The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
duckrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Noob question

i am goin to TN or health centre. Can i roughly know the current market price AS OF 28-4-2007 so i will not be chopped robert head,..Haha..Kindly enlighten me .
Old 28-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Noob question

there's plenty to read up in the Health Centre thread...you should get alot of answer from there...

lastly, bless you...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 28-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckrice View Post
i am goin to TN or health centre. Can i roughly know the current market price AS OF 28-4-2007 so i will not be chopped robert head,..Haha..Kindly enlighten me .
but, but, but now only 28-03-2007. u need a time machine leh... a bit too much to ask for in the health centre thread...

nah, ignore me. sorry, guys.
Old 28-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
but, but, but now only 28-03-2007. u need a time machine leh... a bit too much to ask for in the health centre thread...

nah, ignore me. sorry, guys.
Sorry sorry see la..Small bro see TN OR HC these 2 words cant tahan liao...that y theysay sex kill
Old 28-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro do you know duckeee by any chance? we miss him.
Old 28-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro do you know duckeee by any chance? we miss him.
No la..idun know there is this bro call duckeeee..I also any how pick a name one..i was sitting at mac using the wifi to serveSBF and registered..then dun know wat nick to use..See thru the glass window then across the road got a duckrice stall so make my nick as duckrice
Old 28-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
i can sense danger comeing from the darkside
bro...u lit tat good meh...your words contain double meaning and had seriously shifted the main suspect title onto some innocent soul...

my words no meaning one hor....

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 28-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

ah yo..sorry abt my sms english type too fast liao..sorry liao just now my female collegue walk in ma.. bend down asked me thing..so cold rainy afternoon liao still wan to let my eyes eat ice cream..then fingers anyhow press...i mean type haha!!!
Old 28-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro duckrice, tot u startin a futures mkt for tn & hc...;p

lucky u got female colleagues to giv u ice cream 2 eat while letting loose 2 half balls for yr viewing pleasure...
Old 28-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabt6x View Post
yo bro duckrice, tot u startin a futures mkt for tn & hc...;p

lucky u got female colleagues to giv u ice cream 2 eat while letting loose 2 half balls for yr viewing pleasure...
Ah ya u think my collegue veri chio meh? soso only Cai Bao( Veg Bun) . Now office hour lan lan can c c la.Wow lao got people let open goal at the (.)(.) there. U dun wan to score meh.. Score also must be clever dun " Kana pole then alert the goalkeeper".
When u are Hungry juz make this clear inside your mind " All Cai Bao ( Veg bun) is better than Ba Tiao "( Meat stick or in another word: Mr DICK) haha
Old 28-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
firstly wrong section to post, secondly you didn't specify current market price for what....
Old 28-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2 View Post
firstly wrong section to post, secondly you didn't specify current market price for what....
Sorry sorry boss! I dun mean it.. Actually i wonder veri long to see which place to post first i see Health centre section, I saw all is abt the location of TN or HC. i scared like i post there is like a disturbance to the bros there like this one is not a field report or even a write up on any specific HC.
So i lan lan got to write it here..pardon me..coz like no place like QNA for this question of mine.

Ya. AS for the price is like the service at the TN or HC

HJ-$
FJ-$
Never go so must ask ma.
Old 28-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am goin to TN or health centre. Can i roughly know the current market price........ AS OF 28-4-2007 so i will not be chopped robert head,..Haha..Kindly enlighten me.
Quote:

Ya. AS for the price is like he service at the TN or HC

HJ-$
FJ-$

Never go so must ask ma.
Ask your noob Qn in "Your Health Centre Guide", you won't go wrong. Below are my damage guide in HCs / TNs.

Services utilised in HCs.

HJ + With Clothes Off ~ No more den $50
BBBJ ~ No more than $60
FJ ~ Seldom do in there, $100 the max I will give.

Services utilised in TNs.

HJ + With Clothes Off ~ No more den $40
BBBJ ~ No more den $60
FJ ~ $80 the max I give.

"Your Health Centre Guide"
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49758&page=5

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 28-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro Rofl,

The prices u quoted does not include the initial entrance fee for the massage/tui na right?
Old 28-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilight View Post
Bro Rofl,

The prices u quoted does not include the initial entrance fee for the massage/tui na right?
Yup, entrance fee not included, of course, normally range from $38-$42.

The cheapest TN package I have got are $36 & $70 respecively. $36 for solid 45mins of massage followed by HJ + rabba, and $70 for 10mins of inexistent massage, and 45mins of humping, BBBJ, 69.... everything.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1