The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-08-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=661466

Is her boobs really natural ? 19 years old with natural boobs is a must try for sure. Anyone try her yet and confirm is natural ?
Old 09-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post

Is her boobs really natural ? 19 years old with natural boobs is a must try for sure. Anyone try her yet and confirm is natural ?
Theres a review from bros earlier on in this thread. From what i rmb is not natural
Old 09-08-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
Thaifairy - L

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=660486

Well today is the day of our nation where have the 21 shots. As a Singaporean, cannot lose out, so decided to fire 2 shots too on this day.

Give Okt of Thaifairy a call to get the slot I want for L, she was available and booking confirmed.

Okt msg me 10 min before the appointment time, reached, checked and off to the final destination to get ready for the 2 shots.

Knocked on the door, and L open the door slowly. Saw her, and her first question was, "Ok ?"
Hahaha, I wanted to joke with her by saying not ok, but since I can't remember is she fluent in English, I decided to skip the joke and told her, "Sure, I am ok to have you." It's a small small room and she was watching cartoon. Chit chat for awhile before we go for shower.

After shower, I came out first and was watching the cartoon. When she came out, she asked me:"You like cartoon also"
I replied: "When you are showering, I like cartoon, but now you are here, I like you more". She was giggling and the foreplay started.

Actually not much foreplay, at first I thought she would start with kissing, but nope, she starts with the nipples first, and in less than 1 min, she head north towards the ear. Then she started to go south, but I stopped her and takes the initial to start "talking in french". Then she realized that I loves french and we continue to french for a while like a guy and gal who met love at first sight with all the kissing and frenching. It take a while before I released her from out locked lips where she head south to take a smoke.

Well not sure how she knew my likes in Bbbj, she did it for 10 mins before asking me whether it's time for the 1st firing. Since I do not and not sure can she do CIM, decided to ask her to load and starts to rock til the shot were fired.

Went for shower together and just like before, she starts getting playful in the shower to make it more fun.

Came out, watched the cartoon together, then msg started to come in. She was msging her friend, then suddenly photos started to come in. Wow wow, L was in the photo with 2 of her friends. 1 caught my eye and decided to ask more. It was thru chit chat then I get to know who the gal was.
Surprisingly the gal was someone whom I was targeting before I decided to try L.

Starts of round 2, this time round shorter Bbbj with more french before ending with the final shot.

Looks: 100% to the picture on the right.
Boobs: small B, not for boobs lover
Body: Normal not slim nor big size. Long hair and a nice tattoo. It's the first time I really examine a tattoo. From the room to the bath room, I was admiring at it.
Comms: Very limited English, use Google Translator as I have not started to learn Thai.
Showering: Standard, but shown the naughty side of her, where she tried to tickle me and playfully play with my ass
Frenching: She don't hate it, and continue when I wanted more
Catbath: Not alot as she's hungry for smoke.
Bbbj: Nothing special but very hardworking into it. 1st round she did for close to 10 min, 2nd round around 5 min
Painting: nvr try as I likes to do less work nowadays. :P
FJ: She did most of the job in riding me. Not wild but hardworking and keep rocking. Her "sister" is tight that make me fired 2 shots within the time duration.
GFE: She do have it with her playful, naughtiness and caring character.
RTF: Not at the moment as I have another gal in mind with Thaifairy.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
andyals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post

It's a 1 month old man made
Old 09-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oceandeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on CoCo from Emmanuelle before? She seems hot.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pim from Titaniumbabes today.

I must say she is 80-90% close to the pictures posted. The first picture is 100% the same except for some blemishes, which she covered with some makeup.

Did my usual warm up before heading into action and found out that she is a university student right now. She needs the money to fund her studies from what I understand. Anyway she is a legit SYT for those bros still considering her.

Body: 9/10 Her ass is amazingly perky, kept piaking her randomly since her bubbly character eases such small flirtatious acts.

Boobs: 7/10 because is it exactly what it is as posted. B cup.

Frenching: 10/10 she frenches! started from subtle kisses to deep french kiss especially when i tease her to the max during out second round. Imagine as i finger and french kiss her, she cannot help but AHHH! in pleasure. And she does not smoke so that is a plus point.

Showering: 8/10 standard, but it is shared toilet where I had to along past all the other rooms which the other girls stayed.

BBBJ: 8/10 can tell she is still learning the art of bbbj. I jokingly asked her if she can suck my entire rod and deepthroat, she said "huh" and the moment I tried to gag her, she can take it extremely well! Absolutely lovely sight when I held her hands and deepthroat her. For her age, she can take it very well!

Painting: never tried as she is trimmed, not clean shaven. But does not matter to me.

FJ: 8/10 her riding skills pale a bit in comparison to the seasoned FLs out there. And I told her not to use KY, so her expression when I entered her the first time was priceless. She is tight, fyi.

Comm: 8/10 can speak rather good english. I mean if i do not need to google translate. That is good enough

GFE: 9/10 we can click rather well since we have common topics such as thai discos and clubs. She slept a good whole 20mins around my arms after round 1. She does not use her phone much and really try to chat with you.

RTF: I would definitely consider!

Thanks to Bro Sky!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ivy

Bro KOC did an excellent write up on Ivy. He went deep into the details and what he wrote in his FR was pretty accurate. She attacks you in the shower. She has a nice meaty ass but a damn slim waist. Very cheeky and playful.

Looks wise I would rate 7.5. Nice eyes and quite a pretty/cute face. Thai tanned skin toned. Smooth skin, Thai styled tattoos on her back that led down to her bubble butt. Damn she has some good waist to hip/butt ratios. Bouncy butt and slim waist. Kept using her butt to grind me in the shower.

Boobs are natural medium Bs. Suits her body frame well. I found myself quite turned on by her body, especially her butt. When she's in lotus position pay attention to her lower body movements. Good stuff.

Her cat bath skills are quite up there. For this I would rate 9/10. This girl really can tease man. Licks you everywhere while her hands and fingers teases (far south area).

I swear she's almost happy to see me squirming in pleasure at her teasing. This was even before the FJ. Managed 2 shots easily. She got my bro to hormat and ready for 2nd round damn fast. She really takes the foreplay seriously.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cruxification deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Nevermind. Be honest better than dishonest.
I upped you ~~ But idk for what reasons but well, is just bad to see someone in negative regions for speaking your mind.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
Ivy

Bro KOC did an excellent write up on Ivy. He went deep into the details and what he wrote in his FR was pretty accurate. She attacks you in the shower. She has a nice meaty ass but a damn slim waist. Very cheeky and playful.

Looks wise I would rate 7.5. Nice eyes and quite a pretty/cute face. Thai tanned skin toned. Smooth skin, Thai styled tattoos on her back that led down to her bubble butt. Damn she has some good waist to hip/butt ratios. Bouncy butt and slim waist. Kept using her butt to grind me in the shower.

So you also got attacked in the shower??

Surprised not many FR on Ivy, as aside from the boobs, her body is really in good shape, firm and tight. If she didn't tell me that she already has one kid, I would never have guessed.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
So you also got attacked in the shower??

Surprised not many FR on Ivy, as aside from the boobs, her body is really in good shape, firm and tight. If she didn't tell me that she already has one kid, I would never have guessed.
Ivy the toilet rapist!!! Suck attacked my dick in the hong nam like how the Japs whacked Pearl Harbour lol🤣. Looks are deceiving!!!
Old 10-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Greenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opps lemme rephase, anyone tried her before?

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=661291
Old 10-08-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Been trying to book the famous "Pop" but can't seems to get a slot even on nation birthday! She was on off day, don't know which bro took her out for fireworks. "Just guessing"!

Nonetheless, contacted Paradise888 bro and check on the new arrival Nana availability instead. Got a confirmation and proceed to the 'infamous' location

Reach the place with ease and knocked for quite awhile before Nana finally opened the door. It was true to picture, 100pct live picture.

I wouldn't rate her super pretty but definitely a head turner, the kind people will Bio once, twice and maybe begin some fantasy. Very quickly went to shower which is pretty SOP.

Before proceeding to bed, was notify that I was the first customer. (Was checking phone and realised Okt also tested me I'm first blood and please provide feedback after session hence made me decided to make this FR after so long.)

Nana is experienced in this trade but is first time here to Singapore for work. Been told she has been to TW, KR & JP before hence so not need to worry about the service level. Experience yet shy at times makes me feel like gently treat her nicely like a GF. Bros that decided to up her be prepared as she's not a time watcher and will pay 100pct attention on you.

Body wise, I'm no expert in gauging, I feel its natural big B with perky nipples very shiok for playing. Those who like clean and shaven down under this is definitely your cup of tea. I usually don't taste it but boy I'm just so tempted to do it and there I go painted her gao gao until she keep pushing me head to continue to paint her and refuse to let me stop.

Ended my first shot with her riding me till the sky while bringing me to France. She can French all day long!! But do take note she has braces on. BBBJ was not the best I've encountered but definitely a banana lovers.

Had almost the same for second shot but end off me banging her hard and fast. Sometime I really hope I can cover her mouth as she is moaning quite loud.

Hope my above FR helps her in anyway. I'm on my way to Land of Smiles but would want to RTF her once I'm back!

Kudos to Paradise888 Bro too!
Old 10-08-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
greenbird69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quick fr for coco @ emm.

okt: quick and fast response. 10/10
location: 6. discreet + plenty of car park available. though never bump to any bro, dislike the "waiting area" and room.

Pros.
Looks.8/10. look very close to pic but tann version.
Awesome body. 8/10.
Not fat and not skinny, slim and curvy.
Big natural boobs. For boobs lover. tofu style.
Naturally wet, no ky needed.
friendly attitude.

Cons.
As she is a smoker, there's smoke smell.

Overall 7/10. Highly recommended for boobs hunter.

RTF. nope. like to try others plus dislike the toilet location..

above are my 2cents.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humper87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time writing fr, so pardon me if it sounds a little noob, but promised the girl i will write for her as she says she dont have enough customers. So here goes my field report on this lovely girl.

Target: NEW from Siambaby
Damage:$130/2/90
Looks: 7.5/10(cute petite girl, my type of those cute girls)
Boobs: B plus(quite a handful)
BBBJ/CIM: 8.5/10(scores well in this department, she likes to give u the look that engulf my whole 2IC in her mouth,exploded my first shot in her mouth)
FJ: 8/10(accomodating to all positions, what u want she will follow)
Frenching: Allowed, lots of tongue
Painting: Yes
GFE: 9.5/10(another department that she scores well, very playful, easy to break the ice, not a moment of dullness)
Overall: 8/10

Hope my rating for her isnt too high as i judge this experience solely based on my own. Extra pointers, try kissing her neck and also drive her slowly during FJ, u will get a new experience. Will be back for her very soon. She one of the best gems ive ever had.
Old 10-08-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
v1v1v1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzac View Post
Been trying to book the famous "Pop" but can't seems to get a slot even on nation birthday! She was on off day, don't know which bro took her out for fireworks. "Just guessing"!

Nonetheless, contacted Paradise888 bro and check on the new arrival Nana availability instead. Got a confirmation and proceed to the 'infamous' location

Reach the place with ease and knocked for quite awhile before Nana finally opened the door. It was true to picture, 100pct live picture.

I wouldn't rate her super pretty but definitely a head turner, the kind people will Bio once, twice and maybe begin some fantasy. Very quickly went to shower which is pretty SOP.

Before proceeding to bed, was notify that I was the first customer. (Was checking phone and realised Okt also tested me I'm first blood and please provide feedback after session hence made me decided to make this FR after so long.)

Nana is experienced in this trade but is first time here to Singapore for work. Been told she has been to TW, KR & JP before hence so not need to worry about the service level. Experience yet shy at times makes me feel like gently treat her nicely like a GF. Bros that decided to up her be prepared as she's not a time watcher and will pay 100pct attention on you.

Body wise, I'm no expert in gauging, I feel its natural big B with perky nipples very shiok for playing. Those who like clean and shaven down under this is definitely your cup of tea. I usually don't taste it but boy I'm just so tempted to do it and there I go painted her gao gao until she keep pushing me head to continue to paint her and refuse to let me stop.

Ended my first shot with her riding me till the sky while bringing me to France. She can French all day long!! But do take note she has braces on. BBBJ was not the best I've encountered but definitely a banana lovers.

Had almost the same for second shot but end off me banging her hard and fast. Sometime I really hope I can cover her mouth as she is moaning quite loud.

Hope my above FR helps her in anyway. I'm on my way to Land of Smiles but would want to RTF her once I'm back!

Kudos to Paradise888 Bro too!
btw pop is back for last day https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=661686
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1