The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2008, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xiao La,23 yo SYT with AR and BBBJ

XN is still the demure adorable girl on my RTF. This time, the GFE is even stronger, and we spent a long time cuddling up and doing the couple thing. I still like her long, fair and smooth frame, her lovely long hair, and very kissable lips. Her bush is now neatly trimmed, revealing her beautiful pussy. When she spreads her long legs wide, there's no prettier sight. I only wish she wouldn't hug me so tight when I cum... Squeeze the breath out of me...
Old 29-10-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolman View Post
XN is still the demure adorable girl on my RTF. This time, the GFE is even stronger, and we spent a long time cuddling up and doing the couple thing. I still like her long, fair and smooth frame, her lovely long hair, and very kissable lips. Her bush is now neatly trimmed, revealing her beautiful pussy. When she spreads her long legs wide, there's no prettier sight. I only wish she wouldn't hug me so tight when I cum... Squeeze the breath out of me...
you lucky fellow....i dont have the chance to RTF cos when i called...she is busy
Old 29-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
you lucky fellow....i dont have the chance to RTF cos when i called...she is busy
Bro denden, you are too busy with your schedule, so never book ahead. XN needs to sleep early to keep looking sweet and innocent I better try someone else so that I won't get hooked on her...
Old 29-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
poka7750 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoka7750 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xiao La,23 yo SYT'FR

thanks to TS for sharing her contact

she responded my sms yesterday waited at her lor 3x.... saw her entering to my car I praised her pretty chat until we reach our love place, in room she answer phone call from bro who wanna bk her a session....

after shawer we position 69 sucking each other ..... then insert into her... and she really enjoy so much... turn to doggie and cum lor

her

look 7.5 student
body 6 not slim but ok for me
bbbj 9.5 good feeling
fj 9.5 soft pussy
gf 10 like couple lor
rtf sure

cheers

hope you will enjoy

do not forget to support me too.

thanks
Old 29-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 18
messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymessi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, tried this gem this morning. Kindly find my brief FR as per below to share my experience.

Looks 8/10 -- What can i say? If you were to encounter this gem on the streets, 9 out of 10 you will notice her as she's a definite head turner. If she is not your cup of tea, seriously i don't know what is!

Body 7.5/10 -- Fair skin, A upper to B boobs max with brown nipples, tall babe at least 1.6m with a pair of sexy legs, no unsightly hairs and clean shaven pussy(Told me it was new). I was like, ya right!

Service 8.5/10 -- BBBJ c/w ass rimming job, thorough shower, rained kisses on your entire body with exquisite tongue movement on your most sensitive spots. BJ was acceptable with occasional deep throat.

FJ 7/10 -- Accommodating to whatever positions you can think of and letting out soft moans in the process. Could see that she enjoyed the sex just as much.

Value for $$ -- What more can you ask for for $60/1/1hr? Hard to find SYT for the price of a MILF nowadays! Guess i don't have to further elaborate on the possibility of RTF right?

Thanks for viewing guys. Respect the COCK, ladies!

Cheers..
Old 30-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Clean shaven pussy..Yes, I think it is new heheheh Because when I had her, she is still bushy SYT with nice legs.

Anyway, here is the FR:

She really get car sick when she is in my car. But when we reached the room she is a demon. Can see her lickin my all over over lookin the mirror. Very nice and slow. Bbbj is good too. Took her time and I really cannot tahan. Cap on and screw her fast.

To be honest, it been some time I can unload this fast. She really makes me hot and excited. Unloaded in 5 min But I managed to stay inside her for 10 mins having a good lick at her ears. meantime can feel the clamping effect.

Nice gal. treat her well. She is going to be here for 2 years or so. Therefore do treat her well.

Thanks to TS for sharing.
Old 31-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
TT Lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just tried her yesterday,feeling very good, service is top-notch. She washed me up thoroughly from "head" to toe before drying me up with towel. session begins with sexy massage on my back... legs...balls.... and later I was asked to adopt doggy style and she slide under me and slot my brother into her... BBBJ begins. The suction was so intense and vigourous that I've to stop her before its too late.

