The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlbertJNock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sex dolls in Sinagpore?

Does anyone on this forum have experience 'importing' (bringing into SIN , say from China or Japan, either shipped or as personal luggage) life-size sex toys? Where I see a potential problem is short stature and cute faces.

To me, a sex toy is a sex toy, period. But 'obscenity' is a pretty vague and subjective word. I do know that when I shipped a sex toy (meiki) to a friend in Malaysia Customs intercepted it and seized it with an official letter. Japan by contrast has a pretty much anything goes policy as long as one doesn't portray penetration, or oddly enough, public hair. If the doll looks like a child (how *do* they measure these things? I dated a girl in Vietnam who looked 12, but was 21) Canada criminalizes simple possession of dolls under a certain height but doesn't disclose what that is. Her Majesty's Customs in UK criminalizes if the doll is imported, but simple possession is OK.

Singapore I do not know. There is a seller of sex dolls in Singapore, maybe more than one. But they all have these models with exagerratedly huge tits, unlike I have ever seen anywhere in Asia. and they are just too heavy and bulky.

My personal opinion (or yours actually too) on masturbation doesn't matter. I just want to learn what official policy and enforcement is because I would rather avoid a caning and property loss.
Old 16-11-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

AlbertJNock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex dolls in Sinagpore?

Thanks for the suggestion. I am keen to learn from other's first-hand experience.
Old 16-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

No problem lah
They put into a wooden box
Wont damage
But knn someone open it and touch
Knn maybe masturbate
Old 16-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
DrunkTeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually i also planned to get such a doll but after logistic issues, i just gave up
Old 17-11-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Can try bukit timah shopping center
Last time there is one shop there selling sex toys
I ever asked about sex dolls
I think they charging a fee for transportation
Old 17-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

There is a sex toy shop in Geylang on the same side as the Lor 9 beef noodles shop where they display the sex dolls seated on the chairs inside the display glass window.
According to the china sales girl, some these dolls come with vagina or mouth for penetration.The price according to her is 2k to 4k each and can collect on the spot.
You might want to check it out.
Old 17-11-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Can try bukit timah shopping center
Last time there is one shop there selling sex toys
I ever asked about sex dolls
I think they charging a fee for transportation
Serangoon shopping centre ground floor got a wholesale sex shop.
Old 17-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
hp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Buy liao where to put? Sg got sex doll brothel?
Old 17-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
There is but only for members. Annual membership is not cheap though.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Have to wash & sanitise after each client's use.
Who dare to engage?
Old 18-11-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertJNock View Post
Does anyone on this forum have experience 'importing' (bringing into SIN , say from China or Japan, either shipped or as personal luggage) life-size sex toys? Where I see a potential problem is short stature and cute faces.

To me, a sex toy is a sex toy, period. But 'obscenity' is a pretty vague and subjective word. I do know that when I shipped a sex toy (meiki) to a friend in Malaysia Customs intercepted it and seized it with an official letter. Japan by contrast has a pretty much anything goes policy as long as one doesn't portray penetration, or oddly enough, public hair. If the doll looks like a child (how *do* they measure these things? I dated a girl in Vietnam who looked 12, but was 21) Canada criminalizes simple possession of dolls under a certain height but doesn't disclose what that is. Her Majesty's Customs in UK criminalizes if the doll is imported, but simple possession is OK.

Singapore I do not know. There is a seller of sex dolls in Singapore, maybe more than one. But they all have these models with exagerratedly huge tits, unlike I have ever seen anywhere in Asia. and they are just too heavy and bulky.

My personal opinion (or yours actually too) on masturbation doesn't matter. I just want to learn what official policy and enforcement is because I would rather avoid a caning and property loss.

Understand where u are coming from.

Same boat in terms of preferences.

And My conclusion is simple. Pay more to check out.
Shops that deal with sex dolls usually charged more compare to taobao yourself. Just arrange an appointment with the boss of any of those shop and nego with them. Offer 100% commission and see if they can bring in for u.

IF non of them aggrees. Then U can considered not safe to bring in that particular genre of dolls into sg
Old 18-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Some of them look realistic but are really expensive. Do people pool resources together to share such things?
Old 22-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

I think future sex doll should able you to have a different face as you can 3D print those faces you like. Esp those woman whom you want to up but no chance, no problem, use her photo n you got her face. More advance would be like her tits size n almost looks like her. That would be the future, now just dream on.
Old 22-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure where to post but wth:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...0792?cid=FBcna
Old 24-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

treasurehuntin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What strict laws.