The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Re: how i got my client to bed.... Part 2(new story)

Thanks all bro for the support.... once again, pardon me for some spelling mistake and my english is not as powerful... haha...

Part II
Usually my company will send me to oversea show for me to easier renewal of contract, coz when client are oversea, they are usually in higher spending mood. But due to the economic crisis, they decide that this time round i stay in Singapore.

One month pass and there’s one more month to the bi annual show. Things i have to follow up one month before include payment, show guide details, promotional item if any for the show. It’s usually the busiest period for me. No much free time for me to eat snake also.

**ring ring, ring ring...
Me: hi, morn, may i speak to ms chua?
yvonne: ok, please hold.
Ms chua: morn, qrate marketing.
Me: hi ms chua, how you doing? it's one more month to the exhibition, how's ur preparation going on?
Ms chua: hi, everything going good. oh... ya.... the payment....
Me: actually no worries about that, i need to follow up with u on the show guide and sme promotional stuff as well.
Ms chua: ok, good timing, i do have some issue regarding payment i need to speak to you also...
***knn, dun tell me they dun want pay or want delay, like that my commission will be affected leh....
me: oh.... ok.... so u want me to drop by your office later? or tomorrow?
ms chua: erm,... actually i'm out of the office these two day... in fact i'm about to go off for a meeting soon.... how about i meet up with you for lunch tomorrow?
me: (i ksiao check my schedule awhile).... ok..... where?
ms chua: you call me tomorrow morn to confirm with me the location again, i really dunno where i'll be travelling to yet....

well, in my line, going for lunch appt or after work entertainment is very normal. no big issue for me.... not bartering an eyelid, i get on with my work, soon, it's another day....
I reach office early,brought a big breakfast meal...
*shit, forgotten i had a lunch appt with ms chua, i''m a light eater, therefore a big breakfast meal will put me up till mid afternoon....

just then, i receive an sms from ms chua,
lets call myself aaron....
"hi aaron, i'll meet you 1230 at raffles hotel empire cafe. see you later"
well, which i reply... "ok, see you later"

I finish just half my breakfast meal and again get on with my work. soon, it's 12pm, slowly, i pack up my stuff and head to the designated place to meet up with ms chua, hopefully can get some good news on the payment issue.
my car isurance, roadtax, all up soon, and i also gonna change a new set of tires. so any extra cash now is all welcome...

i park my car at bras plaza under ground carpark. good thing, i'm still early....
i call ms chua...
hi, ms chua, are you here already?
ms chua: yap, i reach about 5 minutes ago... just come in, i'm seated at the side...
me: ok, crossing the road now...

when i open the door to the cafe... i immediately sa ms chua seated inside.... my oh my... she look so different....
she was wearing a business suit.... tight knee lenght skirt and a white strip lady like shirt.... she was putting on quite some make up also, 80% different from my first immpression of her... hair was bun up in a very nice way....

as i approach the table, i was lost for words for awhile....
ms chua: hi aaron, take a seat...
me: (as i was sitting down)hi ms chua.. you look so different. i think you look much better in this image...
**she know what i meant... when a person look so different from first and second meeting they will know...

ms chua(with a smile): thanks for the complicment... anyway, just call me vivian, ms chua sound so formal....
me: ok, no prob....
Old 02-04-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

btw, any comment welcome!!

Part III

we had some small talk, trying to get casual.... and i found out she's 36, married with one kid which her MIL look after.... but honestly, when i first met her, i would believe she's 37-40, but this 2nd meet up, it's hard to even believe she's 35...

vivian: aaron, actually you know for a small company like ours, we are not planning to participate in any exhibition as of yet, but due to your good presentation skill and your easy going attitude, i decide to support your show. (pause)... but not to worry, we are still going ahead as plan and the reason why i ask you out for lunch is to discuss with you the possibility of helping us gain more esposure for the show. since it's the first time we partiipate, we hope to make a big impact.
i know fren who are in the same line as you. I know you guys are able to do some stuff when it come to website banner, show guide advertisement, and on site banners..
so what i'm asking for is for you to help gain all this, and i'll let you earn more then what your commission give you.
in this way, u gain more, i pay less. not sure how open are you to this?

me: ok, of cause we can discuss further.
(all this moment i keep peeking into the lobang in between her shirt button... dame it man.... her light pink bra just dame distracting.... )i will tell you what i can offer from my side FOC, and you just let me know what you need. but not too much of cause. coz when we give free promotional item out of goodwill, company will question us....
... as for the return of commission, actually no need la, just take it i'm doing your company a favour...

**usually i dun accept such offer as they are too risky for my career.

vivian: no, cannot, you are doing us a huge favour, no matter what you must get something in return.... ok, at least for now, this lunch on me...
me: haha, no prob.

our lunch arrive, .....
me: so later when i reach back to office, i will draft out a list of item i can offer as good will and you just let me know ASAP. it's close to the deadline, therefore you got to let me know soon.

we continue to talk thoughout the lunch, she might be 36, but she is really young at heart... we talk about how i got into this line, my family. why i married at such young age.... and how her husband support her this business.....

vivian: actually i've not been working for 2 years, my husband is a businessman who travel quite alot... therefore he offer to help me set up this company since i got quite alot of knowledge in this line having work for some MNC in the past.

me: icic, so does he interfere with your decision making?

vivian: actually not at all, he's too busy with his work, he just leave everything for me to handle...

me: oh... ok... actually i was suppose to be attach to china shenzhen for 2 yrs to grow the team there, but i got to reject coz my wife refuse to let me be away for such a long time.... she complaint i will find mistress there, she will be lonely, blah blah blah... hahahah...

vivian: actually it's true. i know where your wife coming from, coz i'm a "guo lai ren"(experience before). you guys go oversea work, sure will find some entertainment, and we women in singapore will get bored when husband is not around...

** i realise she's choosing her word very carefully... good, it's time for me to find a loophole... bo bian la... i those gian song one.... hahah....

me: entertinment? no la, when i go oversea, i promise i ure good boy one. haha.... work and eat. no entertainment, professional one...

vivian: u serious? i don;t believe, you look so young and good looking, i'm sure "Such" entertainment are inavoidable.

me: no lo, i'm very loyal to my wife.... therefore, i wun find such activities one.. too bad, guess you got it wrong...
**she's a career women, from what i learn in my years of cheonging, career women like CHALLENGE, and here i pose myself as a huge challenge if she is interested in me, and that is IF!
actually during our 1 hour plus of lunch and talking, i found myself to be very interested in her, i know she got the need, and i got the want....
she is almost 10 year my senior.... and it's quite a fantasy....

vivian: haha, i still don;t believe... you dun look like the guai guai type to me.

me: well, it's for you to find out.... but i'm sure i am.... (and we both laugh..)

she settle the bill and we walk out of the cafe, and she say she will get yvonne to mail me the cheque asap and we will meet again to finalise the promotion deal....
she park her car at raffles place and mine at bras plaza, therefore we are heading seprate way to the carpark....
as we say goodbye, she mention.
vivian: i'm still very sure you are not the guai guai type.... haha...
i just smile and tell her, i really am...

with that i go back to office and prepare the promotional material and email to her....
Old 02-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the average level of written English (and possibly spoken English) deteriorating in Singapore? Please read suggestions or corrections in green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
Hi all bros..... It has been sometime since i wrote my last story(my signature are my old stories)..... and this time, i I have a [delete got] got new story to share [delete again] again.... hehe....
after jo depart [departed] from my life, I continue to be in the media line, doing sales selling oversea [overseas] exhibition booth.
And during the course of my work, [delete again] again i met [another] a girl whose advanture with me is worth a mention in this forum...... but this time, there's no oversea [oversea] adventure, it's all local....

However, due to my busy work schedule, updating will not be as often as 2 years ago.....

so here we go.....

Part I

I continue to work in the same company that organize shows oversea [overseas] in HK and Taiwan, and my job is to get new client [clients] to take up a booth in our show.... day after day, i meet [ delete up ] up with client[s] from different part[s] of singapore.

after aother shag day, i [returned to my office] reach back to my office and [to] clear my email before going off.
Inbox (11)

there is this email that caught my attention and i'm sure will catch ALL sales person attention.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
subject: enquiry on exhibition booth

Dear Andthenhor,

We would like to enquire about the pricing for a single booth at your coming exhibition in HK.
Please kindly revert.

regards,
yvonne
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of coz at that point of time, on my mind there's nothing but more sales and more commission.

after a couple of email exchange[s] i realise[d] that this is a newly set up company looking to venture into the china market and they have a small office in Kallang area. [An] Appointment was set and the following day i was off to meet [delete up] up with their marketing manager (Ms chua) aka the boss.

Usually when i meet a new client and especially if it's a lady, i will dress up better. and this time is no exception...

when i [arrived at their office] reach the office, i double check myself, then press the door bell.
walking out to open the door was a lady(susan) in her 30s. short hair, aunty style.... nothing to mention about at all....

Susan: Hi, you are looking for?
Me: I have an appointment with ms chua
susan: oh, i see, please take a seat in the meeting room, I will let ms chua know.
Me: sure.

being in this line for quite sometime, i have the natural [instinct] instince to take the surrounding all into my head in order to [ synchronize ? ] sychonize [delete when] when with the decision maker when doing my sales talk.....

it's indeed a very new office with plastic sheet still wrapping their armchair. very neat office.
and more suprizingly, only 3 staff,
1. Ms chua(the boss)
2. Susan
3. a young gal in her early 20s.... Confirm plus chop fresh grad.....

I waited in the meeting room, and through the glass wall, i saw ms chua coming out of her office.... i stood up, and waited for her arrival into the meeting room.
With a firm hand shake and an exchange of namecard, I try to get the conversation into a more casual mood before going into main selling point....

About Ms chua.
actually she's just a typical career women, not ugly, but no where near pretty as well.... found out she [has] got strong backing from her husband when setting up this company....
and she was recommend[ed] to me by one of my client[s] who enjoy[ed] great success at [one of my trade shows or exhibitions] my show.

therefore this is a rather easy case...... after 1 hour of meeting, deal done and they are set to travel to hongkong for the exhibition [in] 2 months time.

Me: so ms chua, is this the first time u are attending an oversea show?
ms chua: actually no, i done it countless time with my previous company.
Me: i see, so u are going alone?
ms chua: no la, i will be going with susan and my husband will join us as well....
me: oh.. ok, but right now there's only 3 person in your company right? from what i can see....
Ms chua: yap, ok, let me intro them to you in case there are any alising to do if i'm on leave.

in come susan and the young gal. ..........

Ms Chua: This is susan, she is in charge of all marketing and sales related stuff and she is really experience[d] in the electronic line.
and this is yvonne who is in charge of all account[ing] and payment issue[s] [matters may sound better].

another round of handshake follow[ed]. only just then i realise[d] how sweet yvonne is. long flowing hair with some highlight. slim and petite [delete build] build... very trendy, big eyes, nice nose, nice lips... and since it's a friday, she's wearing low cut jeans and a nice blouse. showing off her slim and flat tummy....
one word, a BEauty! she look no more then 22.

after the simple introduction, the[y] left the meeting room and I wrap[ped] up the paperwork with ms chua and left the office a happy man with one more contract secure[d].

to be cont.... going out for some pre holiday drinking first. HAPPY good Friday to all!!! [Good Friday is a solemn day, and usually most people wish others Happy Easter, and for the Jews, we wish them Happy Passover]
Old 02-04-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
Is the average level of written English (and possibly spoken English) deteriorating in Singapore? Please read suggestions or corrections in green.
Thunks for the suggostions and corractions, i suggust you help me corrtct all my pasting since you are so holpful!!

as for haappy good friday, to me it's a haliday. therefore haappy!!
I'm not crying for good friday for i know nuts about this day, but i'm happy coz it's a haliday!! simple as that....therefour happy good friday.

i got 261 pasting as of now, apprieteteate you holp me corroct everything. Cheers and happy good friday to you!!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
manhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to all

long time no camping liao...

Leave your nick when u upzz me
Old 02-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
LOL... just out of curiosity, how do you choose which posting to make suggestions or corrections? It seemed that almost all the postings in sbf require your help!
Old 02-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro... will be waiting for more updates
Old 02-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, bro stilllearning, I'm sure bros reading this thread are more interested in how the story develops rather then the grammar errors, nor as if we care.

Bro andthenhor, great thread, camping for more!

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 02-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Jurist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great effort and a nice story. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oopsx2010 View Post
LOL... just out of curiosity, how do you choose which posting to make suggestions or corrections? It seemed that almost all the postings in sbf require your help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfese_Widz View Post
Well, bro stilllearning, I'm sure bros reading this thread are more interested in how the story develops rather then the grammar errors, nor as if we care.

Bro andthenhor, great thread, camping for more!
Bros, I agree with your views, if we are to actually <mind your language> then I guess there will be lesser authors willing to contribute to SBF due to the fear of being corrected.

Bro andthenhor, great story, I am staying put for more.

Cheers!!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
just-do-it deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more ... continue pls ...
Old 02-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looking forward to read more.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for the juicy part....
Old 02-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Julián Palacios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't hardly wait!
Old 02-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jobaba is Cool - loads of Potential

Setting up good friday camp here... :d
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1