The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Are Uber/Grab drivers making decent income?

do I read your statement as below:

Hi all, anyone need help regarding private hire driver? can advise you how to actually moniter and get a small lump sum from both grab/uber. so you how to commit lesser time but earning more=D. just pm me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinadoll888 View Post
Hi all anyone need help regarding private hire driver can advise you how to actually moniter and get a small lump sum from both grab/uber so you how to commit lesser time but earning more=D just pm me

Am a current grab /uber driver myself so can advise
Old 17-12-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wau Lao...

Saturday 16/12 6am tragic accident. A PHV driver(25) crashed into back gate of Istana along Cavenagh road), with a couple in the back seat.

The driver & his lady pax died in TTSH.

The girl’s boyfriend survived but sustained serious injuries.

Police suspected drink-driving...

On a side note, my friends & I had seen many PHV vehicles parked outside Textile Centre on Jalan sultan during our few visits there in the past months. Some drivers r seen picking up China chicks(girlfriends)for late supper.

Seriously...drink don’t drive, be responsible.

If want to drive, dun do booking jobs when intoxicated.

Dun bring your pax to hell with u.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post
Wau Lao......

The problem is that our govt are too lax on the laws to punish errant drivers that resulted in serious tragedies. Looks like the law will be tighten only if their children, mother or grandfather involved in tragic accidents for them to wake up their idea.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
For full time, isit consider as decent? Actually can earn 8k but no life to spend.
Its not possible to make 8k per mth. Uber and grab is just bluffing the general public. Dont be fooled by them.

Just to make 4k a mth is already a v big struggle. All my friends are v gd n hardworking taxi uber n grab drivers.

So members, please dont be fooled by those who claimed can easily make 4k, 5k, 100k a mth, they r just hoping they can sign u up and earn intro fees amounting to $750 to $2500 per intro from uber or grab.

Very gullible n irresponsible introducers.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 17-12-2017 at 02:45 PM.
Old 17-12-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
law rence is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Its not possible to make 8k per mth. Uber and grab is just bluffing the general public. Dont be fooled by them.

Just to make 4k a mth is already a v big struggle. All my friends are v gd n hardworking taxi uber n grab drivers.

So members, please dont be fooled by those who claimed can easily make 4k, 5k, 100k a mth, they r just hoping they can sign u up and earn intro fees amounting to $750 to $2500 per intro from uber or grab.

Very gullible n irresponsible introducers.
Do 10 hours minus all and can take the nonsense they play
Can hit 2k over laugh liao
Consider risk factors and losses
Old 17-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wau Lao...

Saturday 16/12 6am tragic accident. A PHV driver(25) crashed into back gate of Istana along Cavenagh road), with a couple in the back seat.

The driver & his lady pax died in TTSH.

The girl’s boyfriend survived but sustained serious injuries.

Police suspected drink-driving...

On a side note, my friends & I had seen many PHV vehicles parked outside Textile Centre on Jalan sultan during our few visits there in the past months. Some drivers r seen picking up China chicks(girlfriends)for late supper.

Seriously...drink don’t drive, be responsible.

Dun jump to conclusion is caused by drink driving. I dun think so as the PHV driver is a young Mat ...... probably too tired after night shift and distracted by looking at GPS for direction as often PHV drivers are clueless about the routes to take.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Dun jump to conclusion is caused by drink driving. I dun think so as the PHV driver is a young Mat ...... probably too tired after night shift and distracted by looking at GPS for direction as often PHV drivers are clueless about the routes to take.
The police suspects drink-driving, not me😉

Latest news: From the survivor’s statement, driver was not drunk nor speeding. The car suddenly went out of control.

If it is car problem, then it highlights the importance of regular maintenance & servicing.

I heard from taxi drivers that they have to do monthly servicing & checks at their workshops.

I highly doubt PHV vehicles have such practice.

The last time I spoke with a Uber driver, he hasn’t done any car maintenance/servicing after driving for 4 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post

Latest news: From the survivor’s statement, driver was not drunk nor speeding. The car suddenly went out of control.

