The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGDragon View Post
Anyone know is 痛痛 still working? Unable to located her contact on her site

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=458671
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Hey bros, I was browsing thru liltiger's thread on Pain and realized that TS liltiger has removed her contact no. Is she taking a break?
Texted her yesterday trying to book an appointment, she said she's still working, but full. Her business like damn good sia, kinda miss the reflection thingy.

Anyway, was looking for a good massage and remembered that I obtained bro shakyywayy's contact sometime ago. Browsed the site and decided for Demi, however she was already fully booked, so I went for Ember instead. I wanted more of a proper massage and JG this time than extra service and thought that Demi would suit me more according to the comments however, I was more than satisfied with the whole session. Arrived early so waited downstairs with instructions from SMS operator. Was greeted by a warm smile when I went up from a really tall lady in a tight dress.

Was brought to her room and I must say I liked the way her room was set up. Asked her about her song choices and realized she listens to English songs and prefer them over Chinese ones. She accepts English speaking customers and I must say her pronunciation and enunciation were pretty spot on. Was told by her she serves non-Chinese as well as she can speaks a little, enough to communicate. She offered me tea first which I thought was really nice. Handed me a towel and guided me to the toilet. I thought the place was empty so I walked around naked and she said I was daring, hurriedly put on the towel First time I shower next to a dryer that was working lol. She waited outside and brought me back to the room. Helped me dry some wet spots on my back and was told to lie down. Asked if I wanted oil or not, opted for yes.

Massage started with the back as usual. Really good strength and technique. I would say different style from Pain but almost as efficient. Pain's one made me feel weak and tired afterwards which made me sleep well, Ember's one made me feel light and released all the tension in my neck, shoulder and back. I would say both are good. She was really chatty and we talked a lot. Enjoyed it pretty much overall. Also she tends to put my hands in between her thighs while doing the massage, very playful but definitely still doing her proper massage on my back.

Then came the teasing massage. I must say she has her own way of doing this. Was really sensual and shiok It lasted for almost a good 10mins, not those kind tease you a bit then done. Was then told to flip over and the JG began. I must say this is the highlight as you can totally tell she's properly trained to do this. Kudos to bro shakyywayy for this level of QC. You guys know how usually more playful or more 'service' oriented masseuses tend to be less skilled in massage or JG, but not with Ember. She delivers. JG slowly transition into HJ and a bit of autoroam was allowed. She's really sensitive with her nipples. Finally unloaded and I must say the JG was really good, shot high, a bit landed on her face quite paiseh. She helped clean up and brought me to shower again. Dried me afterwards, paid and left.

Looks: 7.5/10 Pretty MILF looking. Switches to CFM look when doing HJ with lips licking action.
Body: 7.5/10 A little on the meaty side on her stomach. Boobs are probably a B. Sensitive nipples. Long, long legs my god.
Massage: 9.5/10 Great pressure, good technique with a touch of sensuality. Teasing massage after that was really good as well.
Attitude: 9/10 Really chatty and has never ending conversational topics to talk about. Offered tea, clean me up, dry me etc. The only thing that was a little turn off was towards the end during the HJ she told me to 'make proper use of time' as it was getting late. But I understood as I'm the last customer and it was already late. Nevertheless wasn't shortchanged or anything.
Autoroam: 7.5/10 Limited to the top, no tongue. Thighs are okay whenever available.
JG: 9.5/10 The best I've had so far. I went before one ML who was also well known for JG but was pain as hell and she didn't seem to bother I was hurting. Ember's one wasn't painful until it was unbearable. She would warn me beforehand if it's gonna hurt where she's gonna press. Constantly reminded me to relax as my body auto reflex will tense up. Effective as well, lil bro very satisfied.
HJ: 9:/10 I would say one of the better HJ's I've tried before. Not mechanical, can read my body and accommodate the rhythm which makes me feel more shiok. Not those kind want you to faster unload, even though she said time was gonna be up.
Damage: $150 usually I give at least $10 tips but the ATM doesn't dispense $10 notes wtf.
RTM: Yes, before she leaves and to tip her a little more.
SMS Operator: 10/10 Wah this bro damn friendly and patient. Good command of English and easy to understand directions, unlike some who used broken English or end up sending you in the wrong direction. After session ended still got follow up report.
Old 27-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Texted her yesterday trying to book an appointment, she said she's still working, but full. Her business like damn good sia, kinda miss the reflection thingy.
Oh.. So she's trying to clear all her appointments first before she's open for business again? Wow she's sure damn hot man! Really regretted not making appointment with her earlier..
Old 28-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
do u have the link to her page?
Here is the link
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....ghlight=bai+he

I just had a session with her. Her massage skill is tiptop awesomely professional. As per the link mentioned, must try the HDLY and JG.

I grade her massage skill 9/10. This is one sweet looking ML with real massage skill. She in my top 3 list now. For bros that enjoys true massage, she is the one.
Old 28-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try this babe? Star

http://www.fateinsg.com/#!star/c1uqb

looks hot...but service any fr?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 28-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 19
AndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to beholdAndyLau2006 is a splendid one to behold

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=453877

Michelle gave me a real solid massage, not the usual shit from unfamiliar massage stables or dubious masseuses. Michelle is indeed one of the best masseuses that you can find.

Michelle highly qualified masseuse with exceptional skill, having been trained by a Thai master. She told me that she has more than 10 years massage experience. She gave me an enjoyable 100% Thai massage with very good strength.

Michelle is also a Juagen expert and she did a 100% AUTHENTIC JUAGEN for me! It was a very steamy treatment that made my didi stronger and last longer.

Finally, she gave me a super steamy and GFE body massage using her two big boobs and finished me with a super shiok HJ!
Old 28-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwija View Post
This FL is good... looks wise 7/10, but anyone wants a good massage will definitely vouch for her.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=462482
She is on her 3rd tour in Singapore now...
Old 28-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
She is on her 3rd tour in Singapore now...
sounds like world tour
Old 28-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro, does she keep her top on during your visits?

According to my experience, she keeps her clothing on all along the session. But usually I will just pull down her top so that I can slurp around her tits while pinching that pair of pink nipples. Do not hesitate to do so, she seems to like it a lot.

But too bad she closed her thighs so firm, my fingers always got stuck in between her butt crack. I can only slip from the front playing around with her bushes... damn!!!

Anyway it is always fun to perform this kinda dirty stuff to an elegant lady.

Last edited by conquer; 28-07-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
According to my experience, she keeps her clothing on all along the session. But usually I will just pull down her top so that I can slurp around her tits while pinching that pair of pink nipples. Do not hesitate to do so, she seems to like it a lot.

But too bad she closed her thighs so firm, my fingers always got stuck in between her butt crack. I can only slip from the front playing around with her bushes... damn!!!

Lol...

Seems that she just went to extend her visa last week... so still got a bit of time

Zara
Old 28-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

You seem to have the best venture among all that try her.

Must learn from you someday.
Usually when I met elegant lady, I kwai kwai sit 1 corner diam diam.

So still prefer those slutty type

how's your 2nd adventure with Cici? Hatty and Bubble? I'm always stalking you for MR

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 28-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
You seem to have the best venture among all that try her.

Must learn from you someday.
Usually when I met elegant lady, I kwai kwai sit 1 corner diam diam.

So still prefer those slutty type

how's your 2nd adventure with Cici? Hatty and Bubble? I'm always stalking you for MR
In Cantonese, we used to say "怕怕羞羞,D女就唔用口". Means if you act shy, those bitches will not suck your cock. You kwai kwai doesn't mean you got discount afterwards... Just do it bro.

Couldn't manage to book Cici, will do it next week. Hatty and Bubble are still in my to-do list. Tried some second liners instead. RTM Yang Yang recently, as she is going back soon.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

SHIOK 爽爽 ★ OMG! NOT ANOTHER 1.70m SYT PLS ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ

The small head has been getting a lot of BBBJ/CIM action lately, thanks to the many good bros here that share their reports. Last week, it wanted something different, nothing too slutty. So I began to browse through 老虎 den and all the related reports. A couple of SMS were send out simultaneously.

爽爽 gave a friendly reply almost immediately, but location is too far for me on that day so I rejected her, but she still thanks me politely for my enquiry. I just like the way she replied me, so I make some arrangement the next day and made my travel from west to east to meet her.

As usual, I arrive 30min early, check out the surrounding, and send her a SMS. Again she replied promptly,

“过来呀!”

As I was walking towards the lift, someone tap my shoulder from behind then run ahead of me, laughing.

“就是我呀!”

Running ahead of me was a tall slim and young girl, almost as tall as me.

She turns her head, gave me a cheeky smile, and beckons me to follow her

Gosssh! She is beautiful.

The online pictures were never a bit like her.

Dress in simple T-shirt, knee length skirt, sandals with no makeup. She is the perfect Girl-Next-door that any boy will be so proud to bring home.

No, I did not felt any stir in my groin.
There is no lust here, but my heart just skips a beat.
She is just plain simple beautiful.
Perfect score for Girl Next Door look.

Even the small head nodded in agreement, and went to silent mode, knowing he wouldn’t be fed today.

Once inside her place, she pushes a towel to me and point to the bathroom.

“你先洗藻,我也要洗.”

Limpeh thought: Ho Seh Liao! (太好了)
The small head sprang to life!

“不,我们分开洗!”

Small head went back to hibernation.
So I took a quick shower and went back to the room.

Wow, I thought I was fast, she stood outside the bathroom waiting. All dress up and ready! She has change to a body hugging tight mini dress that shows a lot of thighs, and she put on a light makeup. She still exhibits that sweet and innocent Girl Next Door look. I compliment her effort to dress up for the session. She helps me dry up a few wet spot, and then led me to the bed.

She arranged the bed in such a way that I face outside, and not the wall. Only Suki has made the similar kind of bed arrangement, so I expect something interesting coming up soon.

Am I surprise when she started to work on my back. She was using her fingers most of the time, whereas most massage girls uses their elbow to save strength. Her massage strength and skill is very decent. Something I did not expect from a Sweet Young Thing. Occasionally she will tease me by accidentally kneeling me from behind below my balls. Those knees are equally smooth just like her thighs.

Then she move to my front and work on my shoulder, i was staring at the longest pair of thighs, it seem to go endlessly high up and disappear into the mini. She really got some long legs there, like a model.
Voyeurism sextisfaction.
I stole a few light kisses on those creamy smooth thighs, and she giggles. She does not reject my touches as I slowly work my way up ....

Overall I’m satisfied with her massage, maybe not as experience as Sabrina, but definitely a lot of hard effort put in and the massage alone is well worth the trip. Towards the end, I noticed she got swollen joints on almost all her fingers. This girl is enduring pain in order to gives a proper massage. So I ask her to stop, and we’ll just chat.

She is a witty chatter, ice breaks easily. Lotsa hugs, kisses and cuddles. Girl-Friend-Experience Powerhouse. It’s difficult not to get KC by her.

As we chat, we start exploring each other body; her clothing came off piece by piece. I tease her on her small firm B cup breasts, pointing at her chest, like this how to give 波推? We had a good laugh about it.

The most outstanding feature on her body is her long legs. Very nice to cross legs with her as she cuddles up beside me. I ask why she doesn’t want to bathe together with me earlier on. She replied this is something not listed on her page, she wants to give everyone a fair service. She will not give me any special service that is not listed. So I took the opportunity and point to the item “69 HJ”. I want her in that 69 position!!! She blushed and …..

I have never enjoyed 打飞机 as much as I did with her. She has demonstrated to me why a guy can never be able to pleasure himself properly. I saluted her knowledge on 打飞机. She deserve a PhD on that.

Although our session started early but it still over-run a little bit.

It’s not her beauty or long legs that got me; it’s her bubbling and witty character that left the deepest impression on me. I left the place with a silly grin on my face, my footsteps are lighter and I have never felt younger before.

*Allow Smoking*

漂亮宝贝★SGSEXBABE★▒▒█ SEXY VIDEO★COCO★Ultra Sexy Masseuse Super HOT SYT 高挑性感按摩师

-----------------------------------------

I Return to Massage several days later for a 2 hrs session.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 02-08-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all big bros here,

Anyone can intro some good ML ma? those abit playful with full "exploration mode" and good massage? I saw some but would need bros to tell me good anot bo. if not good, can intro some? hahaha

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=bei+er&page=9
Anyone try before ma? baba type? her neh neh very big leh and she pretty yo..

http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/angel/
Angel from PRCangel looks good as well..

Actually that time i saw 2 girls in PRCangel, think is kiki and someone (forgot name) got x2 HJ/BBBJ like so good but no time to go.. =( so now have to find new lobangs and was wondering if any bros can help give some reviews and insights..

I slim type so prefer slim girls also if not baba/chubby girls might crush me.. hahaha!
Old 29-07-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinz View Post
Hi all big bros here,

Anyone can intro some good ML ma? those abit playful with full "exploration mode" and good massage? I saw some but would need bros to tell me good anot bo. if not good, can intro some? hahaha

Actually that time i saw 2 girls in PRCangel, think is kiki and someone (forgot name) got x2 HJ/BBBJ like so good but no time to go.. =( so now have to find new lobangs and was wondering if any bros can help give some reviews and insights..

I slim type so prefer slim girls also if not baba/chubby girls might crush me.. hahaha!
I think you mention is koko instead of kiki.... btw KoKo have went back home already
Old 29-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey man,

This Bei-Er really does look good. I am also aiming for her! Camping for FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
I think you mention is koko instead of kiki.... btw KoKo have went back home already
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinz View Post
Hi all big bros here,

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1