The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
lukeking is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What u don't like abt your gf?

I dont like her to nag alot and makes me irritated, furthermore she want me to company her all the time. Haiz, if not she will easily get angry.
Old 25-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by art1 View Post
Hi, i started this thread just to find out what u don't like abt your gf. I just feel that there are a lot of points which i don't like my gf don't know is it my own problems or same to u guys too.

1.My gf want to meet me everyday, but i told her don't need coz i also have my own friends to meet and got my own things to do.
Maybe you can tell her maybe not everyday but every alternate days...

2. A little bit of things, she will shout at me even in the public.
Tell her how you feel, I think she will understand...if not then shout back at her...let her have a taste of her own medicine...

3. always want me to hold her hand when walking, if don't hold she will get angry.
Ok to hold hand ma...what's wrong...can also ask her to hold your arm ma...

This is only a few points, there are a lot more.
This are just pointers that maybe you can try them out....
Old 26-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 15
Suckmedry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuckmedry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuckmedry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdking123456 View Post
My gf also wants to meet me everyday. But I have my heavy workload and my other frens also. So I only meet her once or twice a week only. This, I negotiated right from start.

By the way, I will never allow my gf to shout at me in public.

I do not like my gf to keep sms me while I am working. I always wonder why she so free during office hours.

If I do not hold my gf hand, she will come and hold my hand or my arm. I dun see why a gal should be angry about this.
bro try talking to her... anyway bro u r lucky tat ur gf love u so much, at least she care... can u imagine one day she suddenly dun do all these anymore? learn to cherish before u regret...
Old 26-05-2010, 12:51 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckmedry View Post
bro try talking to her... anyway bro u r lucky tat ur gf love u so much, at least she care... can u imagine one day she suddenly dun do all these anymore? learn to cherish before u regret...
Mas(bro) Suckmedry - well said

TS cherish the moment for the moment may not last

Be appreciative of what you have for the moment it's not there maybe you'll be devastated

Good luck Mas
Old 26-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 19
-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light-=king=- is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Mas(bro) Suckmedry - well said

TS cherish the moment for the moment may not last

Be appreciative of what you have for the moment it's not there maybe you'll be devastated

Good luck Mas
Yup... Thing will never always be the same... Especially Gals..

But sometime training is required
Upz list:jc_wtc , loneyheart , 1deg , acemanfred55 , owen10, Lamborghini,arsenal,crackpod,Kalv,tuyet,hamsapkwai ,shoot to target,justl00king-,HonestCrook,Josh_Ray,sponge05,basfreak,i^Xi0n,Sex y_lion,p00t,big sister80,SimplyUnperfect,DevilChan78,szczesny,more ,ReddySpeed,Hurricane88(kiv)
Old 26-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes that's right...after we have kids, I found that I don't have much time to talk to your wife, don't have much chance to hold her hand cause most of the time you will be holding your kids hand.
Now that the kids are older, we are trying our best to get back the old feeling...cherish bro cherish...
Old 26-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes that's right...after we have kids, I found that I don't have much time to talk to your wife, don't have much chance to hold her hand cause most of the time you will be holding your kids hand.
Now that the kids are older, we are trying our best to get back the old feeling...cherish bro cherish...
Old 26-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
art1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all your comments.

Her temper is really very bad, a little things can trigger her.

I just feel like a maid being with her coz every little things she will ask me to do.
for example: help me take this take that, make coffee for me, help me order food, help me wet my towel, help me cook maggie mee, help me wash the dish, help me switch on the tv...... if i don't do, she will do something to me and die die have to do.

Another thing i can't stand is i will always find a few used tissue on my floor and bed. She just too lazy to throw it into the bin. BTW she is currently not working, so everyday want me to meet her if not she will angry. I try to break with her last time, but she will appear outside my office which make me don't know wat to do. There is no back door in my office to run away.
Old 26-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Her temper is really very bad, a little things can trigger her.

I just feel like a maid being with her coz every little things she will ask me to do.
for example: help me take this take that, make coffee for me, help me order food, help me wet my towel, help me cook maggie mee, help me wash the dish, help me switch on the tv...... if i don't do, she will do something to me and die die have to do.

Another thing i can't stand is i will always find a few used tissue on my floor and bed. She just too lazy to throw it into the bin. BTW she is currently not working, so everyday want me to meet her if not she will angry. I try to break with her last time, but she will appear outside my office which make me don't know wat to do. There is no back door in my office to run away.
By this post, I can somewhat conclude a vague picture of your GF. Imagine shes your wife now, then how? I bet you will eat outside...

IMO, this kind of girl, dont want also can. She cannot do things herself & need you to do for her? Damn pampered lor.... She has already climbed on your head.

If im you, I will have a showdown with her & let her know my unhappiness. If she still persists, let go of her. See which man can tahan her.....
Old 26-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
.. let go of her. See which man can tahan her.....
It always takes 2 hands to clap - ts should also look at himeself & see why is this happening.

There is no room for chuvanist be it man or lady in a relationship. He still sticks with her even so many negativity being said about her here ..shows something which we all cannot see.

Leave it to your imagination ba..
Old 26-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro art1, tell you what. Your gf is very similar to my ex gf. My ex gf also gets angry very easily and also quite possessive. I'm glad that we break up. But you really need to ask yourself whether can you stand those negative points about her. Have you considered her positive points? well... provided if she has . But if you can't stand her and wanted a break, might as well do it. So what even if she appear outside your office? But once you break up with her, will you regret it? Give it a serious thought and make a right decision.
Old 26-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
It always takes 2 hands to clap - ts should also look at himself & see why is this happening.
1. Maybe TS lets her climb on his head.
2. Maybe TS is scared to retaliate.....
3. It's been a routine for all these years, so let it continue.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
There is no room for chauvinist be it man or lady in a relationship. He still sticks with her even so many negativity being said about her here ..shows something which we all cannot see.

Leave it to your imagination ba..
Hmmm, I feel that TS will not hold his head high if he continue letting his GF tramp him like that. Not to teach her a lesson, but tell her how he feels about her bossing him around, etc. At least let her know. If she still continues like that, then I LPPL lor...........
Old 27-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
1. Maybe TS lets her climb on his head.......
Maybe you don't quite understand what i'm saying - no worries..let me rephrase.

Have TS actually find the root of the cause - why his partner is / or become like this ?

Your statement is all on the cause of the problem while im mentioning about the starting (root) of it (We diferent direction lah )

It's not always the ladies who have problem or we should even listen / believe what is posted here & point fingers mah...
Old 27-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
MACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi, i started this thread just to find out what u don't like abt your gf. I just feel that there are a lot of points which i don't like my gf don't know is it my own problems or same to u guys too.

1.My gf want to meet me everyday, but i told her don't need coz i also have my own friends to meet and got my own things to do.

2. A little bit of things, she will shout at me even in the public.

3. always want me to hold her hand when walking, if don't hold she will get angry.

This is only a few points, there are a lot more.
One day when you girl friend leave you you will miss all this.
Old 27-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Traesch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTraesch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My ex, 101 things I dun like about her.

Then me, I think got 1001 things she dun like about me. Cannot be so one sided, must think both ways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1