The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6886  
Old 14-05-2017, 02:33 PM
nono1973's Avatar
nono1973 nono1973 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,864
My Reputation: Points: 1116 / Power: 5
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
I saw the tissue box that u are looking for at the convenience shop beside Hana hotel today.
Cost is 11,000 Rp.
Thank you bro,at least i know what the pricing is like now...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
wow! interesting...
could direct me a way that I can get more info.
Here's more information which i extracted from their website :

http://www.telkomsel.com/malaysia-singapore








Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
I did spends quite a bit on phone.
To check the total points you have (if you are using Telkomsel),beside using the 'apps' on their website via a smart phone (maybe a comp works too),i simply just sms : POIN and i send the message to 777.

I made a terrible mistake yesterday by dialing the above FROM Singapore and got burnt 6k rupiah. So check your Total points only when you are in Batam (or any part of Indonesia). Cheaper that way.

Below is the site that you can see what you can do with your points.. (Rewards!!)

http://www.telkomsel.com/poin

You will have to select Location Batam 1st (if you are in Batam). But having said that,there are also a lot of offers (aka rewards) NOT stated on their websites and only view-able when you go on-site to the shopping mall where there are banners outside selected shops stating the offers. Meaning offers like Bento Tei Restaurant were not stated on the website but when i walked to City Walk Mall,the restaurant do have the Telkomsel banner stating their offers.

If you shop around BCS,Nagoya Hill Mall,Mega Mall or other major malls in Batam,you should notice many such banners stating their offers and how to claim its offers. Usually given in a form of voucher/s over the sms itself on your phone.

Do note that accumulated points are valid for a period of 1 year. Meaning if you have top up your telkomsel sim card from Jan 2017 till now with a juta,you are likely to have accumulated 200 points (base on 5k/point). And 200 points can really give you quite a bit of something,hehehe...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6887  
Old 14-05-2017, 02:46 PM
newyorker88's Avatar
newyorker88 newyorker88 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Stranded overseas..
Posts: 7,104
My Reputation: Points: 4314 / Power: 17
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangxiaoming View Post
any pool villa in Batam? want to organize a pool part with 4 friends.

the plan is to pick up 2-3 girls each, go to the pool villa blast some music, free flow booze, bbq, and u know...

u all think is it workable?
There is a resort montigo at nongsa batam, check it out, also Can try the villas in Bintang, more privacy. But still visiable from Neighbours
__________________
I will have headache if I dont see a strange piece of pussy every day


For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below



http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6888  
Old 14-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Kaboon Kaboon is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 325
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
Kaboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I shall get it in my next Batam trip.

I didnt have idea where to buy it from and was kind of searching aimlessly. Now,i do...hehehe...thank you all.
Y not u just grab 1 from the hotel? I'm sure they'll be more than willing to give u 1 if u tell em u wan to buy from em.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

More of a willing seller & willing buyer scene 2 me.
I knw u are going to like it!!

Looking fwd to yr own indo adventure in videos.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6889  
Old 14-05-2017, 04:38 PM
SneakyBastard SneakyBastard is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 108
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SneakyBastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi guys,

I haven't been to Batam ever since NS days, almost 15 yrs ago. I want to go for a short break at 1 of their nice-looking resorts, but also wanna have a bit of fun.

Not really into the KTV or clubbing scene, I just wanna relax, have a nice swim, read a book, get a massage, and get a girl for a night or 2 who will otherwise leave me alone when I don't need her. I'm up for a drink or 2 at the pub, but nothing crazy.

Which resorts do you guys recommend? Also, which massage is best for newcommers (including happy ending)? If I don't go to KTV or club, where or how can I get a girl for the night in Batam?

Thanks in advance!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6890  
Old 14-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Kaboon Kaboon is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 325
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 4
Kaboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Hearsay 冰火五重天 landed in Batam today.
uh? I tht fire & ice already exist with those indo chinese gals? Just tat the standard only reach 三重天, lvl3 not 五重天 lvl5 yet.

for the benefit of bros who dn't udstd the meaning of 冰火五重天,it means... ice cold water,gargle in the mouth,follow by a bbbj & then follow by luke warm water gargle & then another bbbj. It could also mean mouth-bathe in luke warm water & mouth-bath in ice water during massage as well.


