The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 23-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove View Post
Not at all. If bros are looking at pro domms, Princess Yan is not suitable.
Only to bros like myself who enjoyed fetish of light SM fantasies.
Everbody starts somewhere. Like every domms, she is now in a stage of
"work in progress" but desiring to be a "masterpiece".
I understand her dream. That is the reason I am willing to introduce her to bros looking for simple, light SM fetish.
She do acquired many tools and equipment but most of it are presented by her slaves.
I have the fetish of kneeling to the Princess, caned and whipped on the ass by her. So, I presented to her a very nice long cane and whip.
She is facing many obstacles and I encourage her to keep going and not giving up.
I can see she is a Princess of steel. Although she look young and sweet, she has the strenght to succeed as a domm.
looking forward to her becoming a 'masterpiece', being young and sweet juz adds to the kinky factor if she does become a true pro domme, for me at least...
Old 23-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I guess if she is not a pro domme, her asking price doesn't justify to be charging the same rate as local. Most PRC domme charges $150, like previously I kept going back to Anqi. I believe if she drop her price, she will have more slaves going to her and in turn she also can practise & learn more along the way.

Saw in her wechat moments dated 22 Sept that she posted a picture of mistress Lindsey.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
SubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indecisive View Post
guess I wasn’t that unjustified in my assertions, was I?
People who lives in fantasies has to come back to reality sooner or later.
She is in Singapore desiring to be a domm improving in her SM skill.
To settle her daily expenses, shw has to do other job just like a student need to do part time to cover her uni fee.
Few wanted to give her a chance thinking she is a "gold digging" princess.
This is not her. I can feel her strong desire to be a pro domm.
But when the day arrived, I will ebd our SM relationship because I am into light SM fetish only
Old 23-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I guess if she is not a pro domme, her asking price doesn't justify to be charging the same rate as local. Most PRC domme charges $150, like previously I kept going back to Anqi. I believe if she drop her price, she will have more slaves going to her and in turn she also can practise & learn more along the way.

Saw in her wechat moments dated 22 Sept that she posted a picture of mistress Lindsey.
Totally agree with you! Fir massage she is offering 110
Old 23-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveLove View Post
People who lives in fantasies has to come back to reality sooner or later.
She is in Singapore desiring to be a domm improving in her SM skill.
To settle her daily expenses, shw has to do other job just like a student need to do part time to cover her uni fee.
Few wanted to give her a chance thinking she is a "gold digging" princess.
This is not her. I can feel her strong desire to be a pro domm.
But when the day arrived, I will ebd our SM relationship because I am into light SM fetish only
Charging higher than the norm will be counter productive for a novice. She is just establishing herself in the scene. IMHO she should stick to similar pricing to her peers eg. approx, 120 session without tools to about 150 per hour for more demanding session. Once she has build her bases of subs, she could command some premium ....

By getting more sessions early on, she could also get more exposure/experience, which is good for the Domme development.... I wouldn't mind to be her test subject if her charge is inline with the service provider ....
Old 23-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Charging higher than the norm will be counter productive for a novice. She is just establishing herself in the scene. IMHO she should stick to similar pricing to her peers eg. approx, 120 session without tools to about 150 per hour for more demanding session. Once she has build her bases of subs, she could command some premium ....

