The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=dbhh;17482107]
Thanks bro dbhh on Yumi FR. That day i saw Yumi but she just taken by another customer so I took Lucy. Lucky if Yumi doesnt french than she not suit me. I like wl with petite size but if got good boob size will be a plus, like Siqi.
Should anyone create a thread on petite size wl?
Old 21-06-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
Thanks bro dbhh on Yumi FR. That day i saw Yumi but she just taken by another customer so I took Lucy. Lucky if Yumi doesnt french than she not suit me. I like wl with petite size but if got good boob size will be a plus, like Siqi.
Should anyone create a thread on petite size wl?
There is already such a thread, you guys may post your FRs on petite young looking WLs there.

Chio SYT thread: https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=325766
Old 21-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, yes, she is an angpai of 1608. In March, we have an Indian bro waiting for one hr plus for her at 1658a but still could not get her and gave up. I was there resting and talking cock with him ......o suggest u go direct to look for her at 1608
I know. She rejected the indian bro. I took over. Hahahahaha
Old 24-06-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Tried a new girl at 1649 Bao Bao.

She looked like my friend. At first she seems unfriendly and didn’t smile. But i thought let’s give it a try. After some small talk, she’s actually very nice and her looks grows on you. She not those voluptuous type, but I live playing with her big B to C boobs. Her bbbj wasn’t very long but her cowgirls was nice. She seems to enjoy sex with me. On missionary I took my time. Did various speeds. I was kicking her nipples and her neck. Light kisses only on lips. When I was sitting up on missionary. She wasn’t getting horny and I’ve seldom see any PRC in Geylang very play with her Clit like she did. She used one hat dto spread her pussy lips and the other hand to rub her clit. She was really enjoying it. After she climax, I Shot in her too, and felt her trembling as we both came. Real Aly awesome sex even though it was little foreplay. But it was nice quickie that felt genuine.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Today bonked Xiao Xiao (1st time, 1654A) at 1658A.

I passed my list of new faces ( always only new faces) of WLs to OKT, with Yue Qi 2062a as No 1, followed by 2047, 1649, then 16W02, then 1669 and then many others with Xiao Xiao as last few. The thrill of this is that i never know who will enter and its quite fun to anticipate ......

Xiao Xiao is tall (1.69 m) with sharp nose and passed my Look Department requirement. Long leg, long hair, slim body. She was friendly.

She gave me a nice CBJ ( didnt request BBBJ) with sensuous licking of balls. Due to my commitment in my side line paperwork, i only slept 2 hrs 45 mins last night and left home at 0745 hrs. Felt so tired but still want to bonk, lol.

During fuck actions, she was patient to lick my balls 4 times to harden my rod. I deployed 7 sex styles, net thrusted her 22 mins and released in missionary folding chair, overall 33 mins.

Right from the begining, she only furnished occasional lip kissing during hugging. During fuck actions in missionary, managed to french her once for 3 secs with touching of tongues. Somehow, when i looked at her during fuck actions, i kept thinking of her resembling Popeye's girlfriend

Today i was quite tired, somehow missing the chemistry bonding with her. She was unhappy to take my poundings and mentioned HJ a few times.

Overall, a decent bonk with her and she is patient enough to strengthen my rod and at least bother to make loud fake moans (not upon my request) in response .

Still a sextifying and funny bonk to me in a tired, pathetic beast mode. The fact that i still ejaculated meant that i was sextified, simple logic, LOL
Old 24-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Xiao Xiao, isn't she from 1606A?
Old 24-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
Taller version of XX at 1654A. Friendly, a bit temperamental. It is shiok to fuck her in standing and in few versions of missionary. Started work at 1654a since last month.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Duo Duo 1654A:

After two previous brief glances while sitting at the customer sofa of her house, finally got the chance to have a close encounter with newbie Duo Duo a few days ago. I sort of knew what to expect in terms of looks and body. The hourglass figure and classical beauty face from a distance was all I could recall in my mind before the session. To see her upclose, wow...totally something else entirely. She exuded this gentle and sunny feeling, especially when she smiles. Sweet young thing indeed with her clothes on, but once she stripped to her birthday suit, fuh! The face of an angel, body of a devil description truly fits her perfectly. The devil body description is even more apt when I saw she has this heartbeat tattoo near her right shoulder. B cup boobs supplemented with perky butt: a combination that brought my dick straight up and hard in no time.

With that first impression, onward to service. Shower was basic routine with a brief stimulation of my dick using her hand while she stood behind me. Once we were on the bed, she started with a light back massage followed by boob rub and catbath. AR was given with me on my all fours while she gently carassed my dick with hand lotion applied. In my FR for Yumi 1606, I mentioned Yumi gave minimal AR without much effort. Here, Duo Duo was the opposite. She applied a lot of force in licking my asshole that it felt less shiok than it should be. Perhaps will remind her in my RTF.

With the AR over, it was on to licking of my nipples and front body catbath, followed by BBBJ. All were nicely done, bringing my mood to a high. I then bonked her missionary style after she put the cap on my dick. I couldn't resist slapping her meaty butt lightly a few times while bonking her. Frenching was out of the question as she was having cough that day. After several thrusts and squeezing of her sumptuous boobs, I couldn't hold it anymore and shot out my cum inside her with the protection on.

