The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghai_cannon View Post
hey bros!!
may i know where is 1612?? lorong 16 hse 12??
Yes.........
Old 04-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR on lovely Sally (late report) by asslover

feeling very horney after three weeks in US without a fuck went to Tommy and ask for fav. Sally. Had to wait for about 1 hr...but worth it.

She comes in looks at me as long lost girl friend and we proceed to go inside. Once inside she grabs be and removes my cloths as our mouth are kissing and sucking each others tounge....we take a quik shower and then she proceeds to suck my dick.....she can suck like a pump.....after few minutes i load my cum in her mouth......

i clean my self and then she starts sucking my dick again.....it becomes hard and she caps and i take her from behind and pound her hard.....after 10 mints of hard pounding i cum again.......tired.......

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 04-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Juventus by mzme

To me, Juventus did not relegated to Serie B. In fact, i think Juventus is one of the title contenters of Serie A. You bro knows wat i mean

Been quite sometime since i head down to 1612. Took half day off work and went down to find Tommy and was being repriminded for MIA-ing for such a long time, Tommy thought i retired!

Been reading lots of FR all these while and i couldn't make up my mind who to call for bonk. As usual, i leave it for Tommy to decide for me, whilst telling him i'm in a mood for something relatively fast, due to my recent stress with work.

Waited for a while b4 Juventus came and was pretty satisfied with the first impression. Went into the room and chatted quite a bit. Anyway i'll spare the SOP details.

After shower, she did a thorough catbath. Although her boobs isn't big, but it looks succulent! lol so boobs lover pls give this one a past. Ask me to go on fours and i can say that this is the best AR/BBBJ i have tried for a good few months and she did an excellent job, alternating between the shaft, balls and my lovehole. In fact, i nearly CIM if i didn't hold it cos i didn't know if she does CIM. Proceed to FJ and i didn't took me long to offload on her.

Summary:

Look - 6/10
Boobs - 7/10
Catbath - 9/10
AR - 10/10
BBBJ - 9/10
French - did not try
CIM - nearly
FJ - 7/10
RTF – YES

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 04-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Samster

FR on wah wah by peter1234

my virgin foray into the Geylang legal scene. been alot into FLs and last time was HCs. now trying new stuff and read the FRs here got info liao go and chk it out.

bro tommy really v frenly, brudder kind leh... tink must go find him more often ask him for good recommendations. anyway i read up and wah wah seems like my type so went her base and look her up.

not disappointing at all, 1st looks omg wat an SYT sia, in fact face shape and body frame almost exactly like my ex gf... whom i happen to tink of last few days and wah lau sibei shiok turn on liao la. go into room, her attitude very good, super GFE ask me to bathe, then she come join me also. wash my didi clean clean. for bros who havent been there, the room setting v nice, with MIRRORS all over wah these things work wonders. my 1st tot was the setting look like new york in jb but got extra mirror in CEILING!

super shiok visual effects can! rofl.. anyway wah wah is this very nice syt from msia and the only unfortunate thing is she's A cup, jus like my ex. my fantasy is syt with b cup like this gal i got to know last yr but no chance to up keke... if bros got good recommendation lemme know.

anyway wah wah is very nice and frenly gal the kind u wan to be ur gf type, and she willing to do all. but im no fan of AR so just as well. she told me actually got customer sometimes no clean arse then go ask for AR like WTF man.. poor gal sia.

conclusion after trying out geylang houses is that, it's much more worth it, satisfaction guaranteed in terms of looks, service and even dmg. yes cat 150 is quite abit but when u consider some lousy prc charging 120 -130 excluding room, u wonder it's worth saving that extra 10-20 bucks. no offence to prc lovers, i agree there are some shiok power ones like jenny who left alrdy (sad!) but mostly are... u know wat i mean =)

anyway

wah wah
looks 8.5/10 not the chio kind but very SYT. extra pts for looking like my

ex... brings back fond memories keke

body 6.5/10 rather petite slim gal. good for those who like this but i prefer bigger cup =) big pointy nips though

BBBJ 7/10 good and satisfactory. but not the will wan to cim kind. or maybe is me =p

FJ 9/10 she's really good and hardworking and know how to work it out! shiok!

attitude 9.5/10 no perfect 10s from me =p

GFE 9.5/10 can bring home to keep heh

happy bonking and hope to see more FRs on this thread for newbies like me to go find!

Old 04-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

FR on Juventus by nttl

I was feeling a bit horny yesterday and decided to pay Tommy a visit in the afternoon. Initial target was the legendary Winnes but was told by Tommy that she was on leave. Being my old pal and understand my preference, Tommy recommended Juventus but need to wait for awhile. Told him ON and waited for about 20 mins before she appeared.

First look, quite chio with CFM face and I got a feeling that I will be having a great time later. Went into the room, strip to our birthday suit and went to shower together. In the shower, she cleaned me up back and front throughly. While cleaning my back, her hand moved undernearth, in between my legs to reach my balls and my erected little bro! She caressed it gently with her hand with some light stroking, damn shiok! Then she came to my front, kneeled down before me and gave my little bro a warm bbbj. To my surprise, real surprise, she asked me if I wanted to let off my load!!! Told her please go ahead. She continued her warm deep throat bbbj, occationally looking at me, damn shiok and ended up CIM in 5 mins!! Then she cleaned me up and told me to wait for her on the bed.

On the bed, she started her catbath from my back, never missed an inch of my body! She then told me to raise up on my four and started to attacked my asshole. She gave me a deep deep AR and the feeling was nice. She then moved undernearth to attack my little bro and my balls, gave them a real good bbbj and I swear I was in 7th heaven then! After awhile, she told me to lie down with my front facing up and she gave me another session of bbbj couple with deep throat bbbj. I was moaning in ectacy! Eventhough I have unloaded my first shot during shower, I did feel the urge to cum again with her bbbj skill! The best I have had so far!!!

She then capped me and rode me wild like a cowgirl! She started slow but increased her riding speed. Her moaning became louder and louder with her increased riding tempo and I was caressing her little pinkish nipple all this while. After about 10 mins, she told me to go on top and pumped her missionary for another 10 mins or so before switching to my favorite doggie position. Continued my attacked on her lovely hole for about 10 more mins and couldn't hold it anymore, unloaded my second load inside her! What a fantastic bonk! The best for me in Tommy place so far!!

After the session, we lighted up a cigarette and chit chat a bit before proceeded to clean up and leave the room. She is the best for me and top of my bonking list for now!

The summary as follow:-

Face : Cute, CFM face 7/10
Body : Small build, to my liking
Stats : 33B, 24, 34 (I guess)
AR : 9/10 (one of the best)
Shower : 10/10 (what else can I asked for with a CIM ending!!!)
BBBJ : 10/10 (beginner be aware, she can easily let you cum!!!)
FJ : 10/10 (Best of the best!!!)
Attitude : 10/10 Very accommodating, very GF feel and very good attitude to please!!!

Lastly, thanks Tommy for his recommedation and one word to describe this gem.....SHIOK!!!

Old 11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

FR on DaDa by mzme

This is the third time that i RTF her. Still as good as before or if not it improves by bits.

Was at tommy's place cos i din wan to waste anytime. When i entered 1612, she didn't appear right before my eyes and i was like sian-half. Tot she had been booked or something else. But to my surprise, she came out alone from one room when i was just about to get seated. Did not need a second invitation and told tommy i wan her. Off we went into the room as i quickly glurp the warm chinese tea.

We chatted quite a bit while independently undressing. I managed to catch her undressing as i'm easily aroused while watching girls undress. She pair of boobs still as nice as ever *slurp slurp*
Next up is shower. She caressed my bro right behind me and its quite ticklish but arousing. Nohing special happen other than some hype-up talking which i always take it as a compliment.

