The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 1
Sweetyyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweetyyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweetyyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Incredible GFE massage lady YiYi !

Your favourite hardworking, non-commercial feel, GFE gao gao massage lady - Yiyi has gone solo!

Now you can enjoy being massaged by this sweet, young and skilful lady with full privacy!

For first bookings, please contact her on Whatsapp at 81950866. After that, can share WeChat and other comms format.

By appointment only!! No walk-ins allowed!
Entry at 60/h.

Brothers who have visited her are full of praise for her great working attitude, cheerful personality, and great skills!

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconciliation View Post
Visited YiYi yesterday. Incredibly great service from her and made me feel loved. Great in conversation and not a time watcher. Good looks and great body. Would recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Visited Yiyi earlier this week, was a good session at a discreet location near Chinatown.

Cheerful little lady provided a decent massage with great service that makes you feel like a king.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathypo View Post
Visited Yiyi earlier this week, not a clock-watcher when she don't have follow up customer, on the more petite side

Cheerful little lady
Massage on the weaker side as i'm more beefy so find that not much strength.
She will treat you well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Returned to visit Yiyi. Glad I did.

Upon opening the door, she immediately recognized me. She smiled so brightly, held my arm and led me to her room. Once we reached, no time to draw the curtain/door, she immediately kissed me passionately! We hugged and kissed for about 5-10 mins, who’s counting, before she stopped and requested I go for a quick shower.

After shower, she immediately “attacked” me. Hugged tightly and kisses me all over while slowly stroking me. That went on for sometime till she cannot take it anymore. She's all wet. She pushed me down and action starts.

She puts in effort. Very accommodative. Didn't let me stop till she is satisfied. We ended with perspiration all over. Refusing to let me go, she signalled for me to lie down beside her. We chatted and rested.

After another shower, I was asked to lie down and she proceeded to provide head massage. Very nice to chat cos she is sincere. She mentioned she is so green, her roommate has to teach her some tricks. She is totally no commercial feel, and very teachable. Like what other bro shared. She is not a time-watcher. Time is flexible when there is no other appointment after that.

Planning my next visit soon. She promised she will be more skillful next time. Looking forward to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
Just to echo other bros, yiyi is not a time watcher when there are no immediate appointments after. My session with her overran by ten minutes because we were chatting nicely while she gave me a head massage.

Friendly and accommodating, always up for some HARD and INTENSE loving. Will return when vitM replenishes.

She's still v new here, hasn't learnt all the bad stuff yet, i.e. she gives you the full hour and then more, doesn't check her phone during the session, full attention on you, makes sure you are shiok and happy etc

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seah View Post
Visited Yiyi last week.

Location quite discreet. Near MRT and car parking.

No surprise despite “blur face”. Body sharp quite match what was reported. My type! Small build but big boobs.

Accommodating and response well make the session enjoyable.

Will come back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjam View Post
Had promise yiyi a FR. Here goes..
After seeing this post where I'm nearby with an urge, I was quickly being attracted by the gorgeous figure although the face had been blank-off(for privacy bahz), but bros...its the type that U wouldn't reject such well dressed petite nice lady.
Upon entering, she was abit shy but after a short conversation, we both warm up very fast, to self control, I requested to go for shower before things gets heated up too fast..
After shower, she was so tentive to help me dry my body and thermometer starts boiling.. Oh man! She was hot! Maybe we had chemistry.. We couldn't control ourself n skip the massage process.. I had the opportunity to try every position I can think off during then and release in my favourite n most sensitive position from the back.
Not a time watcher.. After everything we had small massage n talks. Pls liase with her directly and take good care of this lovely gem. Thk u thread starter for this lovely Gem. 🙏🏻
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Had a few hours at Chinatown few days ago and my regs were all not free. Called yiyi and secured a spot!

Location: Sibei discreet lah! Even the uncles at the shops beside walk away to make it discreet when I appeared.

Looks: better than her WeChat pics, MILF ah Lian type

Figure: Enhanced, Slim, Tight!

Overall: Sibei GFE! Worth a RTF….
Quote:
Just visited Yiyi again. She is really good. GFE, good body sharp my type of tea. But hard work.

Will come back
Old 21-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Incredible GFE massage lady YiYi !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetyyy View Post
Your favourite hardworking, non-commercial feel, GFE gao gao massage lady - Yiyi has gone solo!

Now you can enjoy being massaged by this sweet, young and skilful lady with full privacy!

For first bookings, please contact her on Whatsapp at 81950866. After that, can share WeChat and other comms format.

Entry at 60/h.

Brothers who have visited her are full of praise for her great working attitude, cheerful personality, and great skills!