Tongue licking session begin when I turn over, all parts were covered again my brother gets stroked for few more rounds. Can't control any longer and I entered her right away (of course with cap on) and pumping her as hard as I could as long as I could hang on. she moans, grabs me so tight that I though she was a python that trying to squeeze the life out of me. Sooner she bite me on my chest and I cannot tahan any longer and I eject on her and grab tighter than she does. mumm... so shiok

her name xiao la 小辣 (nick name) from Jiangsu-wuxi ??
age at 23 yo,
look i will give her 8 /10 as she really look tall and slim
service....8.5/10
bbbj i will rate 8/10
attitude which i give her 9.5 /10, she kisses me before we say goodbye
damage : $60 (Room/CD not included)
RTF...definately. (feel like baoling her)
Old 01-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 19
Vega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVega deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met Xiao Na last week. This girl I like–very much!!!

She’s attentive, says all the right things and does all the right things to satisfy a guy. Definitely not a simple village girl. Very confident and not at all shy about her own nudity. My guess is that she’s been in this line or maybe worked in a MP for quite a while already

Looks: 7.5 – Fair pretty girl. Smiles all the time.
Body: 7 – Tall and carries herself well
Boobs: 7 – Perfect if a little bigger.
Bath: 7 - Very thorough and sensual. Boobs massage front and back. Includes BBBJ.
Massage: 8 – Includes hard as well as sexy massage. Very professional.
Catbath: 8 – Lots of attention give the groin area and balls.
AR: 8 – She asked me to go on all fours and did one heck of a job. Couldn’t see or tell whether she used a condom.
BBBJ: 8 – Just the right speed and strength.
FJ: 8 – Very accommodating and responsive. Towards the end she made me ram her harder. Couldn’t tell whether she wanted to finish me off or that she was coming.
Frenching: No, I don’t usually
Fingering: I didn’t.
Attitude: 9 – Such a nice girl with super GFE. She held my hand and also put her arms around my waist as we were walking towards the hotel.
This girl will conquer a few hearts.
Definitely a steal at the price. Hope Bros meeting her will be generous with their tips.
Highly recommended!
RTF: You bet.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 17
funfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro.csh00 for sharing Xiao La !!!!

Met her last Sat. afternoon.It was a great turnout for me,cause she do appear what most bro. had described about her.

Here r my Rating about Xiao Na(she say should be Na),

Looks,7.5/10. for this lady,she is pretty engouh to go anywher with me.Gd height with nice smile.Can be rated as SYT !!!

Boobs,should be around 34b.Not really gd at judging breast size.

Skin,8/10. Fair n smooth.

BBBJ,7/10.Gd suction with a little deepthroat.

AR,no 4 me.i also did not request.

Frenching,6/10.Only light kissing 4 me.

Painting,7/10.She do paint u,but say is tickle for men to paint her.Especially down south.

FJ,7.5/10. got GF FEEL n a few poistion here n ther.Love being fuck from slow to fast n deep.

Overall for 60 is way worth of trying anyday n anytime !!!!

Will not be surprise she will soon be some1 personal playmate.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 20
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute
Nipple Lover...Beware

thanks to TS for the contact....tried this SYT on Monday afternoon and i totally enjoyed my session with her!

wanted to try XN on Sunday night, but my fren cudn't get his gal so ask if cud meet XN first and she agreed! Wow..i must say she really looks very pretty. A fairly tall lady and she looks nice with light make up, long hair and a sweet sweet smile,but there's this thing about her that makes you wanna give her a big hug. told her i will find her on monday... even when i'm driving home i was still thinking of her.

