The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Think I have HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiPutra View Post
Anyone know what are the chances of 2nd test coming back positive?
Very very unlikely for the 2nd test to come back positive, so don't worry yourself bro
Old 19-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
About 2 months ago I had bbbj with a fl. Saw her lips had some scabs and looked like she bit her lips, didn't think much about it so went ahead with the bbbj after that we had protected sex. After that incident went home and did some research realize she might have had herpes or worst hiv.

Fast forward 7 weeks later i start to get a mild rash went to see a doctor got diagnosed as allergic reaction but i did not tell the doc that i think it might be hiv.

Sitting at home paranoid about this can't sleep wondering if any bros here can give advice.
Having HIV is normal, it is one of the dharma doors for Bodhicitta in the first place. Speak to a monk or a nun about it since you cannot be too sure about whether are you down with HIV or some other STIs. They probably charge the same rates as a general consultation.

Since you could be Singaporean, if you have HIV then we often advise some general guidelines about what you should NOT do:

1. Don't donate blood, i.e. walk into Blood Bank at HSA if you were a blood donor, and tell them you want to be voluntarily barred. You can bar yourself over one year or ten years, whichever helps yourself more.

2. Don't donate bone marrow till other organ pledges. Ministry of Health is coming up with a renewed Live On Support Organ Donation movement in 2017 this year, chances are there may be folks on the streets ask you to pledge donations of organs. Since you could be on an infectious disease, and you are not formally diagnosed by Communicable Disease Centre, you could be scaring yourself and in Medicine this is what gives us more phobia than the sickness itself. Why? People scare themselves sick. As far as communicable diseases are concerned, MoH is very strict on this, once you are diagnosed with one or even die of it, MoH cannot use your organs for Human Organ Transplant Act (I don't know about corneas) much lesser Medical (Therapy, Education and Research) Act (MTERA). If they ask you to donate, tell them you are not sure due to personal health reasons.

3. Don't commit suicide. HIV is projected to be curable sooner or later, it's either you outlive it or it kills you. Again it's no big deal. I don't know if it surprises you but iirc around 10% to 30% of Singaporeans can develop some form of genital herpes throughout their lives, and genital herpes as of 2017 is without any known cure and is a rather common sexually transmitted disease. Usually 80% are not even aware of their infection, so if you smell something wrong with your body, chances are you have been paying attention when others who are equally sick have not.

If you can do these three above steps adequately, even if your rashes don't get better, your life may. Trust me, you won't get out of this planet and this life alive, might as well do something else with your life instead of worrying yourself sick.

Last edited by linrx; 19-03-2017 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typo
Old 23-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

i avoid bbbj ...... no choice gotto play safe ....
Old 23-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
schinnak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont worry - chances of getting HIV from BJ/mouth is extremely rare. Only the person giving BJ or oral sex have chances of getting HIV from the other person. The person receiving BJ or oral sex is extremely unlikely to get HIV from the other persons mouth. If you google and look it up from experts - you can see it for yourself.

Also, as someone pointed out - HIV is no big deal these days. The treatment has come a long way and is not expensive anymore. Besides, there will be a cure and vaccination anytime soon officially.

So relax and dont worry. enjoy your life - there are far more important things.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
darklight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
instead of just worrying yourself silly..
why not just go for the 4th gen hiv test?

the result is pretty accurate a month after exposure..
you could go to Dr tan clinic if you want testing with professional advice or you can go to
AFA if u just want cheap testing without professional advice..

Bro, what's the address for Dr Tan?

Last edited by darklight; 07-12-2017 at 01:06 AM. Reason: address found
Old 07-12-2017, 04:04 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

google dr tan and partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklight View Post
Bro, what's the address for Dr Tan?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-12-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros thanks for the precise numbers, finally can sleep in peace tonight.
Take care bro if wanna chiong better be cautious all thru exp,
Old 13-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having hiv is normal ?depend on your career job. If u flying aeroplane then u surely lose yr job, but ifu a cleaner or security guard then no worry at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
Having HIV is normal, it is one of the dharma doors for Bodhicitta in the first place. Speak to a monk or a nun about it since you cannot be too sure about whether are you down with HIV or some other STIs. They probably charge the same rates as a general consultation.

Since you could be Singaporean, if you have HIV then we often advise some general guidelines about what you should NOT do:

1. Don't donate blood, i.e. walk into Blood Bank at HSA if you were a blood donor, and tell them you want to be voluntarily barred. You can bar yourself over one year or ten years, whichever helps yourself more.

2. Don't donate bone marrow till other organ pledges. Ministry of Health is coming up with a renewed Live On Support Organ Donation movement in 2017 this year, chances are there may be folks on the streets ask you to pledge donations of organs. Since you could be on an infectious disease, and you are not formally diagnosed by Communicable Disease Centre, you could be scaring yourself and in Medicine this is what gives us more phobia than the sickness itself. Why? People scare themselves sick. As far as communicable diseases are concerned, MoH is very strict on this, once you are diagnosed with one or even die of it, MoH cannot use your organs for Human Organ Transplant Act (I don't know about corneas) much lesser Medical (Therapy, Education and Research) Act (MTERA). If they ask you to donate, tell them you are not sure due to personal health reasons.

3. Don't commit suicide. HIV is projected to be curable sooner or later, it's either you outlive it or it kills you. Again it's no big deal. I don't know if it surprises you but iirc around 10% to 30% of Singaporeans can develop some form of genital herpes throughout their lives, and genital herpes as of 2017 is without any known cure and is a rather common sexually transmitted disease. Usually 80% are not even aware of their infection, so if you smell something wrong with your body, chances are you have been paying attention when others who are equally sick have not.

If you can do these three above steps adequately, even if your rashes don't get better, your life may. Trust me, you won't get out of this planet and this life alive, might as well do something else with your life instead of worrying yourself sick.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Having hiv is normal ?depend on your career job. If u flying aeroplane then u surely lose yr job, but ifu a cleaner or security guard then no worry at all
Commercial or fighter pilot? I not surprise airline crews are affected. Fuck around so much. Apart from healthcare, I doubt many will require you to do HIV test yearly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1