Check some of them out:
Bros

Mind to share where is yiyi located and damages
TIA
Old 21-10-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster (A)

Sweetyyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweetyyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweetyyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now you can enjoy being massaged by this sweet, young and skilful lady with full privacy in chinatown!

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Visited YiYi yesterday. Incredibly great service from her and made me feel loved. Great in conversation and not a time watcher. Good looks and great body. Would recommend!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi earlier this week, was a good session at a discreet location near Chinatown.

Cheerful little lady provided a decent massage with great service that makes you feel like a king.
Quote:
Visited Yiyi earlier this week, not a clock-watcher when she don't have follow up customer, on the more petite side

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Upon opening the door, she immediately recognized me. She smiled so brightly, held my arm and led me to her room. Once we reached, no time to draw the curtain/door, she immediately kissed me passionately! We hugged and kissed for about 5-10 mins, who’s counting, before she stopped and requested I go for a quick shower.

After shower, she immediately “attacked” me. Hugged tightly and kisses me all over while slowly stroking me. That went on for sometime till she cannot take it anymore. She's all wet. She pushed me down and action starts.

She puts in effort. Very accommodative. Didn't let me stop till she is satisfied. We ended with perspiration all over. Refusing to let me go, she signalled for me to lie down beside her. We chatted and rested.

After another shower, I was asked to lie down and she proceeded to provide head massage. Very nice to chat cos she is sincere. She mentioned she is so green, her roommate has to teach her some tricks. She is totally no commercial feel, and very teachable. Like what other bro shared. She is not a time-watcher. Time is flexible when there is no other appointment after that.

Planning my next visit soon. She promised she will be more skillful next time. Looking forward to that.
Quote:
Just to echo other bros, yiyi is not a time watcher when there are no immediate appointments after. My session with her overran by ten minutes because we were chatting nicely while she gave me a head massage.

Friendly and accommodating, always up for some HARD and INTENSE loving. Will return when vitM replenishes.

She's still v new here, hasn't learnt all the bad stuff yet, i.e. she gives you the full hour and then more, doesn't check her phone during the session, full attention on you, makes sure you are shiok and happy etc

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

No surprise despite “blur face”. Body sharp quite match what was reported. My type! Small build but big boobs.

Will come back.
Quote:
After seeing this post where I'm nearby with an urge, I was quickly being attracted by the gorgeous figure although the face had been blank-off(for privacy bahz), but bros...its the type that U wouldn't reject such well dressed petite nice lady.
Upon entering, she was abit shy but after a short conversation, we both warm up very fast, to self control, I requested to go for shower before things gets heated up too fast..
After shower, she was so tentive to help me dry my body and thermometer starts boiling.. Oh man! She was hot! Maybe we had chemistry.. We couldn't control ourself n skip the massage process.. I had the opportunity to try every position I can think off during then and release in my favourite n most sensitive position from the back.
Not a time watcher.. After everything we had small massage n talks. Pls liase with her directly and take good care of this lovely gem. Thk u thread starter for this lovely Gem. 🙏🏻
Quote:
Had a few hours at Chinatown few days ago and my regs were all not free. Called yiyi and secured a spot!

Location: Sibei discreet lah! Even the uncles at the shops beside walk away to make it discreet when I appeared.

Quote:
Just visited Yiyi again. She is really good. GFE, good body sharp my type of tea. But hard work.

Will come back
Old 22-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (A)

Now you can enjoy being massaged by this sweet, young and skilful lady with full privacy in chinatown!

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back
Old 23-10-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster (A)

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back
Old 24-10-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
ksc78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:
FR for YiYi

Despite heavy rain yesterday managed to boiled for a session with YY
Overall her skill : acceptable but need more practice,
Gf feel: not bad
Full course available
recommend: yes, chaty gal
Old 25-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster (A)

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back
Old 26-10-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back
Old 28-10-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster (A)

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back
Old 28-10-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3047 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:
Are her boobs natural asset or fake enhanced with silicone?
Old 28-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Are her boobs natural asset or fake enhanced with silicone?
Is man made. Tits are hard.
Old 29-10-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster (A)

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back
Old 30-10-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster (A)

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back
Old 01-11-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Returned a few times, service is always good, yy is always chatty and bubbly. Now that she's alone in the shop, more privacy is good! Not a time watcher, you get your money's worth and then some
Old 02-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (A)

Entry at 60/h.

Check some of them out:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Cheerful little lady
She will treat you well.
Quote:

Quote:

Pls treat her well bros!
Quote:
Visited Yiyi last week.

Will come back.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Will come back

Last edited by Sweetyyy; 10-11-2023 at 02:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1