The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it true once you have 6 pec, your chance of ONS and matches on Tinder go up 1

Can only have 2 pecs, not 6 pecs

Even if you have the pecs AND 6 packs, if your face like steven lim, also very hard to get ONS!!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it true once you have 6 pec, your chance of ONS and matches on Tinder go up 1

fwah, he england very the powderfull
Old 10-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Sigh...y so loser to dig up my old thread to wan slime me which had nothing to do with this thread.

just bcos I rejected your offer to up your points? Sammyboy really many siaolang

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=670131

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
TS, I looked through your posts...

You're 40, and can't get your Myojo going....

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...=#post11107529

Your English is atrocious.
You ain't gonna get any lays soon.......
The 6 pack is the last of your worries...

Free English lessons or you.... since the education system has clearly failed you....

Mojo
6-pack

明白?

My uncle speaks better English than you....
But he can also speak dialects and Malay...
What la current generation Singaporean education.....
Old 14-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Is not truth..
The truth is if u have 6 million , ur chance of ONS and matches on Tinder go up 6million time more.. hahaha
Old 14-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

You must have 8 packs & 15 inches.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1