By getting more sessions early on, she could also get more exposure/experience, which is good for the Domme development.... I wouldn't mind to be her test subject if her charge is inline with the service provider ....
test subject means she do wad she like to u, ie things she wan to practise on or she like with no consideration for your fetishes, u sure u wan to do that bro?
Old 23-09-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
test subject means she do wad she like to u, ie things she wan to practise on or she like with no consideration for your fetishes, u sure u wan to do that bro?
It can also means that testing her different skills according to available of 'test samples' .....
Old 23-09-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
It can also means that testing her different skills according to available of 'test samples' .....
yea either way goes...
Old 23-09-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Mistress Cleo (from Philippines) yesterday afternoon in a quiet hotel outside of town, this seems to be a hotel alot of dommes (overseas and local alike) like to use, aside from my fav hotel, this has been the hotel i
been to the most times... mistress gave a very specific set of instructions on what to do when reach rendezvous pt, but quite easy to understand, even slow and retarded like me also can, other bros shouldnt have a problem...
tks to Bro Jodo for mistress contact, managed to hook up with mistress in a jiffy, you can refer to his or Bro hexhexhachi's post if you wish to meet mistress... actually i wanted to meet mistress last week but she was
fully booked, even this week i was on waiting list, luckily the unconfirmed booking couldnt make it so i took over (lucky me, otherwise i wouldnt have went through my most amazing session so far)... tentative ETD is 27th nx
thur, so act fast, mistress might or might not extend as this is her last trip in 2018, better that you check wif her directly... oh and before i forget, to add on to Bro Gustav's post, mistress is a natural born and
documented female (in her own words), not ladyboy, post or trans... luckily she didnt take it the wrong way when i asked her, she said i'm so gorgeous that u think i'm a ladyboy right, otherwise i think i might not make it
back in one pc already...

fast forward to room, ding dong, mistress is sexy & curvy, i know i'm not supposed to comment on looks but she bears some resemblance to kpop superstar Ailee (juz to give you a rough idea), she was in full black leather
fetish wear and black closed toe high heels... took off my shoes and took a quick glance around the room, toys filled up abt half the bed, window ledge and tables were filled as well, mistress said she got some in a drawer
haven take out, probably she think i not up to the level yet so the more hardcore ones she didnt take out... greeted mistress, she was all smiles and we made some small talk, asked me sit down (wah first time got mistress
let me sit down and treat me like human in session), briefing, the usual stuffs, and off i went for a quick shower...

shower came out report for duty, mistress ask me to kneel down and greet her properly, good afternoon mistress, kissed her heels and feet, pulled my hair from the back of my head and made me stand up, mistress tied up my
dick and balls together, probably will help with delaying cum and maintaining hardness, nx she put on a collar for me, saying i'm her pet for the session, she did give me a pet name which i find too malu to type out here,
anw if u wana find out, juz meet her for session, i'm sure she can think of an even more malu one for u , during the session i was to address her as mdm and to say tk u mdm when she does something i like, if i enjoy i was
to moan... bend over for ass inspection, mistress says i got cute butt, guess the general consensus amongst dommes is i got small dick and cute butt lol... plus nowadays i'm clean shaven for sessions so shouldnt have any
issues with passing... leashed up and mistress took me for a walk to the other end of the room, asked me to sniff her other heels and footwear, got abt 4-6 pairs if not wrong, mistress says wan to hear me sniffing like a
dog, so sniff sniff again let her hear me sniffing, nx led me to a chair ask me to sniff her worn stockings and panties, mmm, smells good, nx got a bowl of milk, mistress ask me to help myself to it, not first time doing
but not easy, managed to lick a few times, mistress ask if i'm happy?, i said yes, den she said wad do dogs do when they are happy, yea shake my butt for her, good she said and gave me 2 spanks to reward me... then mistress
sat down on the sofa and made herself comfy while i knelt in front facing her, she den asked me to remove her heels, one feet in my face to worship, the other feet carassing my body and pinching my nipples, i was getting
hard, mistress saw and said good, i wan u to keep it that way for the rest of the session, wah not easy but i'll try... after awhile i opened my eyes (yea i closed my eyes for more dramatic effect) and saw mistress staring
at me, is that all you've got, my feet skills really pathetic unlike connoiseur bros here, so even though my skills no good plus i not really into feet but still good to learn for feet goddesses, i mean what better way to
worship them than thru their feet right... the other leg has now reached didi to give me a footjob, that got me going and i was licking the foot in my face more enthusiastically and vigorously, mistress seems pleased...
mistress says since u're such a good dog, let's give u some treats, she took a handful of waffle bits and threw them on the floor, i ate 3 pcs up in no time (4 pcs in total), mistress says dont forget abt the last one, den
she sat on my back and rode me like a pony on the way to the last pc, after treats, mistress let me have summore milk...

nx crawl to the side of the bed, stood up and mistress help me attach handcuffs and shackles, not exactly the furry type but a cross between nylon and canvas, comfy but still can feel, blindfold on and i was to climb onto
the bed doggy style, mistress attached a vibrator to my ass and got ready to serve corporal, first up paddles, piak piak piak, then canes, den alternate between the 2, quite stim but manageable... she mentioned there are
bros who go to her just for corporal like 100-150 strokes that kind, so u will like her if it's ur kinda thing... mistress then took a toothbrush and started to brush my balls like polishing it, wah the effect like the
wartenberg pinwheel, juz not so abrasive so can torture longer, very creative there, i was squirming and trying to shrink my balls so she got less surface area to brush, didnt work very well, she was enjoying herself
having her way with my poor balls, being shaven, the contact was direct and very stim... nx mistress's hands were all over me, nipples, back, butt and a reverse handjob from behind, mistress ask if i like it, i said yea of
coz, den she ask y no sound lol, so i started to moan for her oh oh oh, better make some sound for her if not later corporal come back again... she also said that i was not to cum without permission, i'm guessing that
should be quite standard, nx mistress removed the vibrator from my ass, strapped another one to herself and proceed to slide up and down my ass, ooh dat felt good, as it was a 2 way, i can hear mistress moaning as well, dats
hot, oohs and aahs, we were trying to drown each other out with our moanings... in between she incorporated some padding to my butt cheeks too, once she done one round shiok shiok already, ask me to flip over and lie on my
back flat out on the bed like starfish, hands and legs fasten to the bed harness which she had prepared before hand, so now i was in a very vulnerable position, cant move and cant see... gawd wonder wad she going to do to
me nx...

nx mistress ask me to lift up my butt for her to attach another vibrator, this time stronger than the first one, mistress hands all over me again, ended up at my dick and giving me a handjob and licking my ears, ooh very
stim as my ears are sensitive so cant really tahan when girls breathe into, moan at or lick them, then she moved down to lick my nipples, also stim, gotta stop her else shoot liao game over already or worse, post orgasm...
nx 2 clamps to my nipples, quite sting, similar to clovers, den she on it, lucky not electro, juz vibrations but even den also quite strong, mistress left them there to do their thing while she proceed to the next item,
urethral sounds... tried before a few times, not really my thing but i'm open to it, mistress one is slightly different though, usual ones are the short stainless steel one, mistress one is a long silicon tube with a
vibrator control module connected to it, lubed up and inserted into my urethra, not sure if i can describe the feeling correctly but i try my best, it's not painful but kinda weird feeling coz urethra is used to pee and cum
coming out of it, so something going in will feel funny, plus mistress one is long so it went really deep in, i believe the sensation is akin to a 9" monster dick going into the pussy, shld be the same feeling... den mistress
on the vibration, wah very very stim, like getting fingered inside the urethra, felt so violated, although some mistress say the whole idea of sounding is not the physical sensation but the psychological aspect of something
entering and violating our most intimate part, but also lucky for me i only got to feel it and not see it (blindfold still on), else possibly i would have fainted or freaked out from the sight of it... nx return of the
toothbrush and this time a real single wartenberg pinwheel, mistress was having her way with my nipples and my balls, i was trying to siam her attacks but being tied up so not very successful, cannot tahan call for tolong,
beg mistress for mercy... mayb mistress c me kelian, she removed the urethral sound, turned around and sat on my face, ooh smells good, i shook and vibrated my head to please mistress, her hands didnt stop the toothbrush and
pinwheel though, the sensations keep coming while i tried to concentrate on worshipping mistress (thru her panties of coz, dun think y y pls), mistress start to moan, feels just that extra satisfying to know that mistress is
enjoying the session wif me...

