The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
When is the Expo?

And you so hiong ah? Now got disciple even!
This year Expo is in October. 13th October to be exact!
Old 08-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
This year Expo is in October. 13th October to be exact!
So you going or sticking around to organise the birthday?

Who Shags Wins
Old 09-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 23
sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

yo folks,

yes i'm still station in hangzhou. been here for the past 4 months. got myself a prc gf who hangout with me for the past 3 months. *decent girl ok! haha* BUT of course i still go out flirting around haha

i think hangzhou is a place where you have to slowly explore and discover. just like a pot of stew beef. must use small fire slowly cook then the smell and taste will become very "ta kong"!

when i first came over, was rather disappointed BUT slowly it got better and better. hangzhou really got chio bus! you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

my last conclusion is singaporean chinese will have a F good time in china because the char bors simply love us and our $ hahaha

p.s. yo bro disciple of dumbass. thanks for writing over to jio me out. we will definitely have a chance to hangout together! haha
Anyone visiting or already in Prague (Czech) do drop me a PM.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dspleof Dumbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics
yo folks,

yes i'm still station in hangzhou. been here for the past 4 months. got myself a prc gf who hangout with me for the past 3 months. *decent girl ok! haha* BUT of course i still go out flirting around haha

i think hangzhou is a place where you have to slowly explore and discover. just like a pot of stew beef. must use small fire slowly cook then the smell and taste will become very "ta kong"!

when i first came over, was rather disappointed BUT slowly it got better and better. hangzhou really got chio bus! you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

my last conclusion is singaporean chinese will have a F good time in china because the char bors simply love us and our $ hahaha

p.s. yo bro disciple of dumbass. thanks for writing over to jio me out. we will definitely have a chance to hangout together! haha

Did not see your posting before I replied to your PM.... You powderful arh..... No wonder say making a comeback after long retreat, 1 month in HGH and got a fresh gal that stuck with you for 3 months?

I kowtao to you man....... your gal got friends or not huh, introduce leh?

Personally, I don like to reveal my nationality till much later in friendship , agree with Bro Sextronics that we are viewed thru colored lens once they know that you're singaporean but what is the diff between being "slaughtered" slowly over months and being "slaughthered" on the spot when we take out KTV gals?

Maybe I have been here too long liao, so my accent and lingo can passed for a "Wai Di" ren, like from Guangzhou or Shenzhen.

Would to apologise to my Si Fu in GZ now, SORRY la.... cant meet you this weekend, no choice leh, got to prepare for Comm Session on Monday morning so planning to spend most of the weekend finishing up this work.

But tonight going SOS to let my hair down first, unlikely to have FR but will see
Old 09-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

sextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to beholdsextronics is a splendid one to behold

yeah, i don't like to reveal my real identity as well. i only revealed to my current gf after two months.

anyway i blended easily into their culture and environment. most people thought i'm from fujian, which is not the case. but afterall my living grandma is from fujian. bo bian, got fujian accent haha.

i went to see doctor also charged local rates haha.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!

damn, the KTV there darn expensive me, cost me a bomb the other nite when i went out by myself, while intoxicated. the damn bill come RMB15k. knn.

anyway i manage to convince the gal to come to my room the next day. did her raw. she said i'm the second man she ever had sex wif. dunno true bo. she sound convincing tho. she study at the uni, but may quit coz she dun think she is good enuff and smart enuff. and dunno if can find a job after studying. so doing this ktv thing at the meantime.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by susuyamyam
damn, the KTV there darn expensive me, cost me a bomb the other nite when i went out by myself, while intoxicated. the damn bill come RMB15k. knn.

anyway i manage to convince the gal to come to my room the next day. did her raw. she said i'm the second man she ever had sex wif. dunno true bo. she sound convincing tho. she study at the uni, but may quit coz she dun think she is good enuff and smart enuff. and dunno if can find a job after studying. so doing this ktv thing at the meantime.
And then next will come the story, she wants to start her own business, or have to pay off her father's debt, etc..

So goot meh? I think i have to go find out for meself when i'm done with the stint here...

Who Shags Wins
Old 11-09-2005, 05:11 AM
Samster

raw? u trusted them so much?
Old 11-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bro's or sistas in Zhejiang...

typhoon "Kalu" is heading our way this afternoon, over here is already dark with winds flying around me !

Becareful and besafe !

With rdgs
chinachina
Old 11-09-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
mrkent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deciple, whats HGH?
Old 12-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkent
deciple, whats HGH?
HGH = Hangzhou

Btw, just wondering , how many brothers are there in Hangzhou huh? Thought I was the only poor fucker here, then came BG Sextronics then Bro SuSuyamyam.

Should organize some kind of gathering ya? Or at least have some sort of network to protect the locals from fleecing one of our own , right?

