The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
logitech123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are Uber/Grab drivers making decent income?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
6k net very hard to believe

Even Cabbies who r single hirers n drive literally whole day n drive peak hours n nap during down time can't do that unless they damn lucky or always get full day booking.
They make 3k very happy le
_______
Exchange points hard ma?
the rental is the killer...
how much taxi are paying per mth???
my privately own car cost about 1/3 compared to taxi and i rent it out half day to relief driver as well...
its possible depend on your vehicle cost

for those who stuck with LCR rental.. i suggest you finding a relief driver to split the rental cost
Old 07-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

I don't see why is not decent?
Old 07-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

i can see it is a good side income
Old 07-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iceman72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I am thinking of driving for Uber on a part time basis using my own car, there are a few thing I would to enquire and would appreciate your answer:

1) Total cost for registering a company and converting of insurance.
2) I understand that my car would have to be re-finance, could you elaborate how this is done?
3) In the event that I decided not to continue with Uber, what will happen to the financing of my car after the re-financing?
Old 08-11-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by logitech123 View Post
the rental is the killer...
how much taxi are paying per mth???
my privately own car cost about 1/3 compared to taxi and i rent it out half day to relief driver as well...
its possible depend on your vehicle cost

for those who stuck with LCR rental.. i suggest you finding a relief driver to split the rental cost
Think rental still 180 whole day.
Plus say 60 for diesel whole day, if u want to hit 150 nett a day, u need to hit 400 a day.

You know how siong that is.

It's not a matter of not drinking kopi with other Cabbies instead of driving. Even if u cheong during evening peak hours, u cant rake in 400 during that 2 to 3 hours. It's not like u one person picking fruit non stop. U can pick 12 hours non stop. But the fares will b snapped up by other Cabbies when u go back

It's not that easy. U need to work hard n smart

And Cabbies can pick up fares from streets. Uber can't. When not peak hours, fares will just jump into cab n won't book n wait for uber
______
Exchange points easy ma?

Last edited by sadfa; 08-11-2016 at 02:43 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Icecass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/88fdc58e-754f-11e6-b60a-de4532d5ea35

Worth a read.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
quem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just took Grab Share this morning.
Much cheaper than Grabcar unless not on rush.
The driver was formerly a Uber driver and told me he quit Uber after there was plenty of clients complain.
The complain was addressed by Uber officers in Singapore acting yaya and big shot with threats with termination.
So he just quit and switched to Grab and so far so good.
Driver told me recently many quit Uber and so the Uber officers started booking their Grab cars and giving benefits/incentives to them to return to drive for Uber.
However my driver this morning decided to stick to Grab after informing Uber that they sucks.

Anyone to share here.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
dalat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quem View Post
The driver was formerly a Uber driver and told me he quit Uber after there was plenty of clients complain.
The complain was addressed by Uber officers in Singapore acting yaya and big shot with threats with termination.
Driver told me recently many quit Uber and so the Uber officers started booking their Grab cars and giving benefits/incentives to them to return to drive for Uber.
However my driver this morning decided to stick to Grab after informing Uber that they sucks.

Anyone to share here.
I reckoned clients complain about anything and usually about routes taken. Uber will add more fees if go longer way.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
tobleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalat View Post
I reckoned clients complain about anything and usually about routes taken. Uber will add more fees if go longer way.
Agree with you on this.
Old 14-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
metaldoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyone to share here.
Thanks sharing.
Old 14-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman72 View Post
Hi bro,

I am thinking of driving for Uber on a part time basis using my own car, there are a few thing I would to enquire and would appreciate your answer:

1) Total cost for registering a company and converting of insurance.
2) I understand that my car would have to be re-finance, could you elaborate how this is done?
3) In the event that I decided not to continue with Uber, what will happen to the financing of my car after the re-financing?
I was an Uber driver for 6 months. Not worth driving for Uber. I have switched to driving Citycab now and find it less stressful and take home more for the same hours of driving.

When I was with Uber, I was pulling in @ $9K gross monthly driving from 8.00am to 9.00pm every Mon-Sat. Sunday was my rest day. But after deductions for rental, petrol, fees, parking + miscellanous, my net take home is only @ $3K

I switched to driving a regular taxi for Citycab as a relief driver. My shift is everyday from 6.00am to 5.00pm. After all deductions I can still have take home @ $3.5-3.8K monthly.
Old 14-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
KingTort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyone to share here.
Jumping from uber or grab should be simple since their market is the same although they are competitors.

The local Uber officers are really too much if they acted like Big Guns dealing with the drivers who are their clients.

Wonder how much you paid?
Old 14-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTort View Post
Jumping from uber or grab should be simple since their market is the same although they are competitors.

The local Uber officers are really too much if they acted like Big Guns dealing with the drivers who are their clients.

Wonder how much you paid?
The Uber & Grab companies in Singapore operate differently from their counterparts in the other countries. In Singapore the government actually funded them and invested in them. They also seconded their people to be in the senior management of these companies. The government has vested interest to see these companies succeed and if you observe carefully you can see their "guided hands" in the way these companies are operating. So dun be surprised by the high handedness coming from the top as they think they are part of the government.
Old 14-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Akiraza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The Uber & Grab companies in Singapore operate differently from their counterparts in the other countries. In Singapore the government actually funded them and invested in them. They also seconded their people to be in the senior management of these companies. The government has vested interest to see these companies succeed and if you observe carefully you can see their "guided hands" in the way these companies are operating. So dun be surprised by the high handedness coming from the top as they think they are part of the government.
Go go citizens, dump the manure
Old 14-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
It's shocking garbagement invested in them when they're competition against taxi companies garbagement have an interest in.

Plus uber etc clearly is against the law so why garbagement invest in them????

And ubers business model can easily b adopted by other taxi companies other than they're private cars. Not 2 mention uber cars use petrol not diesel

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1