On the bed, she was impish as before, talking naughty, giving the CFM look at times, teasing my bro n stuff. My fave dish was always the standing BBBJ she did. I was in seven heaven when i looked down n saw her CFM look. She did not waited long to capped me, maybe from my expression she knew i was about to be satisfied if she carry on.

I did not try many positions as my bro did not manage to last after about 8 mins of bonking. Bro puked, and almost end of story except happily ever after haha.

Anyway, stats:

Looks - 7
Catbath - 7.5
BBBJ - 7
AR - 7
Boobs - 8
FJ - 8.5
RTF - KIV, too many on my list

Old 19-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint

Much delayed FR on this as promised to bro cuntking!!!
Due to bad timing- Knn ICT High key + outfield for 2wks!!!

Ok nuff of the Explaination and ICT Crap!!!

Was feeling rather horny after those ICT n Outfield shit!!! So decided to get some local FL chicks for a screw!! So called afew personal okts but they were not avail!!!

So remembered Bro Cuntking's recomendation of GL1612!!! And decided to go check it out!!!

As not willing to dump $150, i told the boss there i am willing to part with up to $100 so he said $80 cat for you! I said on!!! He also asked me if i'm 1st time there and i said yes!!! He decided to recomend me a good one!!!

After about 20min. A girl came out and another arrived, i tot it was the one coming out, cos quite chio!!! But sadly its the more plump one coming in!!! Tot Sianzzz.....

Nonetheless, i decided to try out bosses recomendation and went in to the Roman Room with her... She say she like big room!!! Though not my preference also, decided to just go in- its just for 30min anyway....

When i went in, i saw the luxury and almost cum 20% liaozzz!!! Woah... so cool!!! Then it was the SOP... While bathing, she ask me to turn around and washed my arse... i tot ho say liaozzzz got AR!!!

Then we went on to carry out the rest of the task... She came on top and started the Cat Bath... Really Shiok!!! Then it was time for AR and she turned me around.... It was terrific also!!! Then it was time for BBBJ!!! I asked for 69 as it wasn't too power!!! So carried on till i almost CIM.... Held back till she can sense and she capped me and we did missionary.... then Cow girl... It was then we had abit more catbath... and then OMG... fired off the round liaozzz.... then she massaged me for 5 min b4 ending the session with another shower!!!

Girl: Xiao Tian
Body: 4/10 -Too meaty for my liking
Boobs: 7/10- B cup like tt- just nice for my hands- but nips too big
Face: 5/10 - Not exactly a beauty to any standards
Frenching: NA
BBBJ: 6/10- not enuff power
Catbath: 9/10 - Probably her Forte
AR: 8/10 - Nery nice
Overall: 7/10- Very service oriented and super chatty!!!
RTF: Dunnoe... Probably wanna try more variety!!!

Have fun guys
Old 19-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghai_cannon View Post
hey bros!!
may i know where is 1612?? lorong 16 hse 12??
Read the FAQ and you know you're so smart!!!
That's Right!!!
Old 19-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanko View Post
1612 means L16H12 is it? Would like to pay Tommy a visit.
If you've read the FAQ, You'd have realised how clever you were!!!
You're Right on!!!
Old 22-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Michelle - not bad at all.

Date of Visit: 18 May 2007 (afternoon)
Place: 1612 (Tommy's)

Been a super long time since I last visited GL. Tommy recommended Michelle.

She look pleasant with girl-next-door look, about 1.59m tall. Dressed in black dress with skirt to knee level.

In the room, she smiled and chatted with friendliness. Not a chatterbox but not quiet type also. The shower was simple but thorough.

On the bed, she requested me to lay face down first, and then started her licking on my back and slowly down to my butt. She spread my legs and licked my balls and a-hole. It was quite sensual. She took quite awhile to service my butt. After that, she asked me to turn face up.

The catbath on my front was also quite good, soft licks on my nipples then my knees and then BBBJ. I have not bonked for so long and told her to slow down on the BBBJ. It was good. Initially, she was blowing me with her head facing me and her butt facing away from me. After awhile, she moved towards me and her butt was just on my right. With my right hand, I stroked her butt and used my finger to rub her pussy. Her pussy was dry, very dry No KY at all.

Then I decided to ask her to lie down facing me and I told her I will service her. I began licking her right nipple. She was silent. Then I licked her left nipple and she began to moan and her eyes closed. Her left nipple is very sensitive. I felt her pussy and was becoming wet with her juice now. I moved down and licked her clit. She was moaning louder and flipping her head from side to side, and also moving her hip, enjoying the licking. She spread her legs wider for me to lick her and could see her jerking at times. I tried to kiss her lips but she refused. She also did not allow me to AR her, saying that it was too ticklish for her.

Her pussy is very wet now. I got up and took the condom and she helped me to put it on. I then rubbed my dick against her pussy lips and she was moaning again and waiting for me to insert it in. I slowly shove it in and she gasped. Then I pumped her slowly. She was moaning all this time. I switched to sideways and then to doggie. She was nice butt for doggie. Pumped her hard and fast and she pushed herself higher to allow my dick to push in deeper. After few more pumps, I finally cummed and I stayed inside her for a while. She was gasping and panting. Then I slowly pulled out my dick from her wet hole. As my dick left the sensitive pussy lips, I could see her jerked. Then she said she was tired and her legs weak.

I told her to rest but she declined as she was afraid might fall asleep. She wobbled to the shower room and took a shower and then invited me to join her. The rest was SOP.

Overall a good bonk.

Ratings (in my opinion):

Looks - 6.5/10 (average)
Boobs - 7/10 (nice above average size about C cup, real and soft)
Butt - 7/10 (nice fleshy butt, good for doggie)
Pussy - 8/10 (nice clean shaven pussy, with little hair above the hole)
Body - 7/10 (not fat, not slim, average size, but good titts and butt)
AR - 7/10 (good and sensual)
BBBJ - 7/10 (good and sensual)
FJ - 7.5/10 (good)
Likes to be licked on the pussy.
Dislikes you to AR her and not kissing.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 22-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Samster

Re: Michelle - not bad at all.

bro zyxel, nice to see you back in action .... but the Q will get longer for her now ... hiazzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
Date of Visit: 18 May 2007 (afternoon)
Place: 1612 (Tommy's)

Been a super long time since I last visited GL. Tommy recommended Michelle.

Overall a good bonk.

Ratings (in my opinion):

Looks - 6.5/10 (average)
Boobs - 7/10 (nice above average size about C cup, real and soft)
Butt - 7/10 (nice fleshy butt, good for doggie)
Pussy - 8/10 (nice clean shaven pussy, with little hair above the hole)
Body - 7/10 (not fat, not slim, average size, but good titts and butt)
AR - 7/10 (good and sensual)
BBBJ - 7/10 (good and sensual)
FJ - 7.5/10 (good)
Likes to be licked on the pussy.
Dislikes you to AR her and not kissing.

Cheers!
zyxel

Old 22-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

FR on DaDa by nabuterter

It's been a few weeks since I had the time to go down to GL for a bonk. Yesterday after my dinner while waiting for EPL matches to start, I made my way down to GL to try my luck.

As I stepped into the love nest, the OKT immediately asked me, "DaDa want or not?" I immediately replied, "Hell Yeah!"

This is my 3rd RTF on DaDa:

Body:6.5/10
A bit on the fleshy side but I would give it all up for her lovely pair of jugs.

Face:5/10(Before action starts), 7/10(When action starts)
One of the most CFM face I've had in GL. I still remembered the maiden bonk I had with her... I was quite disappointed when I first saw her face and even wanted to tell the OKT to change another girl. But boy was I glad that I tried her.