Bro SuSuyamyam, your solo KTV outing cost you RMB 15K or 1.5K huh?

If 1.5K = gal + KTV then you got a very good deal

If 1.5K = KTv charges only, for 1 pax considered high but depending on what you were having that day

if 15K = That's way way too much for solo outing man! I don know of any establishments in HZ that charges that high. Think you kanna chop chop man.

Had a session that cost ard 12K for KTV but thats in the top notch BJ KTV, where there was 6-7 guys and many many gals , plus we had 3-4 bottles of royal salute and god knows what else.

Rules when visiting KTV

1) Always ask whats the minimum spending required.
2) Ask abt std tips structure
3) Always question cost of fruits/tibits/snacks before your gal orders
4) If you blur blur forget to do the above, keep the invoice and ask for receipt. Come back the next day with help from local friends .

If they don want to give you receipt, then you have to play tough and threathen to call "110" , but this is last resort cause you alone.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextronics
yo folks,

No worries man, you should have come that night , I was too busy and missed out on a good catch. Now trying to do damage control.

Just to give you an idea of how busy i was and why i missed a good catch, ratio was 1:4 , 1 guy ( me) to 4 ( gals ) , the oldest one was 24 yrs old , the youngest is 18. To make matters worse, the gals ( 2 groups) don know each other . Thus I had to entertain both sides, got very high and pissed .

so how you spent sunday? in bed with your plmm?
Old 13-09-2005, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
mrkent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when i was in hangzhou, i didnt know anyone was there. so sad for me..
but i will go to hangzhou frequently. In USA right now. might go back during spring frestival for cousin's wedding. if not, will go next summer for sure. if u guys plan to be there, then i'd love to meet up with u guys..

and how does hangzhou turn into HGH
Old 13-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=mrkent]when i was in hangzhou, i didnt know anyone was there. so sad for me..
but i will go to hangzhou frequently. In USA right now. might go back during spring frestival for cousin's wedding. if not, will go next summer for sure. if u guys plan to be there, then i'd love to meet up with u guys..

and how does hangzhou turn into HGH

Well matey, look at your air ticket. There you will find the answer. Anyway, will use HZ hence forth.
Old 13-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

MPs in HZ that have FJ

As promised, here is a brief FR on MPs that I have been in HZ that have FJs.

Some 3 star hotel in Yang Gong Di, don know the name . i forgot but think I still have the VIP card though. Think you can call "114" or ask your hotel recept.

One night ( in winter , that means many many moons ago) after partying at Nan Shan Lu , was on my way back in cab and struck up a conversation with driver. He told me abt this place where many Uni students freqs cause its cheap and near their school. Arcade /KTV etc. Have a MP in the basement that employs Uni girls..

Fast forward, First time there, SOP ask price etc. the manager very evasive with her answers when I hinted to her that I heard abt the services offered and wanted to know the price.

In the room, No.28 (I think, old alreadi memory not good) came in. btw she was the 3rd girl, I rejected the first 2 outright.

Quite ok la, and also paiseh so confirm her. Std SOP stuff, massage on the back, me auto roam but was checked by her when reaching inside her panties. Cant remember what transpired between us but she managed to convince me to try "shuang fei" with her sister ( cousin) who works there too.Young girl and very inexperienced so need her guidance.

Abt the girls, not uni girls but locals whose parents work in the tea plantations or something. Her sister , ( again cant remember name and number cause lost my mobile phone ) quite chio and C cuppa. Came in but have a blur fuck face, like she just wake up or on something. Anyway, action started with both girls giving me BBBJ and lots of kissing. Very funny when No.28 told the younger sis to get between my legs and suck/lick/massage.

I wanted the full treatment, they say they usual stuff " cant la......Rules la", anyway, i insisted so she took out a piece of plastic to wrap my dick! I asked "no condom" , same answer .......me then say plastic also safe! RED LIGHT! Mind say stop, didi say what is the bloody holdup. Alas, didi always wins in such scenarios. Was doing the 28 doggie with sister under us licking . 28 say licking her sis as well. Reason is because the bed is a single bed , very limited for difficult positions that involves 3 ppl.

Came and 28 excused herself to go clean up , left me with sis ( think she No.4 or something)

Cant help but to run my hands over her nicely formed tits while chit chatting. Took down her name and number and arrange for next visit.

Second time , came prepared with condom and FJ the sister. But I still prefer 28 caused more experience , younger sis like dead fish, I really think she is on drugs.

Damage: Cover charge RMB 200++ , Shuang fei = 800
Second visit : cover + 400

Ask for Tao Bao price , net net @ RMB600( all inclusive)

can only remember that their surname is Fu and both sisters have same middle character with last character different.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1