The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 08-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

i read from 1 FR in a site that this so called registration number thing was kicked up a big fuss by Du Juan.

anybody know the full story...???
Old 11-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

There are rumours going around that after the recent raid in the West, the Central region and then the East will follow.

Can any bros confirm the rumours? If not, bros should bonk with caution in coming weeks.

Last edited by snrlee; 14-12-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ohmymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmymother View Post
Thanks man! Guess i'll go try my luck and report back!!
tried. was not something that was up my alley
Old 14-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would like to share some FR for this lovely lady.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...hlight=crystal

Looks : 8/10 (same as in pics, young, SYT next door gal type, first look cock stand already, very chio)

Body : 8/10 (fair, sexy, slim, slightly tummy fat)

Boobs : 7/10 (normal, soft and firm ok for me, not for boobs lover)

BBBJ : No

GFE : 6/10 (doesn't initiate conversation, only answer very minimal when i asked questions, not sensual, not teasing enough)

FJ : No

Attitude : 8/10 (good, but I feel strictly like a client)

Service : 7/10 (the weak GFE turns me down)

RTF: probably not
Old 14-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 12
CuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to all

sometimes dislike girls ask our number why not register quite not privacy at all
Old 15-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 10
hyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any good bonks to share?
Old 15-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
smoothiechews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, just wanna ask if sgwolxxx is really not reliable? mostly fake photos?
Old 17-12-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Have not been patronising China takeaways for the past 2 months. I guess I am too perverted for some girls and I was blacklisted.. Well not all of them. There are some China gems but it is just that they lack customer sex service.
Back to Tom Yum soup to satisfy my cravings!
So far I haven't been disappointed!
Old 17-12-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2510 / Power: 15
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.1010sg.com/index.php?girl_id=112

girl name is called 014 冰儿 Bing Er
not quite the same girl as the pics.. she said she has put on some weight (which is reasonable, but her boobs are hardly of C size)..

not a bad bonk, but just that it is not a great bonk, abit rush.. i am a boob lover, so not likely will RTF..
Old 17-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There are getting too many girls of mediocre quality at best listing at $150 and above. Don't understand why they can still hang on to their price. Bros must only patronize those girls dat r fairly priced, if not very soon $150 will be the norm for very average quality girls.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Newbro111 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Forgot to mention dat i am talking about wolfs
Old 17-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This gril is fake photo.same the xiao ling bobo .sasa.same one girl.
All pose the same one girl
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=674793
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=673566
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=672436

this OkT is waste people time

I tried this gril yesterday.
My worst experience ever!!!
This is the first and only ML that I've ever written a bad FR for. We've all had bad encounters but l would always let them past, but not this one. Be warned.

First, her pics are highly deceiving. She's very fat in person, and doesn't look half as gd as the pics - much older. The pic suggests someone in her late twenties; the real person however looks like in her late thirties. I've been chionging for some time; should have smelled a rat when all her pics are half-body.

Second, two people are sharing the HDB. Imagine doing your deed in the room, and you can hear the lady outside watching video on her tablet. I don't know for you, but this lack of privacy is a big negative for me.
Seeing that I was not going to get hard, she suggested HJ. I asked for CIM. She said +$50 more. I agreed. So she started to BBBJ again, and subsequently alternated between HJ and BBBJ. When I eventually ejaculated, she pulled away. It was not CIM, but HJ. Nvm, I kept quiet. Rested for a short while, dressed up shortly, and prepared to leave.

BBBJ: Nothing at all..............

Looks:Avoid this gril at all cost. Out of shape woman, age about 30ish, and definitely not someone you'll take another look on the streets. (In fact, you might even say she spoils the scenery! )

Bustline : 4 - Is really small.not firm. And looks like B .dark black nipple
Massage: 4/10. Lack of strength. No effort. Spent half the time "massaging" my left thigh while trying to strike a conversation.

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Simply not willing to service. Loud mouth too. Stepped out in 35-40mins. Could see that she was not keen to provide a good service. I would kill myself if my GF gives me such GFE.. Still have the audacity to tell me to book her earlier next time.

RTM: Not in my life. Felt so stupid for even arranging the appointment. The money can be better spent buying the overpriced durians by the roadsides. Hate the feeling of being made use of, though we made an effort to be nice and "respect" their boundaries and ruleHope all bros think twice if you wanna book her. Even if she really did provide such a good service in the previous FR, she definitely sucks big time for mine. You wouldn't want to spend your money and an hour to count on your lucky stars.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbro111 View Post
There are getting too many girls of mediocre quality at best listing at $150 and above. Don't understand why they can still hang on to their price. Bros must only patronize those girls dat r fairly priced, if not very soon $150 will be the norm for very average quality girls.
I agreed with you and I saw some put even higher price like $170 at initial stage. I think she test market then fail so she drop price to $150. hahaha.. So if we don't support them they will drop price.
Old 22-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, anyone share any good FR? I tried a couple and none is impressive.
Old 22-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

The 170 bucks gals are usually those MP gals
50 entrance fee for one hour... 120 pay the gal...

I don't really wanna go mp for several reasons

1) the annoying entrance fee is just how the boss leeches $
2) for 50 bucks any other transit hotel has better facilties
3) u cannot get bathroom foreplay
4) the bed is too small and having sex here feels limited
5) risk of bumbing into checks or raids are higher
6) close to zero sound proof
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1