The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Can I also see exhibit H?
Old 24-05-2018, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!

Great story! And how I’d love to see exhibit H as well!!
Old 24-05-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kabalii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i also see exhibit H
Old 24-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" I see you are quick on the uptake. " Uncle Maxwell smirked as Auntie Kat's resistance dropped considerably.

" Only until the race ends.. " her voice was low as she then proceeded to look around but before she could turn her head back at me, Uncle Maxwell reeled her in closer to him.

Uncle Maxwell then glanced over his shoulders to where Uncle D was at. I couldn't really see Uncle Maxwell's expression but Uncle D smiled in response. Yeah, they were definitely in it together. But the thing that I would never have expected is that Uncle D would actually be ok with sharing Auntie Kat. Exhibitionism was one thing but having another guy touching your significant other was a completely different thing. But still, Uncle D looked like he was perfectly ok with it. Hell, it seems like he was doubling his effort on blocking Daryl to buy more time for Uncle Maxwell even though Daryl was quite close to tagging Daniel. And even if Daryl managed to get past him, there was still Daniel who has to complete the race. And based on how much time Daryl had to expend trying to get past Uncle D, Uncle Maxwell very jolly well have at least 3-5 minutes of leeway with Auntie Kat.

Upon being given the green light, Uncle Maxwell stopped his efforts of holding her down but instead, both of his hands grabbed hold of her butt cheeks and toyed with them much more earnestly than before. He was like kneading dough as he continued feeling her up in both a circular motion and also pulling her butt cheeks apart. Auntie Kat simply stood there in utter silence, probably submitting herself to her fate. All she can hope for was the race to be over quickly. Jack was full on game mode and was still cheering, completely ignorant that his own mother was getting molested right now.

Having enough of the soft sensation that wrapped around his palms, Auntie Kat shuddered as one of Uncle Maxwell's hand went inside of her bottom, directly touching the forbidden fruits in between of her firm butt cheeks. To facilitate the movements better, his other hand was stretching her butt cheek to the side.

" Hmm.. you aren't shaved down there huh? " that was the first comment that he made as Auntie Kat simply kept her head low and spoke nothing.

" But still, your butthole is pretty cute.. I can feel it twitching.. " hearing that embarrassing comment, however, made her shudder and huddled up even more.

Oh my god. Was he actually fingering her ass? I couldn't really tell because of the refraction of water and that the fabric of her bikini bottom was blocking my view so I could only continue straining my ears to hear what they were doing. Despite being under the sun only for a while, Auntie Kat was red all the way to her ears. It wasn't long until I could hear Daryl shouting 'Tag!'. It seems that he has finally managed to pass the barricade as Daniel plunged into the water as the last contestant. Jack, on the other hand, wasn't ecstatic at all. I wasn't even sure if he realized Auntie Kat hasn't moved at all.

" Dad, I'm coming! " Daryl who has completed the race then swam over. All finished participants were supposed to block the swimmers after all.

Upon hearing that Auntie Kat immediately jolted up in response. It seems that she didn't take Daryl into account when she had agreed with Uncle Maxwell's proposal. There was no way that she could continue on like this, especially when a kid is coming. However, before she could turn tail and try to swim away now that Uncle Maxwell wasn't really holding her down, Uncle Maxwell had already seen through her. Both of his hands immediately pulled her bikini bottom off all the way to her knees. She gasped in response and bent down and submerged her head into the water to pull them back up out of reflex. It didn't matter if she got away if her bottom wasn't covering anything. That was exactly the plan as her back got exposed to Uncle Maxwell and in that instant, he pulled on the string of her bikini and pulled it away from her.

She has managed to pull her bottom back up but in exchange, her entire top was in Uncle Maxwell's hands now as she immediately covered up her exposed bosoms with her hands as she glared at him. One of her hands then tried snatching it away from Uncle Maxwell but to no avail. To make things worse, Daryl then arrived. He was pretty surprised at first as his eyes turned into huge saucers as Auntie Kat noticed him as well as she immediately tried to cover up her modesty.

" Don't look! " she told him.

" Daryl, let's stop her together. " Uncle Maxwell then smirked.

" What are you saying?! He's a kid! " Auntie Kat obviously wasn't having any of it but she was careful to not raising his voice too loud just in case Jack could hear her.

After a short pause, it seems that Daryl has gotten the gist of things as the surprise on his face was overwritten with a smile. " Sure thing Dad. "
Old 24-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awaiting for next chapter. Pls kindly share exhibit H. Thanks and do keep on writing..
Old 24-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
Georgeofejungle is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGeorgeofejungle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the update .
Old 24-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 12
Noobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
" I see you are quick on the uptake. " Uncle Maxwell smirked as Auntie Kat's resistance dropped considerably.