finale, mistress was beside me stroking my dick, but for some reason it went soft, tried to get it up but again for some reason couldnt, i was worried and scared to disappoint mistress that i couldnt cum for her, mayb not
enuf rest or wad, usually nx day got session previous day i will kan cheong and excited until cannot sleep... mistress saw and changed strategy, she took a magic wand like thingy, stuck it to my perineum and got to work,
she said to me you can cum now, i was like oh ok, though inside i know it's highly impossible, soft how to cum right, boy was i wrong, in a matter of seconds i felt the urge to cum, and i really cum, shot my full load all
over my abdomen, the pleasure came in orgasmic waves, even after mistress cleaned up for me, I was still trembling from the experience, when mistress open the blindfold for me, it was so soothing to see her smiling face...
it was my first handsfree orgasm from prostate massage and in flaccid state, I was pleasantly shocked that I will get to experience it, previously I did read abt it but was sceptical, juz like the elusive big O, when pple
mention I juz take it with a pinch of salt, until today I experienced it myself then I know it is very real and possible... 20yrs in the scene, all kinds of massage, juagen, prostate or HJ i tried before, after over 30 SM
sessions, other mistress also did prostate massage for me but none felt as amazing as this, mistress said that cumming in this way will clear the prostate which has health benefits, subsequently when I pee also felt the flow
stronger... mistress also mentioned that for bros who have difficulty getting it up or cumming, this way will help too, although I can’t guarantee u will definitely cum but definitely worth a shot, it’s a long shot
nonetheless but very worthwhile one at that, who knows u might get to experience miracle come true...

To date, this is my most epic session ever, overall mistress is very nice and friendly, after shower, she sat me down, again, for a long chat, get to know each other, local scene etc... she is a dominitrix who truly enjoys
what she’s doing... she observes strict hygiene protoccol as well, wearing rubber gloves when she comes into contact with me, puts her toys in condom and washing them in alcohol after use... got a mistress once told me, go
to a session wif an open mind, if u go in with a checklist, likely u will be disappointed as depending on mood and time constraints etc, certain items might be unable to accomplish, on the contrary if go in without any
expectations, you will be pleasantly surprised, similar to ordering omakase, the surprise factor of not knowing what you will be getting is also a kick in itself...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 23-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To date, this is my most epic session ever, overall mistress is very nice and friendly, after shower, she sat me down, again, for a long chat, get to know each other, local scene etc... she is a dominitrix who truly enjoys
what she’s doing... she observes strict hygiene protoccol as well, wearing rubber gloves when she comes into contact with me, puts her toys in condom and washing them in alcohol after use... got a mistress once told me, go
to a session wif an open mind, if u go in with a checklist, likely u will be disappointed as depending on mood and time constraints etc, certain items might be unable to accomplish, on the contrary if go in without any
expectations, you will be pleasantly surprised, similar to ordering omakase, the surprise factor of not knowing what you will be getting is also a kick in itself...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
yea bro agree with u
nice writeup again
most people who come to see mistress they expect their checklist to tick then like tat might as well go prc to just fulfill their fetish ma
Old 23-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
yea bro agree with u
nice writeup again
most people who come to see mistress they expect their checklist to tick then like tat might as well go prc to just fulfill their fetish ma
tks for reading bro, but cant blame them, i used to do that as well until
that particular mistress corrected me then i realised this...
so now i have a better appreciation of what mistresses arrange for me...
Old 24-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
met Mistress Cleo (from Philippines) yesterday afternoon in a quiet hotel outside of town, this seems to be a hotel alot of dommes (overseas and local alike) like to use, aside from my fav hotel, this has been the hotel i
Nice read ....glad you enjoyed it....
Old 24-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nice read ....glad you enjoyed it....
tks for reading bro, yea i enjoyed it totally...
Old 24-09-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Johnnybush35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_28...-and-27th.html

I’m interested to have a session, can any bros tell me how she look and if the feet is as good as it look
Old 24-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now that backpage is dead, how are most of you finding out who is in town? Is there anything else besides Locanto?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1