Overall, I'd say she is one of the few newbies whom I will surely support as a regular. Her only flaw in that session was she wasn't very into chit-chats. She will only say something in response to what I asked or said. Ice maiden beauty, perhaps. She is also prone to falling sick due to the local weather just like Mai Zi. Hopefully she can be healthier and more talkative in our next meetup.
Old 25-06-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

RTF some of the gals i have posted recently and tried these 2 busty ones for the first time

WH02 Yi Yi
Looks: 6.2 (I dont really find her appealing)
Boobs: 7.9 (Nice shape D-E cups, more to the soft soft type)
Body: 6.2 (Too bah for my liking)
BBBJ: 7.4
FJ: 7.8
Her overall service level is very high but sadly her body is way too bah bah

1649 Yang Yang
Looks: 7.8 (Very pretty I like her looks)
Boobs: 7.4 (Nice round shape soft type. Looks good on her petite body)
Body: 7.4 (I like her body shape, slim with nice curves)
BBBJ: 7.3
FJ: 7.5
Old 30-06-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Bonked Yi Yi of Hse 2047 (1st time).

To me Yi Yi is very attractive and pretty, with sharp nose , slim oval shape face and short hair, scoring high points in my Look Department. Slim with near Boob B size of her petite frame of 1.56m tall, 43 kg. She started work in GL around 1st week of May last month.

Just by looking at her face and body could make my rod hard and ready to charge with operational readiness.

She showed High GFE ; we frenched deeply with tongue fight in pre sex huggings and caressing.

Then proceeded with CBJ in my standing posture ( from the way she responded, i know she allows BBBJ). I stood with one leg on bed, she licked my balls giving me that super shiok warm sensation. Its was so appealing to watch this cute pretty face bj and licked my balls in submission from her kneeling posture.

Proceeded to fuck actions. Fucked her in two standing postures and 8 postures on bed, in a slow, long thrust rhythm.
In 3 positions, i fingered her clitoris during thrusting. After doing that for a while in the first out of three positions, she panted heavily and moaned heavily and stopped me saying she could not take it as it was very intense to her. I stopped for a while and then continued. This time, she didnt stop me but just closed her eyes, moaned softly and enjoyed it.
Her cunt was tight initially but now became very slippery due to vast secretions of cunt juices.

Due to this very slippery thrustings, i did not eject and had net thrusted her for about 43 mins and a total of 7 mins for hugging and CBJ. The missionary folding chair position gave her the most impact as she burst in a series of short hectic moans and panted heavily upon my fast and furious thrustings in this position.I stopped thrusting at the 50 min mark and released her for bathing upon her soft request.

Strong GFE, aimed to please, good frenching with tongue fight throughout entire sesson, very accomodating to all fucking styles, pretty face and seductive with nice body and complexion during fuck actions, could take long heavy poundings.

After her quick bath while putting on her bra and panty, my lust desire came and i hugged her from behind. Asked for her g string panty and she gave it to me with a smile. Wow .......( the 3rd panty i had collected......lol)
My sex desire was burning and placed her on bed , opened her legs and painted her for 2 mins. She enjoyed it very much and kept moaning. ( my painting skill was taught by ex WL (RTC) Xiao Niao during my first and final bonk with her in Oct 2016 before her departure. She requested me to paint her and guided me how to paint to make her in ecstasy. After my hard work, Xiao Niao rewarded me with rawing with her in 2 sex positions )

Then i released her to put on her tight dressing. In my lust desire, i kneeled down, opened her standing legs and tongue licked her cunt one time. She showed me that shy and cute annoyance .......hahahaha

Kissed her for goodbye. Just before she stepped out of the door, my left hand quickly slided past her cunt and felt that it was still very wet with secretions. She made a surprise exclaimation with a cute pretty annoyance .......hahahaha.....
waved my goodbye gesture to her

She was cute and lovely .

RTF ? She is now one of my RTF gems, kan si nang tok kong !!!
Old 30-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Heard 1856 tian tian leaving?
Nice girl with DG service standard
Old 01-07-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
There are two Xiao Xiao.

One at 1654A and another at 1606A.

1654A XX is taller but no frenching.
Svc is good but not hard core type.

1606A XX passionate non-stop frenching until you surrender.
But fake boobs. Svc is first-class. No horse run.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 01-07-2018 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Indichrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After hearing some field reports on Lucy @1606, I decided to give this petite lady a go.
Standing at 1.50m from Gui Zhou, she has the curves at the right places, but fleshy thighs.

Bust: A+
CBJ. Doesn't have the technique of giving any arousal.
French: No, not even lip peck
FJ:0/10. I've never had this experience where the limbic system didn't even respond to her half-hearted efforts.
Service attitude: poor
GFE: Nil
RTF: No. Gives the feeling that she is owed a living.
Caveat Emptor. Perhaps other brothers had a wonderful experience which this FR is not here to denigrate their personal experience.
雨航and 彩色@1431 for example is the exact polar opposite to my wretched experience with Lucy today.
Old 01-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Indichrome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
After hearing some field reports on Lucy @1606, I decided to give this petite lady a go.
Standing at 1.50m from Gui Zhou, she has the curves at the right places, but fleshy thighs.

FJ:0/10. I've never had this experience where the limbic system didn't even respond to her half-hearted efforts.
Caveat Emptor. Perhaps other brothers had a wonderful experience which this FR is not here to denigrate their personal experience.
雨航and 彩色@1431 for example is the exact polar opposite to my wretched experience with Lucy today.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indichrome View Post

Yes, Cai Se is good.

Lucy is now deleted from my list. Thks Bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1