" Only until the race ends.. " her voice was low as she then proceeded to look around but before she could turn her head back at me, Uncle Maxwell reeled her in closer to him.

Uncle Maxwell then glanced over his shoulders to where Uncle D was at. I couldn't really see Uncle Maxwell's expression but Uncle D smiled in response. Yeah, they were definitely in it together. But the thing that I would never have expected is that Uncle D would actually be ok with sharing Auntie Kat. Exhibitionism was one thing but having another guy touching your significant other was a completely different thing. But still, Uncle D looked like he was perfectly ok with it. Hell, it seems like he was doubling his effort on blocking Daryl to buy more time for Uncle Maxwell even though Daryl was quite close to tagging Daniel. And even if Daryl managed to get past him, there was still Daniel who has to complete the race. And based on how much time Daryl had to expend trying to get past Uncle D, Uncle Maxwell very jolly well have at least 3-5 minutes of leeway with Auntie Kat.

Upon being given the green light, Uncle Maxwell stopped his efforts of holding her down but instead, both of his hands grabbed hold of her butt cheeks and toyed with them much more earnestly than before. He was like kneading dough as he continued feeling her up in both a circular motion and also pulling her butt cheeks apart. Auntie Kat simply stood there in utter silence, probably submitting herself to her fate. All she can hope for was the race to be over quickly. Jack was full on game mode and was still cheering, completely ignorant that his own mother was getting molested right now.

Having enough of the soft sensation that wrapped around his palms, Auntie Kat shuddered as one of Uncle Maxwell's hand went inside of her bottom, directly touching the forbidden fruits in between of her firm butt cheeks. To facilitate the movements better, his other hand was stretching her butt cheek to the side.

" Hmm.. you aren't shaved down there huh? " that was the first comment that he made as Auntie Kat simply kept her head low and spoke nothing.

" But still, your butthole is pretty cute.. I can feel it twitching.. " hearing that embarrassing comment, however, made her shudder and huddled up even more.

Oh my god. Was he actually fingering her ass? I couldn't really tell because of the refraction of water and that the fabric of her bikini bottom was blocking my view so I could only continue straining my ears to hear what they were doing. Despite being under the sun only for a while, Auntie Kat was red all the way to her ears. It wasn't long until I could hear Daryl shouting 'Tag!'. It seems that he has finally managed to pass the barricade as Daniel plunged into the water as the last contestant. Jack, on the other hand, wasn't ecstatic at all. I wasn't even sure if he realized Auntie Kat hasn't moved at all.

" Dad, I'm coming! " Daryl who has completed the race then swam over. All finished participants were supposed to block the swimmers after all.

Upon hearing that Auntie Kat immediately jolted up in response. It seems that she didn't take Daryl into account when she had agreed with Uncle Maxwell's proposal. There was no way that she could continue on like this, especially when a kid is coming. However, before she could turn tail and try to swim away now that Uncle Maxwell wasn't really holding her down, Uncle Maxwell had already seen through her. Both of his hands immediately pulled her bikini bottom off all the way to her knees. She gasped in response and bent down and submerged her head into the water to pull them back up out of reflex. It didn't matter if she got away if her bottom wasn't covering anything. That was exactly the plan as her back got exposed to Uncle Maxwell and in that instant, he pulled on the string of her bikini and pulled it away from her.

She has managed to pull her bottom back up but in exchange, her entire top was in Uncle Maxwell's hands now as she immediately covered up her exposed bosoms with her hands as she glared at him. One of her hands then tried snatching it away from Uncle Maxwell but to no avail. To make things worse, Daryl then arrived. He was pretty surprised at first as his eyes turned into huge saucers as Auntie Kat noticed him as well as she immediately tried to cover up her modesty.

" Don't look! " she told him.

" Daryl, let's stop her together. " Uncle Maxwell then smirked.

" What are you saying?! He's a kid! " Auntie Kat obviously wasn't having any of it but she was careful to not raising his voice too loud just in case Jack could hear her.

After a short pause, it seems that Daryl has gotten the gist of things as the surprise on his face was overwritten with a smile. " Sure thing Dad. "
Nice. Love yout story bro. Hehe
Old 24-05-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ThatOtherGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
I tried taking a few photos but most of them failed because curse you sunlight. But here's one that's not as bad and a picture beats a thousand words anyway.
-insert Exhibit H-
Can pm the pic TS?
Old 24-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CAN PM ALL PIC TY
Old 24-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Zamayaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS. Did you manage to snap a pic of Kat with her bikinis off?
Old 24-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamayaki View Post
Ya man, this is the trend isn’t it? Lol before eat, Tak pic. Go new places, take pic. See accident, take pic. See ppl fighting take pic. See ppl park 2 lots take pic. No need to say if say if see bikini off wat to do right? 😂
Old 24-05-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamayaki View Post
Maybe?

