The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
realdeepfakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Before we get started, I need to make a disclaimer

Thanks to bro shuttlecock for being a stellar host and to bro tck for giving me the shi fu advice.

My entry into the secretive 17th floor at Saboon was unexpected and expedited by bro shuttlecock. Before I delve into costs, it is important to note that the 17th floor is night and day from floor 1-16. My cost for the night totalled around 3.8k-4k RM for my share of the drinks, room and girl. Just like any other review, I will be straight and brutally honest.

If you are unfamiliar with Saboon, the majority of the lower floors provide a spa-service with food, massage and entertainment options such as girls and KTV. The place itself is housed in a dilapidated oldish building that no one would give a second look to in the daytime. The lower floors which constitute the spa services are, for the lack of a better term, ratchet (haven't been to the KTV rooms yet, not included in my umbrella statement above. I have been to Bond/Saboon spa once, and all I can say is that the 17th floor was a complete 180, a real hidden gem.

The 17th floor has two main rooms with huge screens and awesome decor giving off a huge electrical/technical vibe. The layout is a privatised floor with tight security, the rooms are huge, both having their own pool tables, DJ booths, sprawling sofas, dining area, with one of the larger rooms even having bedrooms upstairs. You can tell they've put a lot of capital into transforming this space, and it works well.

Thanks to bro shuttlecock, I was able to call for a pretty alright girl from the KL party scene. I should make it clear that bro shuttlecock is not a papasan, he simply has connections with many establishments.

My biggest gripe with clubs, KTVs, TDs etc is the customer service. I want to talk with friends, drink and play games without unnecessary interruption...the 17th floor provides unparralled service, with the servers prioritizing your needs within seconds. Drinks are quickly refilled, food is brought quickly, hot towels and warm water is served periodically without you asking. In other joints, regardless of whether it is Singaporean or Malaysian, you have to choose one or the other. If you want to get a drink, you'll have to wait before a server gets to you, servers can also be bitchy/dicks depending on how busy the night is. Although KL has generally higher service standards, in joints like these the crowds and overpacked rooms always lead to slow service and ultimately just a shitty experience. I am not saying that you can't have a good night in KL outside of exclusive establishments like Saboon's 17th floor, you absolutely fucking can, at the end of the day, the quality of your experience will be with the company you surround yourself with (although having a bomb-ass room helps alot). However, please do not compare apples with oranges.

The production aspect of the 17th floor is outstanding. I wasn't expecting much compared to some of the higher end Singapore clubs, but the 17th floor was surprisingly good. There is a wall of light with techno-esque cubes and a great sound system. Lighting is just right, not blinding but really puts you in the mood once you get a little buzzed. LED strips and squares cover nearly every surface, pretty intense. No lasers and strobes here however.

Overall, had a great time. While the 17th floor can be costly, If you want an exclusive room, with good service, and girls, the 17th floor is the place to be.

Thanks again to bro shuttlecock, for being a great host. It was an awesome, interesting and different experience to what i'm normally used to... will be back.

Peace.

Last edited by realdeepfakes; 23-09-2018 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Grammar and spelling
Old 23-09-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saboon 17th Floor (Room 1799)

Thanks to invite by the friendly host, bro Shuttlecock, stepped into this highest floor KTV in KL last night. Met bro Realdeepfakes for the first time too there.

Comparing to those KTV rooms in the lower floors of Saboon building, this exclusive and well renovated private room can comfortable sits in 30 pax with a pool table and dining table. Sound system and songs are soonth and up to many standard that not too noisy.

Service crews are very attentive and always on standby willing to serve (unlike some in the so cold atas KTV that the crews are not freindly and dark faces!).

Drinks and juices choices are aplenty. Now what bro Shuttlecock said its true that best to get lady stock from outside than getting them from saboon group (which are more for a quickie than spending GFE time with U). We had some PRCs and local in the room which arranged by bro Shuttlecock again.

We spent the night just before midnight and party ended by 6am.(yes, 6am! and if U are energetic enough, U cud extend with a fee of course).

Overall a good and sporting group of guys that we had and fun factor was like 8/10 for me. Well, this 17th floor fun is not for a normal KTV guy to walk in as exclusivity does come with a price tag. For better information of booking and pricing, best to get hold bro Shuttlecock to assist as he has well connections there to ensure you will have a fun night. Overheard, they are getting some upmarket models from overseas soon for special events, so for those whom have deep pocket and want a exclusive fun night out, 17th floor is the right choice!
Old 24-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 9
shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank You guys . You can always drop me a PM if you are down in KL ! =)
Old 27-09-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
richard1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

Planning a bachelor party this Fri for some fun. Not too high end spending. Moderate spending I can say.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

shuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershuttlecock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys ,
First of all thank you senior : tck306 & Realdeepfakes .

Had a blast hosting you guys . Honored to have met the starter of the thread tck306 !! Can't believe you started this thread in 2004 !! Time really flies .

If you're looking for privacy & a super quality time , you cannot go wrong with 17 . The girls , if selected earlier are also eye candy that are in hands reach . Haha .

Looking forward to the next session this Sunday . Hosting another member here in the Forum . =)
Old 03-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Any bro wanna cheong together on 5th Oct, Friday night, please pm me.
Any bro wanna cheong this Friday let me know.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Hi Guys ,
There is a lot of misconception and misunderstanding about what Saboon is , and how the mechanics at Saboon KTV & SPA really works . I hope this short introduction would help with the members here on what does Season Towers really offers :

First of all Saboon is open 24 hours . You can come any time of the day and they're open , with girls on standby . That's the beauty of it . No other establishment in KL can match this ( especially with the girl on standby service ) . Now getting to the geist of things :

Season Towers is divided to a few floors . Season Towers itself can be WAZED or be found via Google Maps . The outlook of Saboon is not that of a classy one or eye candy , however , give the building a chance and you'll be attracted to what it has to offer .

The parking at Season Towers would cost you RM10 , putting your car at the Valet would cost you another RM10 . I would highly recommend to park your car at the Valet as parking in the building itself would be quite hard to navigate .

Season Towers is divided to :

3rd Floor - Bond Spa
Here , you can have a good massage , a good selection of food , shower , sauna , steam bath , a Jacuzzi session , spend some time watching a movie , while girls are being paraded in the vicinity . It's basically a full service spa where you can spend a good time with your friends or come alone and have a private session at the room alone . You can also order some good food at the cafeteria . Try the Singapore Bihun , it's not bad ( no pun intended for Singaporeans here ! ) . The prices here range from :

Per session per-girl - About RM300 ++
A 3+1 session per-girl ( 3 hours plus one hour free ) - About RM1000 ++

The prices here are dependent on the type of girl you choose . Whether it's a local , Chinese national , Vietnamese etc .

The KTV Floor
a)6th floor - 603 , 605 , and the smaller rooms
b)7th floor - 703 , 706 , 707 and the smaller rooms
c)8th floor - 888 , 828 , 88 ( these 3 are the premier rooms )

About the end of 2010 , Bond Spa ventured into KTV , and the girls from the spa can be brought up to the KTV rooms itself . Some of the KTV rooms have bedrooms in them , however bedrooms are still located at the opposite site of the KTV rooms that do not have bedrooms in them .

The rooms here have a minimum booking of 2-3 girls for a 3+1 session each . The smaller rooms would set you back about RM1000 off ( 1 girl included for 3+1 session ) .

You can also just pay room charge and bring your own girls inside . Room charge vary from room to room and you can PM me or ask the caption in charge .

Saboon 13th Floor
Saboon 13th Floor is a hotel by nature . It would cost you RM250 a night in this hotel . It's more like a 2-3 star hotel by KL standards . Convenient if you actually party in Saboon itself .

Saboon 17th Floor
This would be the mecca of all KTVs . Called by many as the best KTV there is to offer in the whole of KL . You can see reviews at the KTV thread , and there are two immaculate rooms located at the 17th Floor . 1788 & 1799 . These two rooms are not offered to regular customers and only can be accessed via private bookings . Saboon can arrange the girls in the room for you , models , locals , PRCs , and the service at the 17th is top notch .

1788 & 1799 also comes with 3-4 star hotel like accommodation which you can have your own private time in . Some of the most prominent people in KL visit here , and exclusivity + privacy are qualities that are regarded HIGHLY in this floor . Saboon 1788 opened it's doors on 17th April 2016 and 1799 just opened this year May 2018 .

Prices here ranges based on the girls and liquor you order . You can PM me for how the room looks like , and it's possibly the best place for a party in KL . You can have your own DJ in the room , girls stripping in a live bird cage dancing in front of you while you're the own boss of the night . An experience that can't be found elsewhere .

Expect to at least spend RM6k at the 17th floor . Come with a friend or two and it would be a worthwhile experience .

If you need any help on Saboon or Season Towers , drop me a PM .

I'm also very familiar with D'Arc & De Royale . For Singaporeans wanting to have a good time at this places , but don't know how to , just drop me a PM and let me see what I can conjure up =) .

Till next time !
Old 04-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Any bro wanna cheong this Friday let me know.

Replied yr PM d. Check yr inbox
Old 26-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Galaxy KTV KL (Taman Mirharja)

These are some info I got from a internal contact for new KTV in town area and I have not visited the place yet, take it as a reference of medium class Viet KTV in KL:

Room charges:

小房(Small) 20cans beer + 4 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM588++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 200

中房(Middle) 40cans beer + 8 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM1188++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 250

大房(Big) 55Cans beer + 12 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM1538++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 250

Vip3 72cans beer 20 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM1988++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 300

Vip2 100cans beer 30 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM2688++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 350

Vip1 150cans beer 40 cans soft drinks + fruit & tidbits RM3888++
Extend 3am - 6am = RM 400

Viet GRO Charges:

飞台时间(Butterfly) 是9pm - 3am
三点过后不能飞台 (after 3am is on booking)
飞台每三个钟(per 3 hour)是RM105+50小费
Booking三个钟RM270
Booking四个钟RM360

Book out price is 888 (3am-12pm)
Old 27-10-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Protonsaga69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good info .
Old 29-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Heeha is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Fellow Bros,

I will be in KL for 2 nights. i will be glad to meet up with fellow bros and a few drinks. Totally new here.

Cheers. Thanks
Old 19-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Junbug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi All,

I am not super new to KL night scenes but I am super newbie to this forum. Saying that. All my info are 2-3 years disconnected since I only get to travel to Malaysia every 1-3 years.

Will be in Malaysia this December so would love to hang if anyone going to be partying around second week of December.

To intro a little bit about myself. early 40s but still young at heart. Working overseas. Love networking and befriending new cool friends. Love beautiful woman and love to party and good drinks.

To give back a little to the community. Some places I remembered their name and fun.

KTV De Macau - remember paying 5k for a room for 6 ppl and taking girl home is another 600rm. Lots of PRCs and looks like the girls might not be stationed in the club since we have to wait a while to get to the lineups.

KTV in Menara Building (don’t remember the name and it has been while) - about 5-6k for the room and lots of local Malays and Chinese. One of the crazier experience I have partake in. It was a bachelor party and we had shots poured all over the girls for the bachelor to pick up. With an option to extend the party.

Changkat: love the laid back atmosphere and bar hops experience. Love the slow pace of sipping my drinks down while watching the ppl walking by.

A hostess bar named H2O: mostly Thai but good looking beer hostess and Heard that if you are smooth talker and good looking, you might get a freebie in the toilet.

Yes 2 clubs. Is a nice scene of good looking Thai and the ratio of girls to guy is weirdly off in a good way. Had to get a table with some Hennessy package. Damage is couple grand as well. Is one of those places where your girls get to go on the stage and you have to buy a bouquet of flower as a tribute/ sponsor for them during the beauty contest.

Beach club is overrated...

Until next time.

Looking forward to learn from all the party master here.

J
Old 21-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junbug View Post
Hi All,

I am not super new to KL night scenes but I am super newbie to this forum. Saying that. All my info are 2-3 years disconnected since I only get to travel to Malaysia every 1-3 years.

Will be in Malaysia this December so would love to hang if anyone going to be partying around second week of December.

To intro a little bit about myself. early 40s but still young at heart. Working overseas. Love networking and befriending new cool friends. Love beautiful woman and love to party and good drinks.

To give back a little to the community. Some places I remembered their name and fun.

KTV De Macau - remember paying 5k for a room for 6 ppl and taking girl home is another 600rm. Lots of PRCs and looks like the girls might not be stationed in the club since we have to wait a while to get to the lineups.

KTV in Menara Building (don’t remember the name and it has been while) - about 5-6k for the room and lots of local Malays and Chinese. One of the crazier experience I have partake in. It was a bachelor party and we had shots poured all over the girls for the bachelor to pick up. With an option to extend the party.

Changkat: love the laid back atmosphere and bar hops experience. Love the slow pace of sipping my drinks down while watching the ppl walking by.

A hostess bar named H2O: mostly Thai but good looking beer hostess and Heard that if you are smooth talker and good looking, you might get a freebie in the toilet.

Yes 2 clubs. Is a nice scene of good looking Thai and the ratio of girls to guy is weirdly off in a good way. Had to get a table with some Hennessy package. Damage is couple grand as well. Is one of those places where your girls get to go on the stage and you have to buy a bouquet of flower as a tribute/ sponsor for them during the beauty contest.

Until next time.

J
nice FR..............jan2019 perhaps .dec is holiday month for me
Old 21-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Junbug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
nice FR..............jan2019 perhaps .dec is holiday month for me
I might be back the week before CNY. Let me know
Old 22-11-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

De Macau closed for good for some time d.

The manara one cud be Wisma MPL Club 8 which is still there i think

BC price had gone up and mainly for short visit oversea biz trip guys / tourists.

there are new clubs now which are mainly atas one for goyong and RM1K for 4 hours chick. lower grade ones will be mainly conqured by VCs.

QUOTE=Junbug;18047487]Hi All,

Until next time.

J[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1