If it is car problem, then it highlights the importance of regular maintenance & servicing.

I heard from taxi drivers that they have to do monthly servicing & checks at their workshops.

Old 17-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by law rence View Post
Do 10 hours minus all and can take the nonsense they play
Can hit 2k over laugh liao
Consider risk factors and losses
Yes, you are right. If can hit $2k for 10 hrs is already considered good n satisfactory.

For those who dont know, the fołlowing shall be the calculations. On avg a taxi, uber or grab shld collect between $20 to $25 per hour, sometime more sometime less, so lets calculate say on avg the collection per hr is $25 for 10hrs solid driving.

So fare collection $25 x 10 hrs Driving = $250.
----------------------------------------
Expenses
Pay grab or uber 20% of $250 = $50
......................rent honda vezel = $75
........................................patrol = $60
............................................Erp = $15
..................So Total expenses = $200
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So nett profit = $250 - $200 = $50.

So after driving for 10hrs, the driver make only a miserable $50, after makan left only $35.

Yes its true they have incentive if one fetch a certain amount of passengers per week however they set d incentive in such a level that if one didnt drive for a day, u get no incentive. So on avg, if one wish to get d incentive, he shld pickup at least 20 passengers per day everyday for 7 days.
Old 17-12-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
devilogy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forget about incentives.
When u hit for the week..
They will reduce it for u for the next week.

To hit incentives, the required trip count will keep increasing but the incentives will keep reducing

Week 1: 120 trips to get $800
Week 2: 135 trips to get $570
Week 3: 165 trips to get $370
Week 4: 175 trips to get $270

Join at your own risk
New drivers get guaranteed $2400 per week
But later... As u get more into the driving.. They will start scewing you...
Old 17-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, you are right. If can hit $2k for 10 hrs is already considered good n satisfactory.

For those who dont know, the fołlowing shall be the calculations. On avg a taxi, uber or grab shld collect between $20 to $25 per hour, sometime more sometime less, so lets calculate say on avg the collection per hr is $25 for 10hrs solid driving.

So fare collection $25 x 10 hrs Driving = $250.
----------------------------------------
Expenses
Pay grab or uber 20% of $250 = $50
......................rent honda vezel = $75
........................................patrol = $60
............................................Erp = $15
..................So Total expenses = $200
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So nett profit = $250 - $200 = $50.

So after driving for 10hrs, the driver make only a miserable $50, after makan left only $35.

Yes its true they have incentive if one fetch a certain amount of passengers per week however they set d incentive in such a level that if one didnt drive for a day, u get no incentive. So on avg, if one wish to get d incentive, he shld pickup at least 20 passengers per day everyday for 7 days.
I always tune in to One FM and the other day they got GRAB/UBER drivers to call in to share their experience.

One GRAB driver shared that he nets about 3.5K after all expenses, he rents a car to drive GRAB.

working hours is about 10 hours a days, 5 full days + 1/2 day on Sat. To be frank, the long hours is to hit the incentive programme offered by GRAB so the 3.5K is not mainly from passengers' fare..
Old 18-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The last time I spoke with a Uber driver, he hasn’t done any car maintenance/servicing after driving for 4 months.
Drink-driving or not, the driver must be speeding at high speed.
Look at the impact to the front of the car. No wonder 2 mati.

Old 18-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Drink-driving or not, the driver must be speeding at high speed.
Look at the impact to the front of the car. No wonder 2 mati.

Looks like the car crashed into the fołlowing side gate.

Old 18-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like the car crashed into the fołlowing side gate.

Yeah, the side gate flung away on impact.
It is a sure sign of bad omen for those who have offices in the Istana,
the dishonourable son PM and the Kelong Indian President.
The spirits at the back gate are not happy.
Old 19-12-2017, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Yeah, the side gate flung away on impact.
It is a sure sign of bad omen for those who have offices in the Istana,
the dishonourable son PM and the Kelong Indian President.
The spirits at the back gate are not happy.
Indian president?!🤔

Where have u been bro?😂
Old 19-12-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indian president?!🤔

Where have u been bro?😂
Look at his Nick n u will know where he is
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1