The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I Became Ms.Behaved

Camp here for more updates.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
MrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrBrat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire .
Old 16-12-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for reading, guys. Really appreciate it. Hopefully you guys "enjoyed" my story.

I'll try to post an update as soon as I can. Weekend's packed with Christmas dinners and other stuff, but I hate to keep you people waiting hahaha. Please feel free to post any feedback or questions you may have. Have a great morning!

Meanwhile, here's a teaser for the next bit of the story for your reading pleasure hahaha.

__________________________________________________ _________

We arrived at a nearby hotel in a few minutes. Once inside the room, Des and I started kissing like lovers whilst his hands were busy unzipping the back of my dress. I was in my undies in a few seconds, my body barely covered by my black lacy half bra and matching thong. I stopped him when he started trying to unhook my bra, then pushed him to bed, telling him to be a good little boy and be patient hahaha. I was feeling a bit sticky and sweaty, so I wanted to shower first before doing anything else.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS is a nice, friendly & responsive girl, fully deserving of my +13 sweet cherries ...hv BOOST UP^^her points from 61 to 74 ! ...pls continue wif yr notti stories, sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

msbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samstermsbehaved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS is a nice, friendly & responsive girl, fully deserving of my +13 sweet cherries...hv BOOST UP^^her points from 61 to 74 ! ...pls continue wif yr notti stories, sis
Aww, thanks Rickey. You're making me blush hahaha.

I can say the same to you guys here. Thanks for being friendly and welcoming. By the way, I've seen it a few times now - what does TS mean? Not that tech-savvy so acronyms baffle me at times hahaha.

Enjoy your Saturday, chaps. Off to a party somewhere so I'll be off until later tonight. When I say later tonight, I meant "if" I get to come home later tonight hahaha.

See you all later. Cheers!

Old 16-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
zxcvcxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbehaved View Post

I can say the same to you guys here. Thanks for being friendly and welcoming. By the way, I've seen it a few times now - what does TS mean? Not that tech-savvy so acronyms baffle me at times hahaha.

Enjoy your Saturday, chaps. Off to a party somewhere so I'll be off until later tonight. When I say later tonight, I meant "if" I get to come home later tonight hahaha.

See you all later. Cheers!

TS means thread starter. You opened this thread hence you are this thread TS.

hope you get to have fun later waiting for your updates!
Old 16-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Such a nice story from such nice TS..
Old 16-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvcxz View Post
TS means thread starter. You opened this thread hence you are this thread TS.

hope you get to have fun later waiting for your updates!
Ah, was that it? Learned something new today hahaha. Thanks for that, zxcvcxz.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Here's the next bit of the story. Enjoy!

We arrived at a nearby hotel in a few minutes. Once inside the room, Des and I started kissing like lovers whilst his hands were busy unzipping the back of my dress. I was in my undies in a few seconds, my body barely covered by my black lacy half bra and matching thong. I stopped him when he started trying to unhook my bra, then pushed him to bed, telling him to be a good little boy and be patient hahaha. I was feeling a bit sticky and sweaty, so I wanted to shower first before doing anything else.

I gave him a kiss then went to shower. Barely 5 minutes has passed when Des entered the bathroom naked. Talk about boys being patient hahaha. Anyway, he stood right next to the door, holding his hard cock whilst watching me shower. As I’ve said on the previous post, Des had a nice body and I wasn’t kidding when I said that. He was properly fit hahaha.

He stood there for a few more seconds, then he decided to join me in the shower. He went over me and started kissing my lips down to my neck and my breasts and he went even lower after that. He went on until his lips reached the lips of that thing in between my thighs hahaha. He ended up staying a bit there, his tongue circling through every nook and cranny that was in there. I had my left leg on his shoulder whilst he was doing his thing, and I started moaning. My hands were on his head, trying hard not to press him too hard on me hahaha. I didn’t want him to suffocate.

He carried on doing what he was doing, and my moans started to turn from soft to loud to really loud hahaha. It wasn’t because he was good at it or anything (honestly, he was mediocre at best), it was just that I haven’t had anyone do that to me for quite sometime. I really like it when a man goes down on me and “licks” my little thing in there, and I just didn’t have anyone do that to me for so long that even something mediocre seemed like the best thing ever hahaha.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed the story you shared TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Thanks Basfreak, Meiji. Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 17-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

continuation

He carried doing what he was doing, and my moans started to turn from soft to loud to really loud hahaha. It wasn’t because he was good at it or anything (honestly, he was mediocre at best), it was just that I haven’t had anyone do that to me for quite sometime. I really like it when a man goes down on me and “licks” my little thing in there, and I just didn’t have anyone do that to me for so long that even something mediocre seemed like the best thing ever hahaha.

A few more minutes passed (or at least I thought they were minutes hahaha) and the inevitable happened. I let out a loud moan, trying so hard not to curse, and then I experienced bliss. I was panting like a woman who just finished a marathon, and my legs started to act wobbly. Des went over to me and kissed me on the lips, our tongues playing inside our mouths.

He then scooped me up and carried me towards the bed. We kissed as his hands wandered to places usually reserved for my husband’s access. I told him to lie down and when he did I went down on him, running my tongue on his still hard member before putting it all in.

His cock wasn’t that big nor long, to be honest, but it was big enough to be called a cock hahaha. So it wasn’t that hard for me to gobble it all up. Judging by his moans, I thought I did an excellent job in giving his dick what it wanted. Des sat himself down, then his hands started playing around my pussy. We stayed like for a few moments, our moans filling up the room. After that, Des’ pulled me in for a kiss, then grabbed his wallet to reach for a condom.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I can say the same to you guys here. Thanks for being friendly and welcoming.
You're most welcome for my cherries, TS sis msbehaved ...dun paiseh leh..we r all good frens here

Old 17-12-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
continuation
His cock wasn’t that big nor long, to be honest, but it was big enough to be called a cock hahaha. So it wasn’t that hard for me to gobble it all up. Judging by his moans, I thought I did an excellent job in giving his dick what it wanted. Des sat himself down, then his hands started playing around my pussy. We stayed like for a few moments, our moans filling up the room. After that, Des’ pulled me in for a kiss, then grabbed his wallet to reach for a condom.
Like it v. much tat u r starting to be even a nottier gal here TS sis ...by beginning to use those notti words highlighted in colours ...how i wish i was Des wif u ...haha... keep it up !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1