On the faithful day...quickly got my work done and headed down to GL and gave XN a call. Oh yah...she got a nice voice too (sounds very classy). Luckily she was free so i went over to pick her up! When i saw her again, i felt my heart skipped, as if i picking up my beloved! She suggested to go down to 81 over @ L...as we drove there i cudn't take my eyes off her...she is a shy gal as she asked me not to stare @ her so much. XN is nice to chat with and soon we reached our location. As it was raining, i sheltered her as we proceed to the entrance. The feeling was nice...hugging her waist and she played along and placed her head on my shoulder (GFE...I LIKE). XN is a head turner...the uncles coming out from 81 were all looking at her...some even turn their heads as we walked past them. The make me feel shiok as i was out with a BABE

Quickly got a room and proceed to our love nest. once in the room she jumped onto the bed and juz laid down...think she was tired....but XN still had the very sweet smile...she signaled me to join her in bed. We chatted for awhile...all this time she was huggin me and we were auto roaming each other. Soon my little bro woke up and she asked if i wanted to shower. I told her i can shower myself as she smelled nice (think she had shower b4). When i came out she say tt S'pore man are nice as we are very caring...China man are too MCP. As i requested for her to remain dressed..i climbed onto bed and started to kiss her ard the neck and ears (no frenching though only light pecks on the lips)...then slowly undressed her...XN really have very smooth fair skin...she is easily tickled as she giggled when i kissed and licked her back while removing her bra. Her breast were not big but a handful, with nice brown nipples. it was nice massaging her breast from behind as she let out nice soft moans. Next proceed to remove her pink panties and reveal her nicely trimmed pussy (she say tt she juz shaved)...and i went on to catbath her! Attacked her nipples like a hungry baby...she enjoyed it but @ the same time she was scared of the tickling feeling...went south and wanted to paint her but she clamped my head b4 i cud reach her pussy...she say fingering can but no painting (too ticklish). After awhile...she say it's her turn to service me.

Her catbath is not bad...but one thing is confirmed...she likes to suck and lick our nipples like a big baby! She gave my nipples a good licking, sucking and tongue twirling action...next, she moved south and began to attack my rod and balls. She teased me saying i too needed to trim my bro's hair! XN licked my balls slowly and then she pushed them close together then she gave me a CFM look..she sucked my balls and engulfed it into her mouth... the feeling is like she was sucking a lollipop...SHIOK ar...like my balls are being vacuumed.

My bro was next...she slowly licked and kissed his shaft as she headed for the top. B4 she engulf my bro...she gave me a wink and swallowed my bro whole. The BBBJ was not bad...nice suction with tongue twirling on the head! The view fantastic as i see my bro do the peek-a-poo as XN's head went up and down with my bro in her mouth! As my bro was rock hard from XN's wonderful BBBJ....quickly passed XN the CD and she capped me.

XN started to ride me...her pussy was quite tight but her riding skill was not quite there, so i laid her down and pumped her missonary. Like wat bro here say...XN really likes it fast and hard...as i switched to the push-up position, the nipple sucker appear and sucked my nipples hard as i pumped her, she even bit my nipples when i increased the intensity. Switch to scissors and side...then to my fav position DOGGIE...all these time she was moaning. As i was slowly enter her from the back...she let out nice soft moans and when I started to pump her...the moans got louder...XN got a nice butt and the view from the mirror was superb...seeing her breast bouncing and her flinging her long hair back...makes the bonk more enjoyable...halfway through she even reached under and grab my balls (the feeling was SHIOK..cud feel her nails digging my balls). I responsed by pumping harder and faster...soon I exploded into her (with CD la). We laid down on the bed and she helped my clean up, after which we hugged each other and she laid on my chest (GOOD GFE) we chatted for awhile...then showered! Paid her and we left the hotel and drove her to L25 to meet her fren...was feeling sad that she's leaving, but wat the heck...i can juz RTF

Below are my ratings:

Looks: 7 (SYT...grows on u...8 when she is smiling, juz love her smile )
Body: 8 (smooth skin to touch, but she's ticklish)
Boobs: 6.5 (B cup with brown nipples, sensitive)
Frenching: No (light pecks on lips only)
Catbath: 8 (really likes to suck ur nipples)
BBBJ: 7 (good suction and speed, balls sucking included)
AR: no..maybe i nv asked for it
FJ: 7 (tight pussy and willing to try different position)
GFE: 100% (hugs u and feels like ur gf)
Damage: $60 + tips + $20(room) + CD
RTF: Yes...but too many GEMS to try)

Hope u find the FR enjoyable....dun think too much... she's a GEM not to be missed (for $60 where to find)

P.S: bros who drive can bring her some place to eat spicy food (veggie, she dun wan to get fat) can score some brownie points)
Old 05-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cookietan29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro csh00, rather good recommend!