I have a massage in btm,halfway during the massage,i felt my massage gal kissing my neck & back with ice cold water in her mouth for a good few mins ,when the cold water runs out,the same process is followed by the luke warm water. All these ultimately follow with a bbbj & optional fj.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6891  
Old 14-05-2017, 05:54 PM
nyquist's Avatar
nyquist nyquist is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Secret Garden
Posts: 1,312
My Reputation: Points: 3703 / Power: 17
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyBastard View Post
Hi guys,

I haven't been to Batam ever since NS days, almost 15 yrs ago. I want to go for a short break at 1 of their nice-looking resorts, but also wanna have a bit of fun.

Not really into the KTV or clubbing scene, I just wanna relax, have a nice swim, read a book, get a massage, and get a girl for a night or 2 who will otherwise leave me alone when I don't need her. I'm up for a drink or 2 at the pub, but nothing crazy.

Which resorts do you guys recommend? Also, which massage is best for newcommers (including happy ending)? If I don't go to KTV or club, where or how can I get a girl for the night in Batam?

Thanks in advance!
Your answers are all in the thread. Spend some time reading and pose further questions after that.
__________________
Next target: 5000
=====================================
You only live once... Enjoy life to the fullness

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6892  
Old 14-05-2017, 06:01 PM
miumiu6464's Avatar
miumiu6464 miumiu6464 is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 883
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 4
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
uh? I tht fire & ice already exist with those indo chinese gals? Just tat the standard only reach 三重天, lvl3 not 五重天 lvl5 yet.

I cheapo.. can only find and fuck aged 50s / 60s ibu for 150k. So don't know that such service is already available in Batam.

Can point me the way?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6893  
Old 14-05-2017, 09:03 PM
wt188 wt188 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 67
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 5
wt188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Going batam this tuesday to attend friend's wedding dinner. Anyone of here has contacts of indonesia Chinese batam FL girl ? If have, kindly pm me the contacts. Thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6894  
Old 14-05-2017, 11:11 PM
miumiu6464's Avatar
miumiu6464 miumiu6464 is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 883
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 4
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

A 2N2D trip that started well, turned disastrous due to 2 crappy movie and 1 wechat FL that didn't quite matched the description. But, on last afternoon, this trip was "saved" by a masseuse. Of all the masseuse I had at this joint, she's easily the best. And she didn't even had to take off her clothes for me to feel that way.

4 Shots Fired

FL 1 - an RTF. So, satisfaction is there. 8/10, young too. A bit lacking on the breast, but the type I go for, seldom can find big breast one.

FL 2 - WeChat 1 - shown 1 picture and send another person. Should have rejected it, but I was blinded by her good looks. Mistake. End up this cannot, that cannot, still have the cheek to ask me for taxi and makan money. Didn't give of course. 3/10

FL 3 - Was a last minute decision to call for one. Should have stuck to initial thought of calling my regular in. Anyway, girl came in ++ 2 sizes. But, at least she serviced well. 5/10.

ML 4 - Thanks to a bro here for letting me try this babe. I'm so satisfied with her massage that I switched my phone off to prevent being disturbed. What's even "scary" is that she's just 21 years old. 9/10, not full point because I believe everyone has room for improvement. Maybe 10 if she allow taking off her clothes.

Saw Alien & King Arthur. Nothing wrong with the show, just don't appeal to me. And King Arthur has got nothing linked to the legend King Arthur. At least not the ones I read about.

Went Newton discotheque for the first time. Left after 20 mins. Lucky it costed only 40k rp for the entry ticket.

Trip Rating : 4/10 initially, ended 7/10.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6895  
Old 15-05-2017, 12:21 AM
mr20k mr20k is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 138
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mr20k is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
Going batam this tuesday to attend friend's wedding dinner. Anyone of here has contacts of indonesia Chinese batam FL girl ? If have, kindly pm me the contacts. Thanks

BFOMF5 kampung gf would gladly provide you with all sex service you require. 300k
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6896  
Old 15-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Black Page Black Page is offline
Samster (eP)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,279
My Reputation: Points: 4375 / Power: 9
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
FL 2 - WeChat 1 - shown 1 picture and send another person. Should have rejected it, but I was blinded by her good looks. Mistake.
I know I sound annoying and you don't really need me to lecture you ( sorry for that...), but IF one really needs to call a FL from WeChat, NEVER call her to come to your room directly. At that point, it may be too late to correct a mistake without a huge pain in ass. Always resist to the hitch of getting the girl at the room door, but meet her at a cafe, even a cafe down the hotel, or at least the hotel lobby. If she is not the girl of the photo, no problem in sending her away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Went Newton discotheque for the first time. Left after 20 mins. Lucky it costed only 40k rp for the entry ticket.
Ooohh my favourite place in Batam after 1am.... (but yes, the first time it was a "cultural shock" also for me)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6897  
Old 15-05-2017, 11:13 AM
dkdk dkdk is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 37
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
dkdk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Ooohh my favourite place in Batam after 1am.... (but yes, the first time it was a "cultural shock" also for me)
Seriously? The music has got to be at least 180bpm and it's super cramped. Can't even enjoy a beer in peace without someone trying to sell me drugs every 5mins.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6898  
Old 15-05-2017, 11:28 AM
BFOMF5 BFOMF5 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,429
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
BFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBFOMF5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
.....
http://www.telkomsel.com/poin

You will have to select Location Batam 1st (if you are in Batam). But having said that,there are also a lot of offers (aka rewards) NOT stated on their websites and only view-able when you go on-site to the shopping mall where there are banners outside selected shops stating the offers. Meaning offers like Bento Tei Restaurant were not stated on the website but when i walked to City Walk Mall,the restaurant do have the Telkomsel banner stating their offers.

If you shop around BCS,Nagoya Hill Mall,Mega Mall or other major malls in Batam,you should notice many such banners stating their offers and how to claim its offers. Usually given in a form of voucher/s over the sms itself on your phone.

Do note that accumulated points are valid for a period of 1 year. Meaning if you have top up your telkomsel sim card from Jan 2017 till now with a juta,you are likely to have accumulated 200 points (base on 5k/point). And 200 points can really give you quite a bit of something,hehehe...
Big thanks bros
From the link I explored and installed the apps.
Thought that I should hv at least hundreds but saw only 57..
Must have been makaned last year.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6899  
Old 15-05-2017, 12:28 PM
fde83 fde83 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Land of immigrants
Posts: 595
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 3
fde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdk View Post
Seriously? The music has got to be at least 180bpm and it's super cramped. Can't even enjoy a beer in peace without someone trying to sell me drugs every 5mins.
Wrong place to enjoy a beer, also depends where u sit lo
from there then just wait and u see FL comes at u (this is base on me, may not happen to u). some or most may offer u drugs (never happen to me) maybe most bros look so green, carrot chop and never been to disco b4. No security check needed on the ground floor, they just let me thru. security on 2nd floor giving salam and high 5 and saying, apa khabar, enjoy ya, Joget nya asik mcm kemarin ya. P2, lagu nya mantap lo, udah habis 3 jam, terus ke P3, lg gila.

Maybe newton is not for certain people, but to completely bash it and giving a sense for newbie is not a good place, that is just wrong.

Last edited by fde83; 15-05-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6900  
Old 15-05-2017, 02:47 PM
miumiu6464's Avatar
miumiu6464 miumiu6464 is online now
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 883
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 4
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I know I sound annoying and you don't really need me to lecture you ( sorry for that...), but IF one really needs to call a FL from WeChat, NEVER call her to come to your room directly. At that point, it may be too late to correct a mistake without a huge pain in ass. Always resist to the hitch of getting the girl at the room door, but meet her at a cafe, even a cafe down the hotel, or at least the hotel lobby. If she is not the girl of the photo, no problem in sending her away.
No issue with chasing her away. She's even aware that she's not the one I placed order for and is asking me if it's alright for her to do the job. In fact, of all times that I encountered such cases, I just flatly tell the girl or the ojek who follows to collect payment that I'm cancelling the order cos of different girl vs photo. Never encounter any issue.
__________________
UpList: iccycold, theredlantern, XXLCat, MiG27, justl00king, hoosdathu, m600
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
batam, cewek, entertainment, guide, massage, overnight
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Batam Info Thread dreammare International Field Reports 34455 25-01-2016 05:37 AM
Batam info pls.. bigcactus International Field Reports 182 06-05-2004 11:55 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph15