The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip888 View Post
Bro 90% discount from photo meaning? Totally dun look like her??
NOT all different bro, nostril hair look the same.

The rest 90 percent is different.

But must be damn chio only nostril hair same is 7.5/10

Last edited by staminadick; 15-09-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
NOT all different bro, nostril hair look the same.

The rest 90 percent is different.

But must be damn chio only nostril hair same is 7.5/10
Old 15-09-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
letsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Damm after my last syt experience with MIME from bkkgems, I think I am hooked on syts now.

Any bros who tried ammz from RL can share if she does frenching?
Had her last week. Thai tan and skin (not as smooth and blemishes)
75% similarity to her picture but got the shy girl next door look and demeanor
Natural b boobs although not as full as violet, they complement her lean body. Not enough in the butt area. Doesn't like fingering but open to the more usual stuff.

Felt like I was violating my younger ex colleague who she has strong resemblance to in person, when frenching her.

Will not rtf but she's good for bro wanting to vent their lust on a syt who's still green to the trade.
Old 15-09-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
aojjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Elsa from Bkkgems,

Just had a bad bonk with her today.Got instructions from bro.Knocked at the door.I was greeted by a pretty girl,similar to what you see in the photos.She brought me up.Tried to break the ice a little but she didn’t seem enthusiastic at all to meet me.Did the standard sop.Shower was standard.Nothing special.
After all that, asked me lay down so that she could do her thing.She did tried to make my didi stand but there was no chemistry at all.She kept looking away from me while doing the handjob.She did all of her stuff half heartedly.No enthusiasm whatsoever.I tried to finger her a little but she suddenly stopped me when I’m about 30 seconds in.In the end I had to finish the first shot on my own just cause she didn’t make me feel excited.
I got a little angry at her cause she didn’t seemed enthusiastic at all but I did apologized to her.After that she didn’t seem to have any mood to do the 2nd shot.She was still angry at me for telling her off.She even told me my breath stinks.I was like what!? Are you kidding me?I’m here to be happy and have fun.Why the hell am I being told off by this girl.So in the end 2nd shot didn’t happen.I went to clean up and even paid her extra $20 plus I even gave her a Starbucks drink even though she did pretty much close to nothing.

This is the worst bonk of the year for me.Probably will stop bonking for the next couple of months just cause of this incident.
Old 15-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
Had her last week. Thai tan and skin (not as smooth and blemishes)
75% similarity to her picture but got the shy girl next door look and demeanor
Natural b boobs although not as full as violet, they complement her lean body. Not enough in the butt area. Doesn't like fingering but open to the more usual stuff.

Felt like I was violating my younger ex colleague who she has strong resemblance to in person, when frenching her.

Will not rtf but she's good for bro wanting to vent their lust on a syt who's still green to the trade.

She allowed french but didn’t allow fingering ah?

Painting allowed bro?
Old 15-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aojjin View Post
Fr on Elsa from Bkkgems,

Just had a bad bonk with her today.Got instructions from bro.Knocked at the door.I was greeted by a pretty girl,similar to what you see in the photos.She brought me up.Tried to break the ice a little but she didn’t seem enthusiastic at all to meet me.Did the standard sop.Shower was standard.Nothing special.
After all that, asked me lay down so that she could do her thing.She did tried to make my didi stand but there was no chemistry at all.She kept looking away from me while doing the handjob.She did all of her stuff half heartedly.No enthusiasm whatsoever.I tried to finger her a little but she suddenly stopped me when I’m about 30 seconds in.In the end I had to finish the first shot on my own just cause she didn’t make me feel excited.
I got a little angry at her cause she didn’t seemed enthusiastic at all but I did apologized to her.After that she didn’t seem to have any mood to do the 2nd shot.She was still angry at me for telling her off.She even told me my breath stinks.I was like what!? Are you kidding me?I’m here to be happy and have fun.Why the hell am I being told off by this girl.So in the end 2nd shot didn’t happen.I went to clean up and even paid her extra $20 plus I even gave her a Starbucks drink even though she did pretty much close to nothing.

This is the worst bonk of the year for me.Probably will stop bonking for the next couple of months just cause of this incident.

I thought she is being advertised as ang pai and had lots of good FRs previously? This seems like a far cry from what is being advertised.

But I’m sure bros will defend and say stuff like “bad service never mind. Good figure and looks then okay liao”
Old 15-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sammyboykohan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Fr on Elsa from Bkkgems,

Bkkgems girls has nice line-up in terms of looks but pretty bad reviews. Wanted to go but now hesitate already. Thanks for sharing peeps
Old 15-09-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

2 new SYT spotted. Spoilt for choice now.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=702826
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=702751
Old 15-09-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fr on Elsa from Bkkgems,

If you read through previous FR, you would not choose her. BKK Ang Pai standard is very doubtful.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
aojjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboykohan View Post
Bkkgems girls has nice line-up in terms of looks but pretty bad reviews. Wanted to go but now hesitate already. Thanks for sharing peeps
So far the stable I’ve tried with the most consistent girls are from
Rollypolly

Other than that I think both
Emanuelle and Sexamazon
are also pretty decent.Had a few great bonks from them as well.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip888 View Post
Bro 90% discount from photo meaning? Totally dun look like her??
Sorry typo!
Lol
90% like her
Old 15-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far the stable I’ve tried with the most consistent girls are from
Rollypolly

Other than that I think both
Emanuelle and Sexamazon
are also pretty decent.Had a few great bonks from them as well.
I would say that this experience of yours should be 1 off. U took others from BKG before? Coz on the reverse I ganna RP also jialat but price wise cannot complain. And my recent bonk with Honey from BKG is very good. I suggest u ask OKT for advise sometimes. Coz if really good and they want to hold u as a regular they wont anyhow recommend. At least that's what I usually do by asking is this recommended. If he tell u other names then maybe u must think twice liao at your own risk to go coz some bros suckers for looks, some bros go for service. Its a wide ocean bro. But thanks for the warning. Elsa looks really pretty anyway. Upz u 10pts.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gaziegigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fr on Elsa from Bkkgems,

Bro..? I felt for you bro.... But even though if we ourselves put too much of perfume or eat those mouth freshner candies, if the lady really not into you, then good luck that on that day itself, you are sure to get bad services.... Just my small point of views thats all.....
Old 15-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Fr on Elsa from Bkkgems,

I went to clean up and even paid her extra $20 plus I even gave her a Starbucks drink even though she did pretty much close to nothing.

Is like staff underperformed still get 3 months bonus.. Why ah???
Old 15-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
letsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
She allowed french but didn’t allow fingering ah?

Painting allowed bro?
Didn't paint but she stopped me when I tried to make her come from fingering, said pain
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1