The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-08-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

The Acacia Hotel
(Sekupang area)

This hotel seems new to me,but yet it doesn't look new. It claims to be a Pet-Friendly hotel too...well,hope it has no problem surviving (i doubt many will bring their pet for a tour). Nonetheless,there seems to have a golf course near by. Its likely more of a hotel for golf-lover ,i guess. There was no pricing as yet but since they were rated as a 3 star hotel,i guess it wont be costing too much. Looks like another quiet cosy hotel at Sekupang area with lots of natural habitants to me. Has everything a normal 3 star hotel will have ,like Wifi,24 hour reception, in-house massage etc.

In case no one notice,there is a head of an Egyptian Pharaoh at the front of the hotel.

Just read a few reviews from tripadvisor,looks like this place doesnt garner much good review and mostly due to poor maintenace of their facilities. The interior does look a bit like Sentosa Hotel thats quite near to Nagoya tho (almost behind Goodway hotel),hehehe...seems like due to the limited number of room in this place,the hotel room is often sold out fast.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
What happened if they ask for your friends name n contact?

Why on hell they should ask such a question on your private life?
The most normal thing one may do when visiting Batam is to enjoy nightlife, food, relax and meet friends. I cannot imagine any activity which is more regular and normal.

Quote:
Will this answer work?
I think you (I say "you", but I don't think you really think all that, you are just posing the case) are so much over-planning and over-excusing yourself, that you are doing the best possible to look guilty of something.
If I were a Custom Officer and I face someone so scared and nervous (I imagine from your questions above) for sure I would investigate in depth what is the reason of all that. Drug smuggling? Money laundering? Escaping from Singapore because sought for murder?

Honestly, if someone has the feeling of doing something culpable and shameful just for passing the border, there is something wrong with the approach to Batam. He better stays at home reading SB to imagine how adventurous is the Frontier down there....

Last edited by Black Page; 26-08-2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys need some advice.. this is my third trip to batam and my second solo one.. planning to go for a 2d1n.. my itenary is simple.
1) Book a gl through joints.(i alrdy know where are the joints)
2)shopping at nagoya hill mall.(this one i also know thru the guides how to go.
3) want to adventure out ALONE at nite. To bars or pubs. Which is btr to go alone? Any recommended ones.
Take a motorbike to Hotel Harmuni in Kampong Bule. After that look for a pub called P P Bananas, The Oarhouse, and several others along the road stretch. All lively, happening, and safe. Some have live band. Take a peep, if you don't like leave. Else stay and buy a drink, chat with the girls. After they close, you can proceed to the discos e.g. Pacific, Newton etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez
And for all this 3 which is the better hotel i could stay. I prefer sth tats walkable to nagoya shopping ctr and ned. I know formosa is one. But i dont wish to go there agn due to some unpleasant memory.
Seeking advice from bros here. Tks in advance.
Try Grand iHotel in Nagoya Hill. Nice, clean and two min walk to Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall.
Old 26-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

Why on hell they should ask such a question on your private life?
The most normal thing one may do when visiting Batam is to enjoy nightlife, food, relax and meet friends. I cannot imagine any activity which is less regular and normal.

I think you (I say "you", but I don't think you really think all that, you are just posing the case) are so much over-planning and over-excusing yourself, that you are doing the best possible to look guilty of something.
If I were a Custom Officer and I face someone so scared and nervous (I imagine from your questions above) for sure I would investigate in depth what is the reason of all that. Drug smuggling? Money laundering? Escaping from Singapore because sought for murder?

Honestly, if someone has the feeling of doing something culpable and shameful just for passing the border, there is something wrong with the approach to Batam. He better stays at home reading SB to imagine how adventurous is the Frontier down there....
I got no problem because my sis in law was from batam
And my bro got a house in batam
Old 26-08-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Will this answer work?

- Shopping at Matahari, SunBoss.
- Makan seafood, eat A&W
- Watch movie, sing karaoke at Nagoya Hill Mall
- Buy kueh lapis at Nagoya Hill Mall.

Too innocent??
I don't see any problem when you named any of the above as long as you don't act suspicious and feel nervous in-front of them. Just smile and greet them politely will do.

Normally, before the Custom Officer stamp your passport, he will surely glance at you for 2 to 3 seconds. Most of the time they don't ask question except for which ferry you came in. Suppose you belong to the fast hand fast leg kind and reach the counter before others did and the Custom Officer did not see any passenger streaming in, he will ask you slightly more questions like "why do you come to Batam" and "go where".

I will normally say "Nagoya Hill Mall" and they answered for you saying "shopping". I told them "makan" and he said "did you try ayam penyet" which I think he was referring to Ria Ayam Penyet.
Old 26-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

I try ayam boking
Old 26-08-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for bro blackpage and bro rambocat advice.. really appreciate.. i have decided not to go booking joint this time to pick a gl as i feel my previous time it wasnt pleasing. Reason being that they do it jus for the sake of. And after a round i really dont feel like having her in the room as she show no interest. I would rather shop eat and have some massage in the day chill at hotel and at nite go out for hunting. Haha. Tks for the advice mates.. will write a fr once back. And btw i am going on 14 and 15 sept so any bro would like to meet up i am fine with it. I am in mid 20s btw.
Old 26-08-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I try ayam boking
Ayam boking can eat? Lol
Old 26-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I try ayam boking
Of Course you did
Old 26-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Seems to hv this problem.
After visiting Batam almost every other weeks and passport full of Indo chops, its seems its taking longer to clear custom.
I got asked where I staying?
What am I doing in Batam?
And lately why I come Batam so often.
Anyone hv this problem?
It is their rights to throw out questions randomly to prompt you in case you did something illegal. I have been asked multiple times in my Batam trips too,nothing to be fear unless i have something illegal or doing something not right. My answers are usually simple,i am here for a holiday,stays in Formosa Hotel,thats all. But many times,i dont understand what they are trying to ask me and let me off.

