The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Thumbs up All girls love Power Tan

The purpose of this thread is to provide fellow female forummers the opportunity to confess their love and admiration for Power Tan, the man with 'seh'.

Any female member here wanna start the ball rolling?

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 05-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All girls love Power Tan

Some of us guys love you too, Power Tan. You ooze machismo from every pore on your body and your magnetism just makes me hard all the time I see a thread from you. Let's make sweet love, darling. PM me ok? Don't be shy, I know you love cocks too.
Old 05-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Some of us guys love you too, Power Tan. You ooze machismo from every pore on your body and your magnetism just makes me hard all the time I see a thread from you. Let's make sweet love, darling. PM me ok? Don't be shy, I know you love cocks too.
Upz you for that, bro.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 05-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
lancelotd is Cool - loads of Potential

start the ball rolling? females no balls leh. oh i get it! u wanted guys? check for typo before u post la. Power G@y tan
Old 05-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTAN_P_W View Post
The purpose of this thread is to provide fellow female forummers the opportunity to confess their love and admiration for Power Tan, the man with 'seh'.

Any female member here wanna start the ball rolling?

Rgds,
Ah Wee
seh? ho lan seh.....
Old 06-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Power Tan isn't shy to admit that i love ladyboys as much as girls, maybe even more. So if there are any ladyboy members here wanna confess your love to me you are free to do so in this thread.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 06-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha 'seh'?? Ur name must be power Tan Pee Wee...must be a direct reference to ur balls the size of peanuts So next time we call u little pee wee ok

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 06-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why not show us your "seh" photo of yourself.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
thomko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham View Post
why not show us your "seh" photo of yourself.
done that no reply.. btw its seem that ladyboy like his seh n long cock alltho
as he mentioned he looks short, plump chubby specky and also lastly dont understand why girls staring at him all de time.. puiiiiiii.... ka ki kong ka ki song....
Old 06-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

123 321
Power Tan
Number 1!

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 06-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is there something "wrong" with this person? He's been on this forum since 2009 and posted over 800 times with what appears to be a highly negative repute.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
DemonicSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Is there something "wrong" with this person? He's been on this forum since 2009 and posted over 800 times with what appears to be a highly negative repute.
Our society today doesn't promote social interaction. Kids are told to venerate nothing but books, adults are told to do the same with money or religion. To have someone what we perceive as not of the norm, is it truly surprising?.

Since Pee Wee Tan will keep talking about his seh and will not be going away anytime soon, I was thinking of something more constructive. Based on my earlier statement regarding adults turning to religion, I noticed more such institutions coming up and I wonder is it because of unrealized dreams not fulfilled and the immense stresses of our society that is unbearable that people start turning to religion?
Old 06-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
Bro his name already sounds so POWERFUL If that's his real name, I really don't know what to say..
People who know me personally call me Power Tan. It will not be difficult to recognise me as despite being short, chubby and wear specs i always walk head high with an air of confidence wherever i go. Such is the overwhelming superiority of my 'seh' which girls simply cannot resist.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 06-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

someone please complain to MOH that IMH staff not doing their jobs. patient got free access to internet for a few years liao.

seriously what's the point of zapping him haha. can zap to a certain point and ban him? if not, then obviously he is busking with the attention.

boycott his thread and he will go mad
Old 07-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
dreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydreadlord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerTAN_P_W View Post
People who know me personally call me Power Tan. It will not be difficult to recognise me as despite being short, chubby and wear specs i always walk head high with an air of confidence wherever i go. Such is the overwhelming superiority of my 'seh' which girls simply cannot resist.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Wa knn you are making me puke man! Humpty dumpty just go sit on your wall lah come here disturb for what? Of course you are easily recognised lah so freaking short.I guess your dick is as short as a tooth pick even erected. What air you got? For god sake don't walk and fart lah knn so smelly no wonder girls will give you weird looks lah. No wonder people call you Power lah powerfully smelly!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1