Looks: 6.5
(grows on u, but not very SYT, know another girl near lor 30+ rather SYT look)
Body: 6.8
(smooth skin but meaty to me. Nicely trimmed pussy hair by a bro here... good job huh! )
BBBJ: 8
AR: no & pai say to ask...
FJ: 8.5
(keep complaining my didi big, while pumping her she wanna me fxxk harder & best thing halfway through she even reached under to grab my balls & playing my asshxle... DAMN SHHIOK)

MUST TRY!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Tried her last weekend, here the FR

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7 (slight tummy)
Boobs: 6
Frenching: No
Catbath: 7
BBBJ: 7 (not bad)
AR: no(nvr ask for it)
FJ: 7
Damage: $60 + tips + $20(room) + CD
RTF: No, 2 many to try
Old 06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

After failing to get a slot with XN on Saturday, decided to give it a try again on Tuesday evening. Agreed on 7pm time slot but couldn't agree on the hotel... so LL told her to call me if she willing to come to the hotel that I prefer.

So while having coffee at the HQ receive a call from her asking me how come I still haven't go to meet her, explain to her that since cannot agree on the hotel no point of me calling her, then she say she willing to go to my preferred hotel.

So told her to meet me a the coffee shop, she really attract a lot of attention cos while crossing the road to get to our table, she was almost hijack by 2 groups of guys....Heng our Monkey4 was waving to her like no tomorrow if not sure kenna hijack. At our table a few of our bros who have not met her straight away try to ask for her no.....so I tot to myself better get her away before kenna Hijack... so I stand up and started to move off when she sat down on the seat that I have just vacated.....shocking me..... (Found out from her later that she thought it was monkey who have book her) anyway grab her and head for ... Yes that same hotel (Dammed maybe I should just rent a room for that hotel). Paid and head for the lift inside the lift we were looking into each other's eye.... as I reach over to kiss her lip the lift door open so LL head for the room.

Once in the room she laid back on the bed fully clothed ... I climbed over her and continued with what we left off in the lift held he chin as our lips met....but she refuse to be tongued... (Just like kissing a girlfriend for the 1st time) as I began feeling her up. Then I suggested taking a bath.....so Stripped and headed into the bath room..... gave me a very through bath…… finally she squat down and gave me a nice hot water BBBJ. Cleaned up and proceed to the room and started giving me a cat bath……while she was busy with my dick I slip a finger into her and started drilling and soon I hit pay dirt !!!! Black Gold … opps I meant cunt juice was flowing nonstop at this moment I really felt like an Arabian sheik !!!!kekekek…. That’s when she told me “bu yao yong shou le, wo yao ni de didi….. so she tried to capped me but seeing her having difficulty with it I did it myself…… push her on her back and told her that I gonna ravage her… she replied “bao bei ni yao wen rou dian a” “ni hui nong teng wo de” so inserted slowly can see her biting her lips, tried to French her again…. Fail again….. so started my strokes……with her moaning softly this time….. soon she was flowing like a tap…. Can really feel the juice on my tight too…. Switch a few positions and still cannot cum so finally did her scissors, as I sense my impending orgasm started to increase my ramming she started saying” bu xing le, bu xing le as she grab my arms with one final jab I flooded her with my seeds…. As I withdraw can see her gapping hole as she complain the she is sore……

Lay next to her before the recept call to say times up so took a quick shower before returning to HQ…..
Old 07-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 20
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
The 3 Gems, Xiao La, Yu Fei and Xiao Xiao joined us la Kopi today. The more I see Xiao La, the more gian I becum. For her Chio look, even A- cups boobs I will take liao. Confirmed, Xiao La will be my meat for next week too!
wow...got 3 GEMS to la kopi with..the kopi must ve tasted superb that day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidken View Post
Bro i1papaya your avatar very cute!

Thought you are a boob lover, how come A- you also take?
hmm...u really ve to see her to know how i1papaya feel...
Old 07-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

dun think she A- la.. think a B ba...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1