The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gigolo Ktv in Orchard Plaza and Tanjong Pagar

Recently there are sudden rises of gigolo ktv in orchard plaza basement, tanjong pagar area. Anyone of your had girlfriends or wives discreetly went there before as i had encounter colleagues ladies who went there without letting their husbands know. Do they provide sexual services as i saw them stripping and grinding local horny girls along the ktv corridor.
Old 18-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gigolo Ktv in Orchard Plaza and Tanjong Pagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
Recently there are sudden rises of gigolo ktv in orchard plaza basement, tanjong pagar area. Anyone of your had girlfriends or wives discreetly went there before as i had encounter colleagues ladies who went there without letting their husbands know. Do they provide sexual services as i saw them stripping and grinding local horny girls along the ktv corridor.
wow this is a serious alegation if its fake.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Concorde Shopping Centres were the most popular. Gigolo Bar provides everything that a ktv gal provides us... My PI stationed there to snap my ex-wife.
Old 19-11-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

it is not allegations.it is the fact that alot singaporean and china girls who are married with kids living in singapore did went to gigolo bars to find young guys which include china,vietnam and local guys.

One of the singaporean guy was bingren an ex insurance agent from ACS whom my colleague had pay him for service.

According to news, He was jailed for shoplifting when he was a police NSF and now working as gigolo in the gay bars where china and local girls pay them money for entertainment including sexual services.

can you imagine your gfs and wives went there for bday party as a disguise?

alot of girls do that without guys knowing.

is that betrayal?

Last edited by ahhui; 19-11-2018 at 07:29 AM.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it is not allegations.it is the fact that alot singaporean and china girls who are married with kids living in singapore did went to gigolo bars to find young guys which include china,vietnam and local guys.

One of the singaporean guy was bingren whom my colleague had pay him for service.

According to news, He was jailed for shoplifting and now working as gigolo in the gay bars where alot girls pay them money for entertainment including sexual services.

can you imagine your gfs and wives went there for bday party as a disguise?

alot of girls do that without guys knowing.

is that betrayal?
Betrayal?
Just like men went ktv behind the spouses' backs.
Old 19-11-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

Re: Gigolo KTV in Orchard Plaza and Tanjong Pagar

We have to be aware of all these ktvs gatherings if our spouses went with girls.

Most of them will not say is gigolo ktv clubs, but i am very surprise when i went down and saw alot singaporean girls in early 30s.

They are having birthday party with the gigolos etc and hang flowers for the guys and having alot fun with them in the room hugging and touching their body.
Old 19-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alot la.club Hermes is the most atas one..
Old 19-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We have to be aware of all these ktvs gatherings if our spouses went with girls.

Most of them will not say is gigolo ktv clubs, but i am very surprise when i went down and saw alot singaporean girls in early 30s.

They are having birthday party with the gigolos etc and hang flowers for the guys and having alot fun with them in the room hugging and touching their body.
Girls are so stupid.
They want to hug & grope?
Just tell any guys on the street & they will have FOC.
They could save $$$ & buy their Gucci,LV,Hermes, Prada, etc.
Soo foolish
Old 19-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sianzation123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Girls are so stupid.
Soo foolish
Maybe experience different just like guys finding prositute because their service much better than gf or wife.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Girls are so stupid.
Soo foolish
Gigolo can show tlc ma..I seen those duck they really handsome and 小鲜肉.heard got ladies hang 6figure before at club Hermes..some rich ah tiong..btw KTV girls also patronise gigolo club too
Old 19-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro... you tio ah? We all go cheong ktv, massage then woman also can go cheong mah.... How come you like sng sng like that?

Cannot be woman just wait for us to piah them right? sometimes they also need to piah duck mah...
Old 19-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Girls are so stupid.
Soo foolish
guys also what. its their money and their lifestyle
Old 20-11-2018, 05:48 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Orchard Plaza basement are all carparks unless they convert .. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1