The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
muskscent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how i got my client to bed.... Part 2(new story)

no bro, sure u re good with girls. nice writing skills really. happy ur wife 'allowed' u post.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HardRod16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS. Got me hooked from the beginning. Don't worry about perfect English. There are other aspects in writing which are equally important. You got the plot, characters, setting and especially the writer's hook to keep me coming back for the update. And I feel it wouldn't be authentic if you had write in perfect English as your story is based in a local context. Tio boh?

Anyway, I thought we only have speak good engrish campaign and not write good england campaign. Correction your story into Perfrect Engrish is damn bo liao man.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Very interesting story......

Camping here already.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
thenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthenewsiaokia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bro.. you really have patience to play the game..

camping here.. hurry...
Old 04-04-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardRod16 View Post
Great story TS. Got me hooked from the beginning. Don't worry about perfect English. There are other aspects in writing which are equally important. You got the plot, characters, setting and especially the writer's hook to keep me coming back for the update. And I feel it wouldn't be authentic if you had write in perfect English as your story is based in a local context. Tio boh?

Anyway, I thought we only have speak good engrish campaign and not write good england campaign. Correction your story into Perfrect Engrish is damn bo liao man.
thanks bro for ur words, at least i got the motivation to cont. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskscent View Post
no bro, sure u re good with girls. nice writing skills really. happy ur wife 'allowed' u post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewsiaokia View Post
wah bro.. you really have patience to play the game..

camping here.. hurry...
thanks bro, will try find time to update. .
Not easy thou. .

Ps. Can someone up me? I dun want 444point. . Hahahah. . (joking la)
Old 04-04-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
stupiddumbdumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story...
Old 04-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

camping lol
Old 04-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Suffering from "gastric pain" while waiting for the story to unfold! TS, I starving liao lar, meh meh wah...

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 05-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

i reply... "let me collect from susan first then i get back to you. thanks. "
simple and straight forward... lets see how she handle this...

**sometime controlling a women emotion is as good as sex.... cruel as it is... but having a fling or flirting is all about the enjoyment... there's always someone with an upper hand... and another being desparate and out of control.

Part VII

the next day, i went to vivian office to collect the document from susan, honestly, i hate susan, she an old ugly bitch. sorry if i soundrude, but nothing in her appeal to me. she got some stuck up attitude i dunno for wad reason.

As i step into the office, i realise vivian is not in office?
Me: vivian not in?
susan: u mean ms chua?
me: oh, sorry, yes.
susan: nope, out for appointment.
i could see yvonne sitting at her desk, 2nd time see her, still as attractive, someone u want to bring home to meet your mum.
could not see much, but for sure she's a ICE QUEEN..... very cold. dun seems like someone who talk easily....

i collected the document and left....

later in the day, vivian sms me "hi aaron, heard from susan you collected the document already right? do you want to meet up?"
me "yes, got it. i have look through, everything seem alright. they are great and i'm sure will be effective."
i look at the sms afew time before sending out, sound cruel ahh....
actually i really dying to have some fun with vivian, coz already very long nv have fun already.

10 minutes later, vivian called then hang up. just one ring....
i thinking i should call back or not.
ok, i think maybe it's time for my ice to break liao....

9xxxxxxx
ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring....
vivian: hello
me: hi, did you just called me?
vivian: erm.... ya, actually.... i wanted to .... ask u if those material really will do?
me: dun worry, they are great... chey, i though u miss me or what.
vivian: *silent.......... aaron, u wanna go for tea? my treat.
me: when?
vivian: are you free now?
me: now ahh?..... ok la, but only about 1 hour to spare leh... is that ok?
vivian: no prob, i meet you at the flyer?
me: ok, give me 1/2 hour....

how?? should i advance or should i still hold back?

when i reach the flyer, she was already there.... wow, seem like nowadays she meet me no longer the 1st meeting image.
she wearing a very nice one piece dress with button in front and a jacket over... i suspect it's a tube dress.... not sure.... but very coporate... professional.

we settle for popeye chicken, i refuse to go to any of those high class places as once go in gonna take too much time...

there was some silent initially.... we both seem awkward....
then vivian offer to broke the silent...
"are you offended at wad happen during last week dinner"
i kept quiet awhile, thinking how to answer....
me: ok, before i answer your question, i want to ask you something, and i want a honest answer from you.
vivian: ok. shoot.
me: and you cannot be offended
vivian: ok...
me: are you very determine to getting me to have an affair?
she seem taken back abit...
vivian: sort of...
me: no sort of..... it's a yes or no answer...
vivian: ...... so are you determine not to have it?
me: u haven answer my question...
she was actually leaning forward at the table....
then she take a deep breath, sit back, look away... "yes..... i like you... your turn.... are you determine not to have it? "

i really dunno how to answer.... everything seem so awkward now...
i tried to piece together some selected word.... "initially (pause)... no..... but like i say, last week dinner, i really see the other side of you, which i really like. but.... (pause)
vivian: but wad?
me: but i really dun dare to get into such thing...
vivian: come on la, we are both adult. wad you scare of? we both are married, know what we are doing...
me: no, my expectation of a fling is very high one leh.... i scare you cannot meet my expectation... haha.... (finally the ice is broken, we both laugh...)
vivian: you know something, so many men dying to chase me and date me, i nv given them any chance.... and now... u say such thing.... didi, i will prove u wrong....
me: ok, why me?
vivian: i like ur "secretness", i like your youth, i like your "need to be taken care of" style, and i want it coz u told me you are faithful...
then she give me a sly smile... in a joking way....
I'm right, she love challenge...
and now she almost winning it... dame it...

Me: let me consider ok? perharp you wanna tell me the rules and regulation of the game?

to be cont.......
Old 05-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
whiteprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: how i got my client to bed.... Part 2(new story)

Good story, keep it up!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Me: let me consider ok? perharp you wanna tell me the rules and regulation of the game?

Part IIX

vivian: is this a yes from u?
fuck, her feet again brushing against my shin... but this time i nv pull back....
she was leaning forward again....
me: i'm not saying no, let me know your terms first...
we no longer got a client or customer relation, our behaviour now is like friends...
vivian: i dunno wad terms or rules also.... let just put it simple, no forcing, if either side want to stop, just let it be. but....
me: dun copy my pattern, got wad faster say.... haha
vivian: but i'm afraid it might be difficult for you to stop.... if you ever start....
me: challenge?
vivian: yes! challenge for you...
*wa, she very smart, wad a way to get me into this
me: ok, let have a game... two weeks from now, which is before you go to the exhibition, we'll stop, whoever can't do it. lose.... and loser will have to..... let me think first....
vivian: game on....

me: ok la, i got to go back office...
we both left popeye chicken and walk back to the carpark, going up, and crossing the bridge.
upon reaching 2nd storey, she hook on to my hand again, this time confirm purposely pressing my arm agains her breast.... knn, make me sibei steam....
i act as if no effect.... but my cock bursting out of my pants liao....
we continue walking until we reach the carpark.... then we say good bye....

i follow up with an sms once in the car "i will not take any initiative on dating or wad, if you want the game to go on, it'll be you who need to date me and so on"
she reply almost immediately "one week from now, you'll be the one begging to meet me "

I nv reply and carried on with my work and appointment for the day.

To be cont...
Old 05-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Dear TS,

Don't stop, its really interesting...... Hope you keep up with the good effort.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Timmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pitching my tent here...this is getting interesting man..
Old 05-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this is super steam
Old 05-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

i follow up with an sms once in the car "i will not take any initiative on dating or wad, if you want the game to go on, it'll be you who need to date me and so on"
she reply almost immediately "one week from now, you'll be the one begging to meet me "

I nv reply and carried on with my work and appointment for the day.

