The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2017, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Going to a Salon

DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER

================================

It’s mid way through the year. Jess’s friends from polytechnic had planned to meet up for a gathering to catch up on each other. Jess wanted to look neat and tidy for the gathering so she decided to get her long hair tidied up and styled. She made an early appointment at 10am on tuesday with her usual salon.

Tuesday 

Jess woke up early to have her breakfast and went to take a quick shower. Since her friends has reserved a table an a fanciful french restaurant, she wore a black low cut dress. The dress had bra paddings in it so there was no need to wear an additional bra. The dress was a spaghetti strapped one, the front nicely covered her breasts and also showcase her beautiful cleavage. The dress wasn’t a full formal dress so it’s length was a few inches above her knee caps. Her outfit topped up with some accessories and heels and she was ready to go.

She boarded the bus and headed for the salon. Traffic was really good and she unexpectedly reached the salon early at 9.15am. She decided to sit around the entrance of the salon at first as she thought the salon would not be open yet. Fortunately for her, it seemed that someone was already at the salon and she went up the staircase into the salon.

*Ring*The Bell at the door ringed when she opened the glass door. 

“Morning Jessica” a familiar voice echoed across the room.

Jess looked towards the direction of the sound. It was her favourite hair dresser, Gray.

“Good morning Gray. ” She greeted him.  “You’re the only one here now?”

Gray: “Yes. It’s my duty to open the shop and prepare the necessary stuff. The rest will start coming from 10am onwards”

Jess: “Ah I see.” As she headed to one of the salon chairs.

Gray: “The usual? Cut, wash, blow?”

Jess nodded.

In the next 15 minutes, Gray trimmed her hair and styled it accordingly.

Gray: “Ok. Please follow me to wash your hair”

Jess stood up and walked over to the washing area. She immediately lied down on the flat chair and rested her head on the side of the wash basin.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Going to a Salon

Gray: “Give me a moment. Let me get a new bottle of shampoo.” He walked to the storeroom which was just in front of the wash area.  When he came out of the storeroom, he saw a mesmerising image. Jess lying down, her legs slightly apart and revealed some of her pussy lips as she was only wearing a G-string. Naughty thoughts gathered in his head but he shook them aside and walked over to the other side where her head was.

He placed some shampoo on his hands and applied it on her head. Gently massaging her head with the shampoo and enjoying the full view of her cleavage. Dirty thoughts came into his mind again and it doesn’t help that he could not forget the first image he saw earlier. He was getting more and more aroused as he continued to wash her hair. Once her hair was fully shampooed, he turn on the shower head and sprayed the water to her hair. One hand running through her hair while the other controlling the direction of the water.

Once the soap bubbles were all gone, he placed the shower head back into the basin. Wet both hands and started to massage her head again. Jess didn’t think much and just enjoyed the session. His hands moved from her hand. To her ears. To her neck and to her arms.  Then slowly running them down to her collarbone and further down until he was just above her breasts.

Jess knew that Gray was up to something.  She never had a salon session with that much massages before. She enjoyed the session so far so she didn’t mind letting Gray carry on his escapade. Gray paused his motions awhile and rested his hands just above her breasts. Since there was no resistance from Jess, he thought it was ok to carry on. His hands slipped in under her dress and held onto both her breasts. Squeezing them gently, massaging them in circular motions. Then he took out one hand, slide her spaghetti straps aside. Then adjusted her dress such that her breasts were in the open.

He then walked over to stand at where Jess legs were and continue massaging her breasts. This time, he flicked her nipples around. Making her moan in the process. Jess was enjoying and her legs were getting further apart from each other. This made it easier for Gray to get closer to her body. (Gray was standing in between her legs now) He leaned forward to suck on her nipples. The movement of his tongue was strong and it also felt like he was flicking her nipples around with his tongue. Jess loves it when someone plays with her nipples and she was turned on.

She tapped on Gray’s shoulder and pointed below. Gray understood and lifted up Jess dress slightly and was presented with a black g string. He moved her g string aside and plunged his mouth to her pussy. He started off with licking her pussy opening as there was love juice coming out.
Old 14-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Going to a Salon

Made his tongue flat and started licking from the bottom to the top of her pussy. He continued this motion a few times before focusing on her clit. He was flicking the clit around with his tongue. The movement felt similar to what he did to her nipples. This made more love juices leak out.

Gray got up from his knees and stepped back. His dick was screaming to be let out of his tight jeans. He unbuckled his belt. Unzipped his jeans. Pulled down his boxers and his rod is finally out. He stood in front of her and Jess was still lying on the chair. He started off by teasing her. Rubbing his tip at her pussy opening and clit. Then positioned it at her pussy opening. He push slightly to make it look like he was about to enter but just stop when his tip was about to go in. Then stepped back again and continue this tease on her.

She was hungry for action. And yet, Gray was taking his sweet time playing with her. 

“Come on, fuck me already” Jess begged.

With that, Gray pushed hard and suddenly into her. His dick plunges straight and deep into her pussy. The full length in her pussy but Gray stopped moving again.  He wasn’t done playing with her. Jess could not take it anymore. Her hips automatically moved and started grinding herself onto his dick. Her hips going in circular motion and his dick going in and out slightly due to it.

Seeing Jess so horny, Gray was even more turned on and started to thrust harder. His balls slapping her bum at the same time. Their juices made a lot of sloshing sounds as he thrust harder and faster. Soon, his dick stiffen even more. He wanted to enjoy more. He slowed down his paced. Took his dick out of her pussy, then entered her again then out of her again. This helped him cool off a little and managed to control his urge to cum. But Jess knew this pattern from the guys who fucked her.

“Just cum in me.” She proclaimed. 

Gray heard it and his dick instantly reacted to those words. He went back to hardcore fucking her and blasted his load into her.

*Ring* The glass door opened.

“Gray, I’m here.” His colleague announced.

They panicked. He quickly wore back his jeans.  Jess pulled back her top and stood up to let her dress flow back down and proceed off to the normal routine of salon session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1