---------------------------------------------------

Catching gist of what his Dad has been doing all this while when he was being intercepted by Uncle D, Daryl flashed a smile and swam to the back of Auntie Kat. Unable to properly hold her back with one of his hand still clutching her white bikini top, he then threw it to the poolside, away from her reach as he then employed the exact same grappling technique that he had used on her earlier, just that this time around, her chest was bare. Of course, Auntie Kat had immediately tried to swim away with one of her hands still covering her exposed breasts but to no avail, Uncle Maxwell caught hold of her hand and reeled her back into position as the father and son combo started their assault on her.

Instead of just having a pair of hands roaming her body, it became two pairs from both front and back this time. Uncle Maxwell was holding one of her hands whereas his other hand went down to her crotch and presumably started fingering her right there and then in the water whereas Daryl started groping her breasts from behind. I could hear Jack shouting, 'That's not fair! Two against one! ' from back at the starting line like an idiot. If only he knew what was going on man.. if only he knew.. Did he not see her bikini top being thrown away though? All hopes of winning were already diminished the moment Daryl had joined in the fray. Auntie Kat might have stood a chance if she had just taken Uncle Maxwell's earlier proposal to just take off her top and swim past him but instead, now she was in this predicament.

At first, Auntie Kat put up quite a struggle, probably because she couldn't stand the idea of having a child touch her in that way but it was only for a short period of time. I don't think she has ever been touched by two pairs of hands before. Her body was already fairly sensitive in the sense that she could easily cum 2-3 times from just 5 minutes of penetrative sex alone and to have four hands roaming all over her body must have heightened her pleasure to a different height as her resistance fell rapidly, unable to bear the stimulations that the father-son duo was giving her.

" Noo.. stop.. " her voice was weak as Daryl kneaded both of her breasts roughly and pinched her nipples whereas Uncle Maxwell continued to work on fingering her.

Damn. I could already feel my cock hardening just from the sight of her getting molested by two strangers whom we had only just met today. My heart nearly jumped out as I could then hear a soft feminine voice whisper directly to my ear.

" Enjoying the show? "

I immediately spun around and very nearly jumped. I had totally forgotten about Auntie Maxwell who was sunbathing behind me. It seems that she also knew what was going on. But it was weird. Shouldn't she be angry or at the very least agitated that her very own husband was touching another woman? No. Even if she was really that open-minded, I'm sure she would have voiced something out regarding her son doing the same thing as well but for some reasons, she didn't seem that interested as she simply smiled at me. Her blue irises looked as though they were staring through me. I instinctively gulped. Shit.

" You're a pretty naughty boy aren't you? Not going to save a damsel in distress? " she whispered into my ear once more. I could feel her breath tickling my ear as she did that.

I was so caught off guard that I honestly did not know how to reply that question so I merely just shook my head. This is bad. I could already feel my cheek burning up. She simply smiled and gave off the mature woman vibe.

" Come to my room later after dinner. " that was all she said as she walked over to where Uncle Maxwell had thrown Auntie Kat's bikini top to.

The race was over as Daniel had reached the finishing line. Upon realizing that the race was over, it seems that both father and son kept the end of the promise and let go of Auntie Kat who was completely flushed. Because I was talking to Auntie Maxwell, I didn't really keep track of the situation but judging from her face, it wasn't speculative that they had made her cum at least once but she immediately shook it off as she covered up her breasts as both guys moved away from her.

" Kat! You dropped this! " Auntie Maxwell then picked up the bikini top and flashed it to her with an impish smile.

" W-What?! " the slowest ignorant fool of the century finally noticed it as I could hear him shriek.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ya man, this is the trend isn’t it? Lol before eat, Tak pic. Go new places, take pic. See accident, take pic. See ppl fighting take pic. See ppl park 2 lots take pic. No need to say if say if see bikini off wat to do right? 😂
Actually hard to say, must see whether phone in hand or not.. Because everything else might take up to minutes or hours but nip slip all this is either you capture that very second it happens or no more :b

+ my phone camera at that time damn cui. Year 2007, camera phone all this just come out only I think. Still remember my phone was a Sony I think
Old 24-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juicy..looking forward to know what gonna happen in auntie maxwell room
Old 24-05-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster