The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 20
sy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to beholdsy625603 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami90 View Post
Hi,

Any ktv trips for me to join now or later? Pls pm. I am really interested.

Yagami90i
Me too! Any activity tonight pls pm
Old 14-10-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Today (sunday), ysh, 7 - 11pm. interested bros do pm me.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

p13, 3-7, looking for 1 more kaki.

pm me your wechat if keen.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Bro just want to understand the current market practice.
If gal “volunteer” to hj u in the room and u come, do u need to tip extra? And normally how much given standard tip already 50$?

Was in this playful ktv (sorry I don’t need to name as i think most of them are quite naughty nowadays) and one guy had a dispute with the girl abt hj. He said he never asked for it but the girl auto hj him until he came, at the end she asked to tip additional 80 or 100$ I can’t remember. He insisted to stick to 50$ tips.
A lot of quarrels between him and mama and girls.

Didn’t know him well so I don’t want to involve too much and left after bill coming.

It happened to me few years back in popular place in parklane, i rbm i gave the girls total 80$ and she was quite happy already. But to pay 130 or 150$ total is a bit too much. Hence wanna to check the standard practice with bros here.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginend View Post
Hi,

p13, 3-7pm today, looking for 1 more kaki.

pm me your wechat if keen.
Anyone. Still open.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supturbo View Post
Looks like DMax in hcmc.
this place which you mentioned.
went to search for vids.
it has a lot of hot girls doing make up half or fully naked (censored).
it is a meat village.
they are so open and wild.
Thank you.
Old 15-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
If gal “volunteer” to hj u in the room and u come, do u need to tip extra? And normally how much given standard tip already 50$?

Was in this playful ktv (sorry I don’t need to name as i think most of them are quite naughty nowadays) and one guy had a dispute with the girl abt hj. He said he never asked for it but the girl auto hj him until he came, at the end she asked to tip additional 80 or 100$ I can’t remember. He insisted to stick to 50$ tips.

Didn’t know him well so I don’t want to involve too much and left after bill coming.

It happened to me few years back in popular place in parklane, i rbm i gave the girls total 80$ and she was quite happy already. But to pay 130 or 150$ total is a bit too much. Hence wanna to check the standard practice with bros here.
Once u Chu juZ pay..knn
Old 15-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Mormon is Cool - loads of Potential

Any action after 10pm today?

Last edited by Mormon; 16-10-2018 at 01:56 AM.
Old 15-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post

I know Palace 9 is like what you mention.
Old 15-10-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Seems like Ace got raided on Friday. Anyone got kena raid before or not? What if you playing halfway mata come knocking, will you kena or just the girl kena?
Old 15-10-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Seems like Ace got raided on Friday. Anyone got kena raid before or not? What if you playing halfway mata come knocking, will you kena or just the girl kena?
Both will kena, customers more jialat as police will call their family members to inform them of what happened. I kena before. Whole investigation last 10 hours before the cops let me go. Don't get into this shit. It's not worth it.
Old 15-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
gnoel901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=SamLoMo;17927352]Seems like Ace got raided on Friday. Anyone got kena raid before or not? What if you playing halfway mata come knocking, will you kena or just the girl kena?[/QUOY\

Yes , almost few months no go KTV, my buddy jio me to Ace.Never been there b4. Go there HH and mata come all girls hide. We never affected , i think mata just check since raid on Friday. after that Mummy js said almost girl raid and send back. But still got 6 v gal. so we HH + extend , damaged 800++ untill 11pm( and we drink 2tower HH, and extend 2tower till 11 ). For me still high end KTV since you need pay tips to mummy, waiters....$$$.
Girl quality is A for me.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Daviddave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning a ktv session this saturday night 20th oct, anyone interested pm me your wechat we can discuss
Old 15-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you must be damn suay if mata knocks on your door and the girls are still inside the room. by right, the secret red light will turn on if mata comes, then all the girls will leave the rooms immediately to the hall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Old 16-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoel901 View Post

Yes , almost few months no go KTV, my buddy jio me to Ace.Never been there b4. Go there HH and mata come all girls hide. We never affected , i think mata just check since raid on Friday. after that Mummy js said almost girl raid and send back. But still got 6 v gal. so we HH + extend , damaged 800++ untill 11pm( and we drink 2tower HH, and extend 2tower till 11 ). For me still high end KTV since you need pay tips to mummy, waiters....$$$.
Girl quality is A for me.
How you damage 800++ sia?
Go in groups of 4 and my usual damage for 2 sessions only at most $300, including tips and mamasan.

And yeah, I was there on Saturday. Only had 8 girls and my usual one apparently got arrested so I had to pick a new one. Lucky she was playful :b
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1