I am just guessing here that more of such query from custom officers will come,becos i believe due to the recent terrorist issue,they are also stepping up on security. With my own eyes and for the 1st time,i see a Batam custom officer checking one of their local's luggage after they have been scanned in my last trip beginning of Aug. I am glad they didnt do the same for me. It will be a nightmare if they start ransacking my bag,even tho i have nothing to fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
I believe you all more frequent than me.
What's the solution before they pull me into the room or send me back?
Will get ban or not?
If you are a Singaporean and if they ever pull you into a room and start accusing you of something that you strongly believe you didnt do wrong base on their laws/rules,below is my solution :

Info below may come in handy...

But please do keep in mind that any custom officers from any part of the world has every rights to reject anyone entry into their country without any given reason. I just read about Singapore custom rejecting entry of a Indonesia retired ex.General into Singapore during his transit to another country via Changi Airport...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...&postcount=507

...which cause a small uproar over social media. There was even a protest outside the Singapore Embassy in Jakarta becos of it too. If this happens to you in Batam and according to what i have read online,simply take the next ferry from Batam back to Singapore and then you buy a New ferry ticket from Harbour Front and come over to Batam again. Yes,your time will be wasted but there is nothing anyone could do about it if the custom authority in Batam choose to do that.

Keep one important thing in mind,NEVER ever voluntarily offer a bribe to them unless they 'persistently' initial it 1st and if you really need to do it,do it discreetly (note : so far,this has never happen to me in Batam). Reason is that 'offering bribe openly' is against their law and it can be in turn used against you for breaking their law. Worse case scenario,rip you off high and dry.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Thanks for bro blackpage and bro rambocat advice.. really appreciate.. i have decided not to go booking joint this time to pick a gl as i feel my previous time it wasnt pleasing. Reason being that they do it jus for the sake of. And after a round i really dont feel like having her in the room as she show no interest. I would rather shop eat and have some massage in the day chill at hotel and at nite go out for hunting. Haha. Tks for the advice mates.. will write a fr once back. And btw i am going on 14 and 15 sept so any bro would like to meet up i am fine with it. I am in mid 20s btw.
All the best on your coming trip bro. Wish you all the best.
Old 26-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
It will be a nightmare if they start ransacking my bag,even tho i have nothing to fear.
You mean you would not able to explain with simple words to the officer what is your collection of love eggs?
Old 26-08-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cantthinkofany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a 2d1n trip a couple of weeks ago. Took a cewek from Happy8 for 1.3mil. Age early 20s from Bandung. Came to hotel around 3 plus and started to chit chat, followed by round 1. There was frenching, bbbj, fingering and her pussy was wet. Kept moaning throughout.

On a side note, her pussy smells tho. WTF?? Anyone knows why? After round 1 I quickly googled and there's a possibility of an infection or a type of STI?? Shit!! But for the second and third round, her kitty cat doesn't smell anymore. Saw her put like a medicine in a form of an eyedrop? before our second round resumed. Experience bros please rectify this. Thanks.

So after 1st round we chillax and talk cock. Dinner time and we went to Nagoya to eat and then go play arcade followed by movie. Kept holding my arms like lovers. Reached hotel around 11 plus and did the second round. Offered to shower with me before we sleep. She wore only her panties and a top. No bra underneath.

Next morning woke up for the third and final shot before she heads off.

Overall a better experience than my first trip. Might not RTF tho. Looking forward to my next trip, but I doubt it will be anytime soon.
Old 26-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantthinkofany View Post
Went for a 2d1n trip a couple of weeks ago. Took a cewek from Happy8 for 1.3mil. Age early 20s from Bandung. Came to hotel around 3 plus and started to chit chat, followed by round 1. There was frenching, bbbj, fingering and her pussy was wet. Kept moaning throughout.

On a side note, her pussy smells tho. WTF?? Anyone knows why? After round 1 I quickly googled and there's a possibility of an infection or a type of STI?? Shit!! But for the second and third round, her kitty cat doesn't smell anymore. Saw her put like a medicine in a form of an eyedrop? before our second round resumed. Experience bros please rectify this. Thanks.

So after 1st round we chillax and talk cock. Dinner time and we went to Nagoya to eat and then go play arcade followed by movie. Kept holding my arms like lovers. Reached hotel around 11 plus and did the second round. Offered to shower with me before we sleep. She wore only her panties and a top. No bra underneath.

Next morning woke up for the third and final shot before she heads off.

Overall a better experience than my first trip. Might not RTF tho. Looking forward to my next trip, but I doubt it will be anytime soon.
That small is normal bro (i would go down on her if i were u, n drink that pussy juice) anyway, some have it and some dont, its the same with our balls n dick, i doubt anyone lil bro here smell like roses or insert whatever smell fellow bros like.
Old 26-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Finally something different than usual to debate!!
And it's nice to read about bad pussy smell just before my lunch. Perfect timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantthinkofany View Post
There's also the possibility that she did not wash it for a while, and you cleaned it with your effective tool.
I exclude that there is an "eyedrop" able to remove bad smell from genitals in minutes, except soap.

PS: Many people has Candida and are not aware of that, with or without bad smell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
That smell is normal bro
I guess that it was not the first pussy that Mr. Cantthinkofany had at close distance in his life.

Last edited by Black Page; 26-08-2016 at 10:45 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1