Part IX

it's another day.
Wednesday
wa, she very zhun, 9am sharp sms me liao.... "hey mr boy... tonight ladies night, my first request as a lover. go drink with me... "
me: mrs chua, ur husband not in singapore dun mean my wife not in singapore leh....
vivian: i'm i not your client? u guai guai come out i got more business for you de....
me: see how ba, i let you know before 3pm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
i call my wife at her office...
me: dear, how's ur day?
wife: ok lo, busy with work, now month end gotta work ot tonight, dinner you settle urself k.
me: ehh, i got a client want intro me a oversea client from china who just come singapore today... he want me go meet them tonight for drink.. so easier to close the sales.
wife: ok, then wad time will u be back?
me: dunno leh, should be 1am or so ba...
wife: ok lo, you go secure your deal ba, dun drink and drive hor...
me: ok, i know, bye...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

me: mrs chua, tonight u want date me wad time and till wad time and where?
vivian: 8pm at mhd sultan?
me: eee, why there.
vivian: just go there la... dun ask so much la, u want choose place then u date me lo....
me: ok lo, for now it's ok, if u nv see me at 8pm means i cannot.
vivian: who late will open bottle.

i nv reply again.... haha..... attitude ahh....

6pm, knock off time seems like forever..... like forever cannot reach one....
3,4,5pm.... ahhh, i in office want go crazy liao....
finally 6 pm!!... i drive home, bath,watch tv, wear nice nice, put perfume....
just nice, 730pm....
i took a cab down to mhd sultan...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
then wife sms me. "dear, u dun drive ahh.... i tonight not going home, i going my mum place stay. my dad driving midnight shift and my mum want me accp her watch series. "
from time to time, my wife does go back stay, but so "qiao" today she go back?
ok swee la, no carfew liao....

"ok dear, tmr morn i fetch u to work from your mum place lo. see you tml."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i reach there at 745pm, sms vivian "i'm here le, where are you?"
my heart beat increase, wondering what she's wearing.
First time ever in my life i playing such game, a pre plan game.
Vivian: so fast? ok, give me 5 minutes, i in a cab now. wait for me at the jap restaurant opposite double o.

I slowly walk over there.... and i waited at the railing outside...
5 minutes later, i saw a cab pull over....
out step a gorgeous lady... she did not over dress, a super tight jeans(fuck, difficult access) and a off shoulder nice white blouse. confirm strapless bra..wad caught me is her nice and tofu like shoulder.. really nice...

and her make up is really different, heavy but not those outstanding type... she also let down her hair, but a thin hairband was holding it in place... -3 years off her age.... honestly, if i dunno her, she look no more then 28...

vivian: have ur dinner?
Me: hey, u look beautiful!
vivian: thanks... i know....
me: wa lau, ur make up too thick izzit...
vivian: aiya, i know i pretty one la... so how? i want eat this jap rest...
me: u love jap food hor, tell u, jap food no more "in" liao....
vivian: i just love it. how?
me: go lo...

we were a good 20meters from the door.
she again hook my arms as we walk, and press it against her soft and tender breast....
this time i ask her...i look at my arms... "is this on purpose..."
she look at me. and whisper to me... "yes, from first time till now, it's on purpose... "
knn, my didi erect again....
aiya, 1metre per second, 20 sec reach liao....
soon we were seated inside and i just order some finger food, and she had a main course.

Me: why is it each time i see u, each time younger?
vivian: i also each time see u, u each time more handsome... today got perfume somemore...
me: coz gg out with lover ma...
vivian: me too, coz going out with lover, must look good.
me: later go where?
vivian: dlb O?
me: y?
vivian: no why, i just think there the crowd younger, lesser chance i will meet my fren there...
me: smart.....
we cont chatting, with some dirty talks, and eat, and again, she down 1.5 bottle of sake.... and me 0.5 bottle...

1 hour later, we are heading for the club....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1