Boobs:8/10
I reckon that she had a pair of D jugs. Nice, soft and so squeezable. Perfect for boob job.

Shower:6/10
Nothing special except for some dirty talk and her signature ticklish rub down from your ass to your balls.

BBBJ:7/10
Many positions with her... doggie, standing, sitting, squatting and kneeling. Takes her time with her BBBJ, doesn't rush into it. Very wet and slurppy. She spices things up with some dirty talk in between.

FJ:7/10
Only tried 2 positions this time round. Cowgirl and missionary. These are my 2 personal favourite positions with her and I have the easiest access to her pair of boobalicious jugs. Nothing beats squeezing her tits while pumping her. She's also one of the few WLs which I could feel them getting wet as I bonk her. Everytime I bonk her, she'll tell me that she enjoys bonking with me as my angle of erection hits her right on her sensitive spots and gets her juices flowing.

FJ (round 2):8/10
She said she enjoyed bonking with me and asked me for a second round as I came only after 20mins during the first round. I said why not even though I know from previous experience that I cannot come a second time within such a short period. We proceeded for a quick shower, a short BBBJ. I was already having problems getting an erection so she she told me to sit by the side of the bed while she kneeled down to gimme a boob job. Immediately I was awakened and back in action again! I entered her immediately in missionary followed by cowgirl again and boy her juices were really flowing. After about 15 mins of bonking, I told her that it was enough as my brother was already starting to feel numb. We went for a shower and off we went both satisfied.

Overall Experience:7/10

RTF: Definitely, but after I've tried some other WLs first.

Old 22-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

Dada by escobar43535

Dada looks in her mid to late 20s, cantonese gal fm Ipoh, friendly gal...roundish face, so so looking, wavy hair, crooked teeth, wears saphire contacts which make her look foxy...v fair skin no tatoos, big rack C+ cuppers abit saggy wif light brownish pinkish raisin nips, figure on the chubby baba side wif a nice meaty ass good for doggie, trim pussy & wears a waist chain, ht abt 160cm, dress style quite nice in figure hugging hipster jeans which accentuate her meaty ass and a tube top that displays her jugs nicely...

breaks ice easily...not much action in the shower apart fm a bit of frenching and her playing wif my dick fm behind wif abit of soapy boob massage...catbath on the bed is so so, although her alternating style of ar and light licks of my dick while i am in doggie position is good..downside is that her bbbj is weak, not much suction even when i am standing...fj is also so so only as i found her pussy abit loose also found her abit lazy as she did not want to ride me, give her the benefit of the doubt maybe she was not feeling so well...best fj position pounding her doggie squeezing that chunky ass and fondling her tits fm behind...ended wif a CIM which was surprisingly ok considering that her bj technique is weak followed by a light massage...

overall nice friendly gal, worth a try for those interested in fair chubby baba gals wif a big boobs rack that provides mixture of gf and commando service...perhaps falls in the same category as Bai Xue and Wine...

Old 22-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Samster

FR on JC by unzip6699

When over to Tommy's place and asked for JC...waited for a while and came this small built SYT and went over to choose the room after she had sign in.

Took the one in mid-left with a big bed and large overhead mirror...We kiss for a while before heading to the shower, wash up was SOP and no action.

Started with me face down and she did a cat bath on me starting from the foot and slowly work her way up to the knee area, next she move up to the buttock area and with her teeth, she made a light scratch across the lower buttock area, couple with her light moan...., it's stimulating ! After a few min, she moved herself up to my back and did a few ear blowing kiss to wake me up !!..heheh

BBBJ was one of those longest and many positions...she ask me to shift my buttock up and give me a BBBJ with her laying below me.....shoik man......next ask me to sand next to the bed and on leg up on the bed and did it with her kneel below me and occasionally move to suck my two balls and back with BBBJ.....next sit on bed with her blowing for a few min......cannot tahan...I need to set my mind to something else so that I won't have a blow out to early.....next ask me to stand beside the bed and she came laying with her head on the edge and i moved into a 96 position....her pussy was nice but not wet..public hair are light and soft and I return her with a light kisses around it and finger her, she was sucking me hard while I was returning her a favour....

After all this...really cannot takan any more and signal to her to start FJ...start with missionary and as I insert into her...could feel that she was very work up as it was warm and tight....she follows with that SYT look with bitting her lips and swinging her head left and right.....I pump even harder as she moan even louder.....after about 5 min or so.. shifted to side way position and conti' to pump....she was in estasy ..... and I moved into doggy and grab her nice base and pump harder and deeper into her and she was holding tight onto the pillow and if I cont' to do it longer...I'm sure she would tare the pillow into many pieces....heheh

I finally surrender in missionary position after 15 or mins and I just lay on her and conti with light kisses which her did a "message" on my didi with her love hole......after a while, she removed the cap and went to clean up herself and came back to give me a good back message.

Before I could fall asleep, she got me to shower and TCSS abit which dressing up and part with light kisses before we left the room.

Face : nice SYT, with a welcome smile.
Boobs : A/B
BBBJ : 9/10 - many different position.
AR : Not interested
FJ : 7 / 10 - great facial reaction when you pump her hard.
RTF : BIG Yes

Old 22-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

FR on Xiu Wen by mzme

Was running errands ard town which ended at Bugis, which makes me feels like paying tommy a visit cos it rather near to where i am. Headed down to tommy's place and ask him to recommand. In return, he asked me if i've tried Xiu Wen before and i told him never. I was scanning thru my brain for FRs of Xiu Wen but i dun think i did came across any or if any, that i've actually forgotten. So i took the risk and went ahead with tommy's recommandation.

5 mins later came Xiu Wen (how i know?? cos i'm the only one inside haha). She went over to sign off and tommy signalled me that i'm abt to be satisfied with a cunning smile.

Xiu Wen isn't the normal kind of SYT, in fact i was slightly disappointed when i first saw her. But slowly, she is the type where there is a chinese saying of "the longer u look, the better she gets" kind. She's got wavy hair, proportionate size ass and a handful pair of boobs.

Undressing was done independently (how come bros out there r having birthday suits don to them and i'm the one donning my own birthday suit??). Shower was also pretty SOP, nothing to scream abt, but i feel real clean after being shower by her.

Off to bed. Its the first time i'm experiencing having to turn to front and back more than a couple of time. She did cat bath from the front, ar from the back, bbbj from the front, catbath from the back, neck cum ear licking from the front. Its kind tiring but her hard work is definately able to make up for the turning sequence. I mus compliment her for her bbbj. I'm someone who doesn't really know how to enjoy a bbbj, needless to say did i ever experience a CIM. Near miss yes but on target, NEVER! Xiu Wen's bbbj was one of the most comfortable i've ever feel. Totally no teeth feeling, not commamdo style, alternating between slow n fast pace with lots and i mean LOTS of suction. Near miss for me again but my bro jus doesn't seems to cooperate with me.

One more point to highlight. She knows my weak point, i.e. sexy moaning. Wow her moaning is damn solid. From a normal pitch to a high pitch, something equivalent to those jap girl's kind of sound when she moan at high pitches. So needless to say i came in no time. And when she was removing the cap, she laughed at me, asking me :"you very sensitive to sexy moaning hor". I blushed and kept quiet. ** So any bro can recommand me any WL with sexy moaning?? Lol.

Overall Stats:

Looks - 6.5
Boobs - 6
Figure - 7
Catbath - 7.5
BBBJ - 9
AR - 8
FJ - 9, due to her moan haha
RTF - Mai tu liao

Anyway tommy told me that if i'm interested to get her, he can help me to arrange in the afternoon but not from evening onwards. Looks like she's a got a huge grp of supporter without revealing their FRs!!! kidding. Overall a gem.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1