The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!
Grabhitch

My friends shared with me their grab hitch experiences and I thought is quite fun. I tried and would to share my Grabhitch experiences with you.

My first Grabhitch
My hubby would usually send me to work but he was outstation for a week and couldn't send me at that time. During our call, I shared with him about the Grab hitch app that I could save half the cost compared to cab. He was skeptical and discouraged as he said he didn't want other men to get to know me. I promised him that I will protect myself if I use the service.

The night before work, I created my profile on the app, keyed in my location, destination, date/time and waited for a match. I waited for 5 mins and I received a match! The hitch driver SMSed me to confirm the ride. The in app also sent a confirmation with the driver & car pic and details. I was thrilled as this is something I have not done before.

Morning came, I woke up earlier as I didn't want to be late for my first hitch ride. The SMS from the driver to confirm the ride came.
"Hi yy, i am jj from Grabhitch, see u at 7am."
I replied "ok!, thanks!"

I went to the pick up point waiting in anticipation. I didn't have too high hopes as I didn't want to be disappointed. His profile pic is not very clear. He arrived on time, I checked the car plate before I opened the door and took the front seat. I was told i have to take the front seat for Grabhitch out of respect to the driver since they are not commercial drivers.
"Hi yy, morning" with a bright smile.
"Hi jj, morning"
It was awkward at first. My first impression of him is good, he seems like a decent man in his mid 30s,slim with glasses. We had small talks along the journey and I caught him stealing glances at me from the side of my eye. He was driving at a turtle speed and I asked him whether he is always such a cautious driver. He said no, he asked whether I am rushing for time. I said no, as long as I arrive at work on time. His cologne did turn me on but I tried to conceal it. I reached my workplace and we parted ways. He SMSed me,
"It is my pleasure getting to know you yy, have a great day at work!"
I replied "thanks for accepting my hitch, same to you"

During lunch time, jj SMSed me again. I thought I will not hear from him anymore since it is more like a transaction.
"Are you free for lunch"
I replied "sorry no" (even though I wanted to agree)
"Is ok, enjoy your lunch! Next time then!"
I told my colleagues about this and they said he must be interested in me. I brushed them off. Jj smsed me again:
"Do you need a hitch back later?"
In my mind, i wanted to see jj again since my hubby is outstation and was quite bored.
"Yup!" I replied.
Then he told me to key in the hitch request and he will find mine to accept....
Old 26-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
justicebow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Grabhitch

Good start sis!
Old 26-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep it up
Old 26-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Centrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 26-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
johnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohn87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to start TS, camping for more here...
Old 26-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SteveMcMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue..
Old 26-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Thanks for the interest in my Grabhitch experience! I'm not doing any advert for them! If jj is reading this, I'm sorry but I miss you!

I created my return route in the app and within a few mins jj accepted my request.

15 mins before the pickup time, I went to the washroom to touch up my make up/perfume and combed my hair. Being vain, I will always carry a travel perfume atomizer to touch up my scent, comb and make up pouch to ensure I'm ready for any meetings. I was pretty much excited to see jj again. The vibes I get from him is akin to a long lost friend.

I made my way to the lobby and jj was already there waiting for me.
Jj:"Hello yy!"
Me: "hello!"
Jj: "How's your day?"
Me: "It's alright, what about yours?"
Jj: "I have been thinking of someone"
Me: "Oh, who is the lucky one?"
Jj: "don't tell you, is a secret"
Me: "Haha ok"
Jj: "you are married? I see the wedding band on your finger"
Me: "yea, for 7 years"
Jj: "7 years itch !"
Me: "haha, you still single?"
Jj: "kind of, I'm divorced"
Me: " oops I'm sorry" I touched his lap
Jj: "it is ok, you look pretty young to be married for 7 years"
Me: " haha, I got married when I was in uni at 20 years old and many thought is a shotgun"
Jj: "I would have the same thoughts too and btw now I know your age"
Me: "big deal! so what's yours?"
Jj: "I'm 35"
So my guess of him is correct
We went on continuing our conversation in marriage and work topics. I found out that his workplace is near mine, has a flexible work arrangement. I realized he took a longer route but I kept quiet.
Jj: "what's your dinner plans?"
Me: "don't laugh, cup noodles!"
Jj: "poor hubby of yours"
Me: "hey, is because he is outstation" I hit at his lap.
Jj: "if you don't mind, you want to have dinner together? On me"
I was struggling whether to say agree or to reject him.
Me: "why u think I cannot afford to eat is it?" I pretended to be offended.
Jj:" no no..."
Me: "I will pay for my share ok"
Jj: "ok, my dear"
Me: " I'm your dear?"
Jj: " I don't mean that, you ah"
Me: " oh so why are you doing hitch?"
Jj: "to get to know girls, no lah, is out of curiosity"
Me: "yah right, you always date your passenger for dinner?"
Jj: "you are the first"
Me: "you must be joking"
Jj: " I'm serious"

