The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yo, my good old buddy.

Very soon PRC WLs will be a thing of the past for GL.
You can still get good PRC WLs at the premium websites.

I have only one comment which is what you always hear from the gals.

The services and demands from our GL customers do not match the $80 they are getting.
The better ones in China are not attracted by this $80 anymore.

We are paying almost double what they are getting.

Too much market inefficiencies.
Business costs have not remained stagnant. Houses are not all folding for fun and yet some fools suggest that OKTs should take an even bigger pay cut. Why? To sustain low paying customers? You may be paying double but earnings are definately pretty much as low as it can get. There is only so much you squeeze out of 150 and whatever juice left has been squeezed dry.

WLs all complain the same: money is one thing but the social standing of customers also CMI. Whatever they earn in KTV back home, the crowd is much much better. Just like our clubs.

When WLs first came, they were the suaku. Today, they are carrying apple while some customers are still watching mediacorp. It's obvious to me who is the suaku now: the customer.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

lau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlau_andrew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

When you tip, the OKT doesn't get a cent. But you see the attitude of bapokt and bronze cheebye, you know cat150 is doomed. When people are only willing to pay peanuts, feed them monkeys. Everybody happy. Quality not important. As long as cheap and no need to tip.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
1651: Anyone worth service wise in this house. Look wise coco, fang fang looks ok. Not sure if same service like YaTing. Service level Low here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
Just tried another new comer aged 22 from ChongQing at 1651

Name: YaTing
Height: ~1.55m
Looks: Small and sharp face.
Skin: Fair and smooth
Boobs: A with slight pinkish nips
Body: Slim with recent tattoo on the arm
French: No (she mentioned she has a sore on her lips due to heatiness)
AR: No (looks like she dont offer. Usually i dont ask for it if WL doesnt auto AR)
Attitude: Not much of a talker she seemed.
BJ: CBJ with good suction (again, she indicated she has a sore. this time only offer CBJ)
FJ: Very tight but not very proactive as she seemed totally exhasted after i made her cum from my simultaneous painting and fingering (or at least her acting is very convincing after her nips swell, contracting of her muscle and a slight slight gush of cum on my finger)

All my shortlist were either busy or not working, so sway.
Dont have much luck from my few recent engagement.
Maybe try a few more gals and if still encounter such service (still miss MY WL days), gonna go other place to fuck.

Any tall, fair, big bums and good service WL to recomend?
Looks dont matter and no fake boob pls. Can even be A cup.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Unfortunately due to our economic climate in Singapore, the younger generation has a lower disposable income and most doesn't have the spending power to indulge in such activities.
Additionally, the internet platform has also took a portion of the GL patron over....

Either GL reinvent itself , else the old tricks of getting people to write FR to promote will no longer work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
So looks like what i recently heard is true eh?!.....1856 going to change to either Viet or Thai....

Gosh how times have changed.....recall when 1856 was previously at 1803.....the golden period with super hot APs like Lady, NaNa, XLJ, Candy etc.....

The death knell viz the GL150 PRC scene appears to be fast approaching......oh well happy memories and life moves on....
Old 07-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
popthecherry18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Very long never tried threesome and decided to go ahead with xiao qi (7) and shan shan (33), L18H20

treated like a king from these two new FLs, was bonking one while the other does a sexy dance
the experience was one of a kind, I enjoyed the entire 60 minutes with no rush.
Both the girls are very much service-oriented especially shan shan when she likes you
She did a great bj from bottom up, combined with ass-rimming when she asked me to go on doogy style, and started licking from the back haha

I’ve to say this’s worth the money for a good threesome after so long
Old 07-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yo, my good old buddy.

The services and demands from our GL customers do not match the $80 they are getting.

It's a double edged sword. WL wants higher income , OKT wants to capitalize as much as they can before this trade disappear. Punter doesn't want to pay higher rate until better quality is assured.....
It's obvious who needs to make the compromise. Punter can easily switch camp
Old 07-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's a double edged sword. WL wants higher income , OKT wants to capitalize as much as they can before this trade disappear. Punter doesn't want to pay higher rate until better quality is assured.....
China WLs era going to be over soon

2018 is 10th year anniversary
Old 07-08-2018, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Someone this idiot missed the news that 1856 coverted to Thai to serve bronze cheebye and his budget...but he still waiting for compromise...fucking fool.

There is no chicken and egg. Either you pay what the PRC expects or you can go fuck Thai or Viet. The OKT still make money. Otherwise you can go FL but for $150 the standard is even worse. You pay $250 for something fuckable.

This cheebye fool still thinks he has the upper hand when he is either going to fuck Thai/ Viet or pay even more for less in the FL zone.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

Bapok T (who by the way hasn't shown up to scold anyone irl) and bronze cheebye (aka as Lawry) are going to get a rude awakening when they call $150 FL. Then they finally know what is really called market rate and understand the worthlessness of big muscles.

The room is not good. The towels are damp. There is no OKT. No viewing. Nobody is going to call a few WLs to see. If you think GL service is bad, no health check. It's illegal. They like to put cameras everywhere so they can shame you anytime. You pay upfront and too bad if you don't like the service.

You wil be getting far less for $150 in the FL zone. Don' let the photos decieve you. You want AR? Hahaha. It would be a covered BJ. No shower routine. Keep dreaming.

Never try before don't talk cock.

Nobody works for free and certainly not OKTs. Nobody sets up a country club for you to sit around all day and spend nothing after viewing WL after WL. You go bust. You want to join country club, go pay for a membership.

