The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Develop feelings for FB

TO all bros with FB(s) while having a serious relationship (i.e. gf or wife),
- is it normal to have feelings for your FB?

Providing some context to my question....

I have a FB of 1 year and we started out clearly that we will enjoy our sex without any commitment & feelings. She knows that I have a family but is extremely accommodating to my needs (both sexual and the need to be discrete). She allows me to fulfill all my sexual desires (i.e. public sex, creampie, CIM, videotaking, etc.)

Although she needs my company and complains about my lack of time spent with her, she understands my situation when our sexcapades are cancelled on last minute, or when I can't reply her messages for at least 3 days.

All in all, I cherish her as much as she cherishes me.

However, recently, I realised she has developed certain feelings for me, vice versa.

We just broke up because I told her I'm worried of playing with fire, I don't want to hurt her and this arrangement might put my family in jeopardy.

Is it normal to develop feelings for FB?
Should i continue this relationship or should i end it?
Old 18-01-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SGman73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quit and pass the contact to us.. hee..
Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post

I have a FB of 1 year and we started out clearly that we will enjoy our sex without any commitment & feelings. She knows that I have a family but is extremely accommodating to my needs (both sexual and the need to be discrete). She allows me to fulfill all my sexual desires (i.e. public sex, creampie, CIM, videotaking, etc.)

Although she needs my company and complains about my lack of time spent with her, she understands my situation when our sexcapades are cancelled on last minute, or when I can't reply her messages for at least 3 days.

However, recently, I realised she has developed certain feelings for me, vice versa.

We just broke up because I told her I'm worried of playing with fire, I don't want to hurt her and this arrangement might put my family in jeopardy.

Old 18-01-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Develop feelings for FB

Quote:

You hv already played with fire and both of you hv already been burnt the very 1st time you had sex with each other...and having done all kinda of sex tgt along the way as you say except just to "marry" each other...there is nothing left to do or look forward to except to get married to each other...so wat is the big deal now ? ..

in this kind of r/s involving intense and regular sex it is definite that sooner or later one or the other or even both will develop feelings for each other...for those who haven realise...sex is a terribly strong magnet that can hold a guy and a gal strongly tgt esp in this kinda FB r/s when both hv sex with a certain understanding with or w/o involving money or other considerations..so yr Qtn 1 answered

For Qtn 2, u hv oredi decided yrself, so why r u still asking ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-01-2019, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My last FB was with me for 11 yrs. Feeling involved is for sure. But you need to communicate with her and let her understand what she want first. Some tired of several failed relationship and choose to be a FB with married guy. Because they feel chances of married guys having a few gf at the same tines is less. They just want somebody that really love and adored them. My FB leaves because her son has grown up. She feels bored during weekend , public holiday and so on. Therefore, she feel very empty that i can't be reached. If she is occuppied with work , friends and so on,i believed we will still continue. I respected her decision and move on. No point forcing her
Old 18-01-2019, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share where u guys find fb?
Old 18-01-2019, 04:45 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
My last FB was with me for 11 yrs. Feeling involved is for sure. But you need to communicate with her and let her understand what she want first. Some tired of several failed relationship and choose to be a FB with married guy. Because they feel chances of married guys having a few gf at the same tines is less. They just want somebody that really love and adored them. My FB leaves because her son has grown up. She feels bored during weekend , public holiday and so on. Therefore, she feel very empty that i can't be reached. If she is occuppied with work , friends and so on,i believed we will still continue. I respected her decision and move on.No point forcing her
looks like tis is another good FB... believe she hv already found someone to replace u as FB ?

Old 18-01-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
Can share where u guys find fb?
www.facebook.com

Good luck bro.......
Old 18-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS should know what you are in for in the first when getting into fb telationship.
Since you had breakup with her, so take this opportunity to move on and let both parties free to pursue his or her interests.
To expedite and ensure that your fb leaves you completely is to pass her contact to others like me if you don't mind, hehe.
Old 18-01-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

my opinion is there has to be some feelings for both parties to continue the sexual relationship.... otherwise after a few times not interested to have sex with each other already....
Old 18-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
seow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of lightseow is a glorious beacon of light

i think is normal to have feeling with FB.
i dont treat her as FB more toward lover.
we have family both side.
BTW we are human after all.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You hv already played with fire and both of you hv already been burnt the very 1st time you had sex with each other
I don't have any FB before but I agreed with what bro Rickey said. And this is just my 2 cents point of view, the more time you spent with each other, eventually the more feeling you will caught for each other. Let's not talk about FB, even friends, normal friend. Every time you spent together is knowing each other more, enjoying the time you spent, the feeling of having someone there always when you need them, the feeling of having someone to talk with or do things with without any limitation. Well, isn't that how most serious relationship started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
www.facebook.com

Good luck bro.......
Good one! Hahahaha.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 18-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
I don't have any FB before but I agreed with what bro Rickey said. And this is just my 2 cents point of view, the more time you spent with each other, eventually the more feeling you will caught for each other. Let's not talk about FB, even friends, normal friend. Every time you spent together is knowing each other more, enjoying the time you spent, the feeling of having someone there always when you need them, the feeling of having someone to talk with or do things with without any limitation. Well, isn't that how most serious relationship started?
Thank you buddy for supporting my view points ...wow yours is a grade 8 simple explanation of the nature of all kinda human r/s including tis type of FB r/s ..it's so very real tat anyone of us reading it ..can relate it to to our own everyday experiences of life...3 thumbs up for bro hamka

Old 21-01-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
looks like tis is another good FB... believe she hv already found someone to replace u as FB ?
To what i know is NO. Already one year. If she want can easily find because she club. By the way, she is 53. Same age as Singapore.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

actually i kinda understand this feeling. it is a thin line between fb and being an actual couple.

u need to be comfortable with each other in their own skin to have sexual relationship. in a way, u are connected sexually. u also need to be in friendly terms or even good friends term. i mean, u can't possibly have a "buddy" without good chemistry right?

whether both of u are exclusively to each other and the relationship has been honest from the start, it is bound to have some form of jealousy. when u are horny and wants to meet her, whether she is really busy or actually she comes up with some lame excuse is going to make u go into overdrive as in whether she is meeting another guy and doing the things u are doing with her. at least for me some times these thoughts come into mind. but i can't confront her knowing that i am also doing other things behind her. so it is a struggle.
Old 22-01-2019, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
actually i kinda understand this feeling. it is a thin line between fb and being an actual couple.

u need to be comfortable with each other in their own skin to have sexual relationship. in a way, u are connected sexually. u also need to be in friendly terms or even good friends term. i mean, u can't possibly have a "buddy" without good chemistry right?

whether both of u are exclusively to each other and the relationship has been honest from the start, it is bound to have some form of jealousy. when u are horny and wants to meet her, whether she is really busy or actually she comes up with some lame excuse is going to make u go into overdrive as in whether she is meeting another guy and doing the things u are doing with her. at least for me some times these thoughts come into mind. but i can't confront her knowing that i am also doing other things behind her. so it is a struggle.
very well said bro...... know where u r coming from... agree n share exactly the same sentiments as you ....I think u know how this kinda of r/s works very well n its problems

Last edited by Rickey; 22-01-2019 at 06:19 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1