My hubby is better than jj in terms of everything but I am still attracted to jj. I think it is just a thrill for me and he reminds me of an old friend. I didn't know my simple hitch request can lead to this,so drama.

We had dinner at a nearby mall, the feeling brought me back to my dating days. We got to know each other better during the dinner and I enjoyed it. Jj paid for the dinner on the pretext to the washroom. He said his policy is he can't let a gal pay.

During our journey home, we chatted happily and it didn't seem that is our first day of knowing each other. How I wished, it didn't end so early. At the drop off area,leaned towards him, I gave him a peck on his cheek since I'm comfortable with him and whispered in his ears " jj, thanks & goodnight" I noticed he had an erection.....
Old 26-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kunya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story yy, please continue
Old 26-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

That why divorce rate so high

1st grab hitch and something gonna happen soon if this is real I feel sad for your hubby hopefully he also hitch some ladies as well.

7 years marriage compare to a totally stranger

Fc Walabis
Old 26-06-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
That why divorce rate so high

1st grab hitch and something gonna happen soon if this is real I feel sad for your hubby hopefully he also hitch some ladies as well.

7 years marriage compare to a totally stranger
It is hard to explain! I married too young, I don't allow my hubby to hitch! I know it is double standards.
Old 26-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more juicy stories

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 26-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story developing....
Old 26-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
It is hard to explain! I married too young, I don't allow my hubby to hitch! I know it is double standards.
You need to be fair to your hubby, mutual trust is important, imagine what he have found out in future? Can he trust you again?

It's better to stop contacting the guy if you cherish your marriage, change to take taxi and those uncle can't turn you on for sure.

It's your choice, stop it before it's too late.

Good luck to you

Fc Walabis
Old 27-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

It's a turmoil in my mind, what am I going to do?
While I was thinking, my heart was pumping so fast, he held and kissed me on my forehead. It's damn sweet of him! I can feel my undies are soaked as I get high easily. Are we going to do it in the car? What if my Neighbours see me? My hubby would be sad if he knows about it. These questions surfaced in my mind. In fact, nothing further happen that night. Sorry to disappoint the readers.

I do not know what's wrong with me to kiss a guy I just know and let him kissed me as well. I'm not a promiscuous gal. A lot was in my head when I reached home. I on my rain shower and began to think of jj, also his erection. I started fingering myself, I felt so horny. I know it is damn bad of me but I'm imagining it to be jj's dick since I saw his erection. After my shower, I brushed my teeth and wrapped myself in towel,dried my hair before I go to bed. I received 2 messages. My hubby and jj.

From hubby: baby, how's your hitch?
From jj: I'm home, so sorry for just now, I can't control myself.
To hubby: the ride is ok, I miss you baby! I'm going to sleep.
For the reply to jj, I thought for a while and decided not to reply him. I shouldn't continue my mistake.
From jj again: are you angry with me?
I stared at my phone and replied .....
Old 27-06-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
You need to be fair to your hubby, mutual trust is important, imagine what he have found out in future? Can he trust you again?

It's better to stop contacting the guy if you cherish your marriage, change to take taxi and those uncle can't turn you on for sure.

It's your choice, stop it before it's too late.

Good luck to you
Yes, you are right. I admit I'm not a good Wife. Thanks for your reminder and well wishes!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1