The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ryokohirosue is Cool - loads of Potential
L18h18 L18h16

Hi to all bros out there..

I think it's time to share a small part of my story ..

Been to this 2 houses since last year L18H18G12 & L18H16G21. Everytime i go i would visit the same girl always. For the L18H18G12 abit extreme, guess she really fall in love with me that everytime i go, I would only need to pay first and go in she would just press the button to ask for extend. Most is 3 times which i really dont want more as my friends were waiting for me outside. After the session finished she would pass me the money to pay back her OKT for the extend period. Hmmm .. she even to the extend to come my house in the morning if i call her that's from monday to thursday. I felt so tightened up that i dare not visit L18H18 if she's sitting inside. Hah... Therefore i went over to L18H16G21, this is really a rare find as she appear to be fierce at the gallery. Go in and she get to know more about u, she will smile and looked so attractive. She give very good service with fair skin, natural C boobs, good bj and very good attitude.. Always have hard time booking her as she has alot of regular and those guys normally go in at least 3 times.. ZzZz..

Till now, the gal from H18G12 still calls me every now and then.. Sometimes every night after 4.30am .. She told me that she love me very much and often cry in the video calls when she ask me " do i have other darlings ".

Yesterday night i went to Geylang after work, wanting to find H18G21, but as usual she had her regular inside, OKT say most likely another 2 times maximum as he really go in for 3 times already. Therefore i seek for other alternative, and i saw this gal, G9. Very good looking gal, small size and last trip i actually wanted to call her but i scare G21 angry, therefore i didn't and waited 2 hours for G21.. This time, i dont care already, i just went in.. OHHH ... She say to me the moment she saw me last trip she kinda like me alot.. and hoping that i call her. Well, go into her room, i strip and she kept starring at my didi... and she say, what u eat and what your parents gave u which turns u to be quite good looking.. You must be a singapore star she said ZzZz.. Entertaining me i guess.. haha .. She offers very sweet and loving service with SOP but she offers me BBBJ which is very very good and even lick my asshole.. Song ... Her moaning was so great and she cums naturally without lubricant added at first entry. I enjoyed the session and i dont know how come i Cum as usually i cannot CUM if they dont have big assets. This gal doesn't have big assets, the most SMALL B. but the good attitude and the loving feelings turns me on i guess...

This is my little contribution ..

Regards
Old 18-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
siewmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h18 L18h16

Classic KC trap
Old 18-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
Mean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to all

If the TS has a Heart, he shouldn't had make such posting, especially on L18H18G12.

TS didn't even spare a thought for her, poor thing G12.

Now the whole world knows about this G12, whether true or fake, words will still go round.
If she comes to know about it, how will she feel? Pity her

Hope this will not affect her or her work.

Sigh Sigh Sigh

A Proud Member of SBF TIKO Club

Last edited by Mean Boy; 18-05-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 18-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: L18h18 L18h16

Son of the gun!!!!Wasted 1 min of my time reading this idiot's thread!!!!!!
Old 18-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -791 / Power: 0
jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck jinjialuck

lol,think you ar andy lau
Old 18-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Grider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: L18h18 L18h16

Man, you have a BS in BS, you know that?

It is just a loser fantasy, i'd say.
Been having all kinds of girls around the world, some as much as US$1000 for 1 hr. Never seen a prostitute who would pay for guest's stay. Not if you have 2 dicks. Not if your ball is as big as a tennis nor your penis a baseball bat. Not if you can keep it hard for 8 hours. No way.
Old 18-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
Zig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud ofZig Zach has much to be proud of

dumb fuck.
Old 18-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Boy View Post
Sigh Sigh Sigh
Sad but true and cannot delete thread once posted unless you are boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Son of the gun!!!!Wasted 1 min of my time reading this idiot's thread!!!!!!
SG is becoming like that le full of POSERS and SHOWERS!! Trying to boost their small little ego on the net

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinjialuck View Post
lol,think you ar andy lau
no he thinks he is Brad Pitt^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zig Zach View Post
dumb fuck.
nope is a DAMN BLOODY DUMB FUCK!!
Old 18-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ryokohirosue;2775662]she kept starring at my didi... and she say, what u eat and what your parents gave u which turns u to be quite good looking.. You must be a singapore star she said ZzZz..

Told her you ate my "essence" everday.S#@KER
Old 18-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Think this boy has an hidden agenda behind this la.Perhaps trying to get sbf bros to tell this gal and spite her?haha,sounds like another 666 story..
Old 18-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Think this boy has an hidden agenda behind this la.Perhaps trying to get sbf bros to tell this gal and spite her?haha,sounds like another 666 story..
you mean borrow other ppl's sword to kill huh??
Old 18-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

so moral of the story is ???

L18H18G12 is super madly in love with u giving u exceptional service to the extent of providing with u with what u just posted ...

L18H16G21 looks fierce outside but once in the room is actually very good to u ... only problem is she got many supporters who go for many sessions (piang eh u actually waited 2 hrs ??? before u gave up ... SALUTE) and ...

L18H16G9 want to potong jalan G21 queue and KC u deep deep now so give u super duper service as well only thing is her neh neh is not as big as G21

hmmmmmmmmmm ... so what is the conclusion of ur post ??? to share L18H16 gems or to share with the world how much L18H18G12 love u ???

IMO the private thing between u and 1818G12 should be just kept to urself la ... not everythin needs to be shared in this forum ... just my 2cents worth
Old 18-05-2008, 06:54 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

L18H16G21 gives me a special feelings and the best service among all the cat 50 girls... i don't find her fierce on the outside... she looks pretty and sweet looking to me n gives the best service i will be findin her soon once my vit m replenished and i will bring u bro jdi along too
Old 18-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
you mean borrow other ppl's sword to kill huh??
Of cos la,then he why so bo liao telling the whole world his encounter?perhaps trying to spite some other bros patronising her?

what we see with our eyes dont kill,its the words from our mouths that kill,muhahahaha!
Old 18-05-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
Mean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to allMean Boy is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: L18h18 L18h16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Boy View Post
If the TS has a Heart, he shouldn't had make such posting, especially on L18H18G12.
TS didn't even spare a thought for her, poor thing G12.
Now the whole world knows about this G12, whether true or fake, words will still go round.
Sigh Sigh Sigh
Bros,

Someone zapped my 4 points without leaving his nick, because of my sympathy on the girl.

L18h18 L18h16 18-05-2008 06:30 PM down

Such people, such mindset ?? tse tse tse

So sad, sigh sigh sigh....

A Proud Member of SBF TIKO Club
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1