The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunday tale - Naughty Maids series.

really nice story sis, please continue sharing it.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
really nice story sis, please continue sharing it.
TS is a bro not sis.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to the coming weekend for updates.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow is weekend, looking forward to updates by TS.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Out of desperation, Tran decide to see her pervertic neighbour, Nguyen.

She walked to the door slowly and hestiating.

She knocked on his door, 3 times before he opened the door.
When he opened the door,he was shocked to see her again.
Nguyen: sorry, lady, I have no money to give you.
As he was able to close the door, she hold the door,"wait, sir.. I am willing to try out your suggestion."

Nguyen: serious?!!
Tran:yes!
Nguyen: serious?? you better think carefully of the consequences..
Tran: yes! Yes! yes!

Nguyen : come in.

She came in and seated..
She saw that he got laptop, tablet and i-phone.
He was doing paid to click website on 3 devices.
He made btc and usd online.

She asked him, " how much can she made if she do this line?"

He eyed her hornily..
Take off all your clothes..

She said: no...
and move backwards.

Nguyen: if you want to do this line, you have to take off all your clothes in front of every men.. come on, I cannot assess how much you earn. when you are like that.
Tran, hestiating.. then slowly lifted up her clothes.
Then her top off, revealing only singlet.

Nguyen: oh my god.. you are wearing this as underwear? You are grown woman, you don't wear bra??
Tran: bra? what's that?
Nguyen rolled eyes in disbelief..
Then he typed on his laptop and showed her ang moh model wearing black bra..
Nguyen: there, this is a bra.. many schoolgirls wear this now. but you ..

Tran: i never go to school and study.. you know, my family background..

Nguyen: now, take off everything.
Tran, feeling blushed.. then she lowered her skirt and singlet off, panties down..

She cover herself with hands.

Nguyen salivating like a wolf: now, don't be shy.. stand straight like soldier.
She hestiated for a moment then lowered her hands .
Nguyen went to grab her boobs.. she back away.
Nguyen: like that ? how to earn money.
She move forwards, and let him caress her boobs.
Then walked behind her, grabbing her boobs and slowly put his hand on her vagina and rubba rubba.

She was aroused and felt dirty but she shutted her eyes in disgusted.
Then he moved her to the miror and whispered to her ears, you will make 2.4 million dong per session.
Her eyes lid up.
He caressed her boobs, and said" that is USD 100. you will sleep with many men who give you USD 100.. my regular , earns fucking 900 USD for sleeping with up to nine men daily.." she now earn more than Secretary General of Vietnam Communist Party..

Her dark desire overcome her, and she spread her legs wide as he went deeper into her vagina and fingering.. she monaed ,
Then he made her kneel and suck penis..
she looked at him as he caressing her face ,and her hair.
Then he move her to bed ,and fucked her in various positons..
Till both exhausted, and she dressed up.
He promised to bring her to sex district where she would meet dark hair saloon owner. She was Malaysian , formerly working in Singapore as CAT 150 prostitute.. She had retired after Singapore AV decided to let PRC take over Malaysians. She had married Vietnamese Chinese regular customer and move to Vietnam with him where they set up hair saloon and train Vietnamese girl to do sex...
Old 11-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Story getting more interesting, thanks for the update and camping here.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great updates and do keep it coming.
Old 11-11-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Next day, Nguyen went to Tran's house and fetch her.

Nguyen look at her dressing, (white traditional dress). and handbag made of dried leaves. She walked behind him , looking very nervous.
Both of them hop on the bus where it travelled till it reach check point where there are platoon of Vietnamese interior security troops (similar to PRC's People Armed Police).
Vietnamese officer with a pair of junior soldiers carrying AK sub assault rifles,demanding documents from passengers. When it came to Nguyen and Tran's turn, they passed documents to him, he inspected the documents and found one marked document from Tran, (she was special because of her family background - traitorous grandfather who supported opposing puppet regime installed by USA.)
She was told to get off the bus for further questioning.. Bus then go off without Tran and Nguyen.
After questioning, both of them allowed to go off ,but they had to work long long till they reached the notorious red light district of bars, and sex motels, sex shops. and spas, and barber shops, and eateries selling street food, vietnamese coffee, and snacks..

There , they reached the entrance of barber shop ,which was decently classy ,and there are few girls wearing revealing top and short mini skirts, with peppered make-up.
Receptionist greeted him as she knew him as regular customer.
Receptionist looked at Tran,asking whether he brought her to work.
Nguyen said yes.
She gave Tran application form where she wrote and then passed to receptionist.

There, she was summoned to the office where the female boss assessed her look and body, she was asked to strip, she noticed Tran not wearing bra and inquired whether she had worn bra . She replied no..
Then she was asked to strip wholly for her to view. She asked whether she was chaste. She replied she already lost chastity to Nguyen.
Then she asked her to sit and open her legs and let her finger her.
Tran made expression and noise. Then boss nodded and awarded Nguyen dscount for 1 year when he visit her saloon.
Old 17-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Teresa (name of owner ) took Tran to 2nd storey where most gals were resting.
Teresa introduced her to many of her staffs.All of them wear tag of 3 different colours.

white- only HJ , no sex. but earn the least- Just US$50, saloon take 5% cut.
Pink-Blow Job and Fuck Job , not hardcore type- earn US$100 , saloon take 10% cut
Red- Blow Job,Ass licking, Anal Job, Fuck job-earn US$200 ,saloon take 20% cut.
There are 4 hairstylists in red team, Mona,Flynn, Carole,Anne.

Teresa gave Tran, a code name- Violet.

Tran thanked Teresa for nice name.

Teresa assigned pink tag stylist named Coco, to mentor her first. before she can decide which tag for her.

Coco then took her to dressing room and assigned her locker number.
She was given a white dress , a trainee status .Tran was asked to change into this.
Tran asked Coco where to change.. Coco replied right here.
Tran then asked Coco to away but she simply stood and stare.
Tran then took off her clothes, and Coco looked at singlet. and giggled.
Coco then asked her whether she wear bra.
Tran replied never.
Coco rolled her eyes in disbelief and asked her where she came from.
Tran told her she was from region where her family was mistreated by Vietnamese Government because of her grandfather role in Vietnam War.
she never go to school to study as she was denied education by government.
Coco felt sad for her. and asked her why she wanted to come here.
She wanted to make money to send her father for overseas treatment.
When Tran changed into trainee dress, she was brief on what to do.

When customer came in, all girls greeted him, he choose Debra, pink tag girl.
and paid money in Dong, Debra asked Tran to come over and asked him to accept both girl so that she can learn.
Old 17-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates, more please.
Old 18-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 18-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Customer agreed and Debra led him to ViP private cubicles and, asked wat beverage he wanted. Local coffee , came reply.

Debra asked Tran to go and make Vietnamese coffee.
She then went out.

After he sat on chair, Debra washed his hair , then applied shampoo, and she purposely let her boobs come closer to his shoulder as she massage his head.
Tran came in with the cup of Vietnam Cofffee, with metal dripper on top of cup.

He chit chat with both of them.

Debra asked Tran to masage his arms, legs. as she herself massage his head.

Then she washed his hair off shampoo, and blow dry his hair.
Debra asked whether he wanted dig ear.
Yes, come his reply

Debra asked Tran to prepare tools..
Old 18-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Jonsons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more.