OKTs either retire/ convert
PRCs make more money elsewhere doing less

It's the cheapo 150 customer that is going to end up the big fat loser when he finally has to pay market rates. And I assure you it will suck.

Unless the BULK of CAT150 customers start slipping in the extra and entice the XMMs here, there is only going to be one loser at the end: baopok t and bronze cheebye.

Look forward to the thread on how FL OKTs should improve their service. So chao bapok T, if you think anyone should work for free just so a low income piece of shit with not much moneg can have your fun, go fuck yourself.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately due to our economic climate in Singapore, the younger generation has a lower disposable income and most doesn't have the spending power to indulge in such activities.
Additionally, the internet platform has also took a portion of the GL patron over....

Either GL reinvent itself , else the old tricks of getting people to write FR to promote will no longer work.
There are many factors I'm sure.

One of the main ones is simply GL not adjusting fast enough to the demands of the younger generation of patrons and whores.

PRC whores born in the 90s and younger are a completely different breed, and it will take a different strategy to attract them to come here and work.

Patrons born in the 90s and younger are also a different breed from us born in the 60s, 70s and 80s - attracting them to patronise geylang also needs a rethink.

I do hope GL can reinvent itself quickly, we certainly don't want to see the dying out of this trade.

I certainly do not mind paying $200- $250 a pop if that is what it takes to bring in better quality whores into the PRC legal scene.

Having said that, I would think geylang has always managed to stock some 20-30 whores at any time that are well worth my $150.

I have no complaints about the whores.

But OKT attitude sometimes leaves much to be desired.

On 1856, well I recall receiving complaints from former ang pai Mozi that the bosses there simply do not know how to run things properly.

I am not sure what was the exact problem, but Mozi kept complaining to me that they had a good opportunity to leverage the new more spacious venue at 1856 after moving from 1803, but somehow could not capitalise on it due to some incompetency of the OKT - this is according to Mozi.

Once again, this is from Mozi's mouth, I have no idea what the problem was.

Perhaps some other more experienced cheongsters can elaborate what went wrong with 1856.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Cheebye kia, what happened with 1856 is very simple. You and buddies are fucked customers. You said 1856 very good. Now YOU FUCKING PRATA say Mozi say OKT no good. Who cares what Mozi said? YOU SAID it was good and you are buddies support.

We can all see what happens when your buddies and you support. Mozi balik kampung, the house can't get WLs and now convert to Thai for you and your fuck buddies.

But being the stupid cheebye that you are, you still wondering what went wrong. Hahaha
Old 07-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Cheebye kia has no complaints about the whores. Dumb fuck, now is not you complain them they complain you. Fucking moron. Who cares you complain or not? They think YOU, BRONZE CHEEBYE, can take your $150 and no complaints and shove it up your ass.

You don't mind paying you start paying now. Still waiting for better quality then you decide to pay? You idiot really don't understand what is the meaning of market rates.

Go watch your mediacorp la. Hey, congratualtions! You got your wish for renovation! 1856 doing fish tank for you and your buddies. Your support really good for business. Hahahaha
Old 07-08-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Got one cheebye kia say he and his supporters going to support a house because those house very good. All OKTs should follow them, sure CAT150 good business.

Turns out he and his supporters are a useless bunch with no spending power. What 1856 shows is that catering to idiots like you is a waste of time. Your supports at best is as goof as no support. At worst, it's a fucking curse.

Cheebye kia just can't stop making a fool of himself! LOL

In the first place, if Mozi has sufficient customers, why should she be unhappy with her boss? Let me decode her message for you. She is saying that with fuck shit customers like you, I'm doomed if my boss doesn't find me other customers. You and your buddies no money for Mozi to stay.

The conclusion is very simple: whichever WL or house that YOU LIKE become Thai.

I not Mozi customer.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
GL150 PRC Trade In Crisis

Quote:
Yo, my good old buddy.

Always nice to hear from you me old buddy

What you have raised above is exactly what i have been hearing from the mms as well...for sometime now i sld add....

Its all about the moolah & maos.....nothing else matters....

Quote:

ALL the okts need to cooperate to agree to raise the price and then put forward this agreed higher price to AV.....are they ALL prepared to do so?.....and even then, wil AV agree to this?

If not, in the future....be prepared for more older mums if you want to get PRC mms in GL....there may be the odd syt here and there who cums to GL due to unforeseen circumstances.....but these shall be few and dwindling as time goes by....much worse than what we see now, which is already bad....

Guess if the older PRC mms look chio.....than not so bad.....but will there be enuff clientele left for this mkt?.....if not, guess it shall be the end of the PRC mms in GL, at least in the legal mkt....

Actually the same disruption shall eventually happen to the Thai & Viet GL biz as well.....maybe sooner than pple think....as those economies are moving up the ladder as well....
Old 07-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 1856 Changing to Viet or Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Senior Bro, u are solid and fast informed ! It will be "Thai" shop.

Yes, the WL NaNa was solid. I still remembered i waited from 1830 hrs till 2025 hrs .....lol
Me not 'Senior Bro' lah, just an old cock buddy

So Ah Soon gg to be managing Thai chicks real soon eh.....good luck to him n his boss, wish them all the best.....

Talking abt this retired hot slut NaNa.....did u also try her fellow Henan good buddy syt chiobu CongCong whoose GL house has now coincidentally converted to Vietbus?.....

Btw back to the golden period of 1803.....another mate buzzed me and said dont forget to mention another hot AP XiaoBei n busty Amy......both bring back many happy lustfilled sextisfying memories as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1