The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
NNKC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

After reading FR of Girl 750, decided to try her today. And manage to get her during my visit.
❶ The moment I see her, my mind was “Wow... very pretty!” Her look reminds me about Lynn,熊黛林. Aaron Kwok’s Ex-gf..
❷ She has a pair of lovely boobs. Big! Soft! Nice to play with.
❸ She likes to smile. And when I smile back to her, she keep asking me “做什麼”, haha.... kinda cute.
❹ Nothing much during bath. Just wash me clean clean.
❺ Her bobs massage on back and front is quite shiok. Kena rub by her boobs feeling so nice.
❻ After she service(massage and BBBJ) me, it’s my turn to service her back. I finger her and tried to kiss her, only manage to kiss on her lips few times, no frenching, too bad. Then follow by licking. She’s so wet and her moan non-stop when I lick her, I hear already also bth. Didi become more n more hard. Hehe.... ^^
❼ After the foreplay, the main action starts. “Helmet” on then thrust and thrust. “Soldiers burst off” and proceed to bathroom again. Mission ends.
Well.... I dunno how to rate the girl points by points. I can only judge overall.
To me, in term of look, body, service, gfe, and attitude towards customer, Her overall rating is 8/10, because no frenching. If have, I’ll give her 9! (“,)
Old 17-12-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

750 likes to be fingered. i like to finger her a lot and sometime she cums after i fingered her kao lat kao lat... i know it is not easy to make a WL cum, it will take you sometime for you to find the right spots and finger her till she cums. you will definitely get a better service in your next rtf if you manage to make her cum.

Gonna RTF again today....

Last edited by Taolanpa; 12-01-2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old 17-12-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nikon1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After seeing the FR, i decided to try 750

With the FR from NNKC i tried to finger her... at first she push my hand away... but tactically, i forcefully put my finger in and she give way.

wow...then i realized why she keep pushing my hand away... her pussy is very sensitive and can cum easily. She is so sensitive when i finger her... keep moaning and the pussy become very very wet... omg..

i can't stop and keep fingering and paint her for almost 15 minutes until she cum... lol..
i manage to did it again...

BODY: 9/10. too skinny
Face: 8/10. cute face
FJ: 8/10 tight
Service: SOP 9/10 nice boob for b2b
Special: Fingering and pussy painting !!!

Last edited by Nikon1981; 18-12-2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
NNKC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon1981 View Post
After seeing the FR, i decided to try 750

With the FR from NNKC i tried to finger her... at first she push my hand away... but tactically, i forcefully put my finger in and she give way.

wow...then i realized why she keep pushing my hand away... her pussy is very sensitive and can cum easily. She is so sensitive when i finger her... keep moaning and the pussy become very very wet... omg..

i can't stop and keep fingering and paint her for almost 15 minutes until she cum... lol..
i manage to did it again...

BODY: 9/10. too skinny
Face: 8/10. cute face
FJ: 8/10 tight
Service: SOP 9/10 nice boob for b2b
Special: Fingering and pussy painting !!!

These photos courtesy of the captain with full hand tattoo.

https://ibb.co/mjsHum
https://ibb.co/gybMLR
Bro, shiok right? Hehe.....
Thanks for reading my FR on her. And glad that you enjoy the session. ^^
Old 19-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Regulars to VIP may wish to know that one of the agents that intro girls to VIP and other joints was killed few days ago in JB petrol station near his home. As some of his girls are still working ..... bros be alert as CID msy drop in to interview them.
Old 21-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May I know which are his girls?
Dun wan to be implicated as his accomplice or triad member.
Old 22-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rp26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick question, do the WL here get tested for std frequently if anyone knows?
Old 23-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rp26 View Post
Just a quick question, do the WL here get tested for std frequently if anyone knows?
how do you expect them to test? after every customer? bbbj can catch stds. from one pass on to another. end of the day, even the girl dont know who she got it from.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Taolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaolanpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
how do you expect them to test? after every customer? bbbj can catch stds. from one pass on to another. end of the day, even the girl dont know who she got it from.
Yes... WL doesn’t test std so regularly... however if one WL take off day for two weeks or more... then high chances are she gotten STD already..

Example now 599 and 782 are taking one month Leave... Thus, high chances are they having some health problem which require sometime for treatment before they return for work ....
Old 23-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taolanpa View Post
Yes... WL doesn’t test std so regularly... however if one WL take off day for two weeks or more... then high chances are she gotten STD already..

Example now 599 and 782 are taking one month Leave... Thus, high chances are they having some health problem which require sometime for treatment before they return for work ....
thats the risk they take. dont need to talk about bbbj. even with the gel b2b with them going all over your body, pussy rubbing against your dick, there is still a chance of catching something.

the room is dimly lit. quite impossible for the girls to spot anything on the guy unless its very obvious.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
thats the risk they take. dont need to talk about bbbj. even with the gel b2b with them going all over your body, pussy rubbing against your dick, there is still a chance of catching something.

the room is dimly lit. quite impossible for the girls to spot anything on the guy unless its very obvious.
giving bbbj is one of the high risk exposure activities...the only protection is by rinsing their mouth...can imagine these girls are serving average 5 to 10 customers a day and easily 150 to 300 customers a month... just one of the customer with std can easily spread it among the WLs...

One of the WL in VIP that I known have been suffering from STD for four times during her two years working duration, perhaps due to her poor body immunity.. no doubt external physically she recovered by having medicines and antibiotics...but whether the virus/bacteria is 100% removed from body.. no one can guarantee...

Those it is always important to be careful and using a condom during blow job is safer way protecting yourself from STD...
Old 23-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taolanpa View Post
giving bbbj is one of the high risk exposure activities...the only protection is by rinsing their mouth...can imagine these girls are serving average 5 to 10 customers a day and easily 150 to 300 customers a month... just one of the customer with std can easily spread it among the WLs...

One of the WL in VIP that I known have been suffering from STD for four times during her two years working duration, perhaps due to her poor body immunity.. no doubt external physically she recovered by having medicines and antibiotics...but whether the virus/bacteria is 100% removed from body.. no one can guarantee...

Those it is always important to be careful and using a condom during blow job is safer way protecting yourself from STD...
mouthwash cant kill std viruses unfortunately. if only they can.
Old 23-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
mouthwash cant kill std viruses unfortunately. if only they can.
Std mostly caused by bacteria ... there are differences between virus and bacteria... go google and search for the differences if you keen to find out more....

rinse using mouthwash and wash your dick with soap immediately after sex can reduce the bacteria and chances of getting STD.... go google and find out more..

However, there are still some std caused by virus and unfortunately the four type of std caused by virus can’t be cured .. HIV, HPV, herpes, and hepatitis B...

Last edited by Taolanpa; 23-12-2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

U need at 70% alcohol to kill bacteria. Hard liquor only 40% ... just imagine....
Old 25-12-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
U need at 70% alcohol to kill bacteria. Hard liquor only 40% ... just imagine....
Go for traditional Chinese liquor..... some have alcohol content up to 90%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread