘比特是有心 何解我约的人突然全部都躲开我 榨不出一滴吻

这一位不理睬但我爱就像我喜欢他是为他不理我 受过几多苦始终满面详这苦心改变过什么 这一位不够好但爱我我耐性比起他怎算多 若觉得孤单走回头等他亲我 份外凄楚

何解他要等等不到我 而他不等我又在苦等 今晚我爱的人在散心可惜我太不幸没有份 如果佳节不能和情人拥吻 情愿这晚快过快熄灯
偏偏爱我的人没有等 彷佛那个邱比特是有心 人拣我我拣人突然全部都不拣我 让今晚隔外暗~
Old 18-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
But without a gf can be really pitiful, when inweekends, and especially during valentine and other holidays, where u see other couple out in the street, then u ask urself, i dun look any worst than that guy also, then y he can get a gal?

But over the yrs, i do have gain some enlightment, that is true love this kinda thing is Ke Yu Bu Ke Qiu, Meaning if u lucky , u will get, can only let it come naturally but cannot force it to happen.Just like striking toto. Thats life.. sad to say. Where every damm gal, whether pretty, nor ugly wif a bit of figure is taken up by those despo where it leaves nothing to those who is finding true love, like us.
don't feel sad. I used to have the same thought as you but have changed my mindset over the years...finding a gf is not my goal anymore although some of my friends are still searching high and low for a gf to settle down.

Well, i will leave it to fate.. have met 3 girls over the past few years but just blame it for lack of chemistry that relationship never progress further. Most gals doesn't really go for the look in guy...good communication & confidence is more important and this is where gals are looking for in a guy

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 18-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Cognac is Cool - loads of Potential

But have any bros experienced this b4:

--> Have tonnes of gfs for the past 10 yrs, of which there was only 2 true love (to you). And when you thought you could direct your focus and pour all your love onto her, she left you giving you crap excuses before you know it.

--> In short when you have much feelings (maybe like a lot but you can't feel the love) for the girl, the girl loves you like hell. If you thought you truly love the girl you're with, she just walks away from your life like that.

Anyone experienced this? This is basically my love life. But like what some bros said here, it's the perspective you adopt that counts. You're unhappy because of the basis of foundation that you've already set at the back of your mind. You will be happy if you remove that level of foundation/expectation, and you can be happy too.

We're only here for about 3/4 of a century before we die. Life is precious. Why not make the best out of it and not sit down and feel sorry for ourselves?
Old 18-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

One of my fav quotes.. from an otherwise so-so movie

True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.
Old 18-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many thanks to bro euks who upped me....

Last edited by Loser---; 18-10-2006 at 08:15 PM. Reason: cos' I type wrongly lah....
Old 18-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 21
chiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiqinhan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognac
But have any bros experienced this b4:

--> Have tonnes of gfs for the past 10 yrs, of which there was only 2 true love (to you). And when you thought you could direct your focus and pour all your love onto her, she left you giving you crap excuses before you know it.

--> In short when you have much feelings (maybe like a lot but you can't feel the love) for the girl, the girl loves you like hell. If you thought you truly love the girl you're with, she just walks away from your life like that.

Anyone experienced this? This is basically my love life. But like what some bros said here, it's the perspective you adopt that counts. You're unhappy because of the basis of foundation that you've already set at the back of your mind. You will be happy if you remove that level of foundation/expectation, and you can be happy too.

We're only here for about 3/4 of a century before we die. Life is precious. Why not make the best out of it and not sit down and feel sorry for ourselves?
ya its very true man. the one u love more will always be the one that will ends up leaving u, i mean most of the time, i also dunno y. whereas one whom love u more will usually be the one u are more like use to than love. hai...... wonder y life is such dilemma.... simply sucks man.
Old 19-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
More freedom more space... More different types veges for u to chose. Time will come for u to meet the right one. Don't be too choosy, maybe u will find ur Miss Right faster.
Yo sis, thanks for your encouragement. I agreed that there's so much freedom, no GF to keep track of you all the time. Especially when there's so much veges to try without strings attached (though I have yet to try you...keke...). Conversely, I realised that having sex with a FL can be quite empty. I mean in terms of psychologically, not really of the $80, $90, $100 I spent. This is what I meant 'not right'. I'm not sure if you feel that way too.

However, I do hope my Miss Right will come soon...

Quote:
偏偏爱我的人没有等 彷佛那个邱比特是有心 人拣我我拣人突然全部都不拣我 让今晚隔外暗~
Nice lyrics written...though I'm not a Twins' fan. Hope you have a caring BF too. If not, hope you find one心爱的人soon.
Old 19-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Yo sis, thanks for your encouragement. I agreed that there's so much freedom, no GF to keep track of you all the time. Especially when there's so much veges to try without strings attached (though I have yet to try you...keke...). Conversely, I realised that having sex with a FL can be quite empty. I mean in terms of psychologically, not really of the $80, $90, $100 I spent. This is what I meant 'not right'. I'm not sure if you feel that way too.
Hmmm, sometimes i feel empty too. Whether alone or with others... Even now also very empty lei... The feeling of something amiss.... Hmmm... How come huh? Hungry? keke... Don't think too much lah... Everyone will feel lonely one...

Quote:
Nice lyrics written...though I'm not a Twins' fan. Hope you have a caring BF too. If not, hope you find one心爱的人soon.
心爱的人 is Hokkien song is it? I prefer canto pop. Hmmm... Whatever it is... More hope u have, more sad u will be... So whatever things u do, don't put in too much hope. Have a nice day... Thanks. =P
Old 19-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

However, I do hope my Miss Right will come soon...

ya, even when i am in a room full of pplm , singing KTV, i will feel empty, and i sometimes dun cum wif a $80 or $40 FL, cos its too empty, no gf feeling, the fantasy is not ther4e, and cumming rely largly on the mindset, and not how hard she stroke ur dick, or pump how hard, which the Prositute fail to understand.
Old 20-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster (C)

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
ya, even when i am in a room full of pplm , singing KTV, i will feel empty, and i sometimes dun cum wif a $80 or $40 FL, cos its too empty, no gf feeling, the fantasy is not ther4e, and cumming rely largly on the mindset, and not how hard she stroke ur dick, or pump how hard, which the Prositute fail to understand.
Hmmm... Very bad sentence... Pros are humans too hor... They got feelings. If they failed to understand your feeling, but do you understand their feelings? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1