The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
22 Yr Old SYT 文彬, Great Service and GFE...A Legend is BORN...

Previous thread has been put into cold storage until wenbin agrees to pay the sponsor fee... Just reposting for the time being...

I arranged to meet 文彬 (Wen Bin) at one of the hotels this afternoon. Smsed her the room number and waited for her in the room. Ding Dong, opened the door and saw a SYT standing in front of me.

She came into the room and put her bag down on the stool and gave me a big hug, followed by kisses on the neck, cheeks and lips...She then ran her fingers across my chest and downwards before helping me to get undressed. Following which, she asked me to help her undress...hehehehehe...

Once undressed, she led me into the bathroom...asking me to wait outside the bathtub while she adjusted the water temperature. She asked me to test the water temperature and adjusted it to my preference before asking me to step into the bathtub with her.

She took a lot of soap and applied it on my body, asking me to turn around and applied the soap to my back area also. After that she asked me to turn around and asked me to soap her...NNKC...of course I like to soap gals...who wouldn't???

I took a bit of soap and started soaping her big boobs down to her stomach and he abalone....all this while she was rubbing her back on me and my dick was wedged between her butt...shiok siah...Then she turned around and hugged me and asked me to soap her back...NNKC...My dick is now standing at full attention and I was getting hot...seriously hot...and this is not due to the water temperature...

After soaping her back, she stepped back and washed the soap from my front and back and then asked me to wash away the soap for her...After that she asked me to take a towel and hand it to her and she helped me towel dry, after which she asked me to towel her dry also...

Going back to the room, she gave me a hug again and asked me to sit on the edge of the bed. She then took out a bottle of Oral B from her bag and poured a bit into a cup and added water into it. She then took a sip and started giving me an Oral B BBBJ...Wah...refreshing feeling!!!! My dick was now at full attention and she gave me a really solid BBBJ for a couple of minutes. After that she asked me to lie down on the bed, came over and started kissing me on the neck and down to my legs. She started licking the sides of my thighs and up the shaft of my dick to my little head and started a ferocious tongue lashing....followed by a couple minutes of BBBJ...She then took a sip of Oral B and gave me another Oral B BBBJ...By this time, I was super high already...and asked her to cap me.

After capping me, she sat down on my dick and began humping me quickly...wahahahahahaha...never in my life have I ever found a gal who can hump as hard and quickly as she can...she then lay down on me and and used her hips to hump my dick...solid lah...sibei buay tahan...but I'm not called 猛男for no reason...

After a few minutes, I asked her for missionary...she lay down and I started thrusting into her...deep long and fast thrusts...I could see that she was enjoying it and she was moaning softly...nothing fake about that as I could smell her cunt juice...All this while she was running her finger nails along my back giving me an electrifying feeling...

After around 15 minutes, I finally came inside her...and boy was I tired...lay down feeling super duper tired...she took off my condom and cleaned me up. Then she went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth and washed up a bit before coming back to the room and lay down beside me, her head on my arms.

We then watched TV until one hour was up and she then helped me wash up and I departed from the hotel a happy and sextified man...

Now for the ratings:

Name: 文彬 (Wen Bin)
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 34B
Body: 8/10, slim and no fat/tummy at all
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ with Oral B/Listerine Mouth Wash: 8.5/10
Normal BBBJ: 7.5/10
COB / CIM / COF: Available
FJ: 7.5/10 (wet and hardworking)
Attitude/Service: 8/10 (One of the best I've tried so far)
GFE: 8/10

Damage: $80 / 1 / 1, $130 / 2 / 2
Old 25-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22 Yr Old SYT 文彬, Great Service and GFE...A Legend is BORN...

zhun zhun just log in again, first camper
Old 25-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday some pple smsed/called her to make an appointment but was unable to reach her. I managed to contact her this morning and found out that yesterday she had a big argument with her landlord and was given until today to move out of the house she is currently staying in.

That's why she shut off her HP yesterday as she was busy hunting for a new accommodation. This morning, when I called her, she was packing her stuff as she had already found a new place.

She informed me that she will not be working today as she is waiting for her landlord to return and settle the outstanding issues with him before moving to her new place.

If everything is settled today, she will be starting work tomorrow.

Those who want to try her, PM me for her contact.
Old 25-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
wow lau eh!!! no wonder yester wan to rtf cannot get her

TS better fast fast update when can cheong hor, kamsia many
Si PL, too bad I forgot to copy your PCC FR on her...otherwise I will repost it here also.

Yeah lor...she really sibei suay...just start work and this sort of thing happen...

I just called her and she is still waiting for her landlord to return so that she can settle all the outstanding stuff with him.

Anyway, those who want to try/rtf her better fast hand fast leg...

Heard she got MANY smses yesterday from people wanting to book appointment with her.
Old 25-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
charlton231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Please share contact. Thank you.
Old 25-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
wow lau eh!!! no wonder yester wan to rtf cannot get her

TS better fast fast update when can cheong hor, kamsia many
NNKC...
You so fast wanna RTF meh???
Before someone come back SiBo???
Ha ha ha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Si PL, too bad I forgot to copy your PCC FR on her...otherwise I will repost it here also.

Yeah lor...she really sibei suay...just start work and this sort of thing happen...

I just called her and she is still waiting for her landlord to return so that she can settle all the outstanding stuff with him.

Anyway, those who want to try/rtf her better fast hand fast leg...

Heard she got MANY smses yesterday from people wanting to book appointment with her.
She did reply my yesterday sms today at 12pm...
Need to wait until tomorrow then start work...
So wait loh...
Old 25-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamper View Post
NNKC...
You so fast wanna RTF meh???
Before someone come back SiBo???
Ha ha ha...

She did reply my yesterday sms today at 12pm...
Need to wait until tomorrow then start work...
So wait loh...
Yeah, when i called her she told me that quite a number of people smsed her yest for an appointment.

I told her that she must reply all the smses and explain why she was uncontactable yesterday as a matter of courtesy. Otherwise people might get the wrong impression of her and this will affect her greatly in future.
Old 25-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah, when i called her she told me that quite a number of people smsed her yest for an appointment.

I told her that she must reply all the smses and explain why she was uncontactable yesterday as a matter of courtesy. Otherwise people might get the wrong impression of her and this will affect her greatly in future.
Wah!!!
Really a very responsible Senior Trainer hor...
Ha ha ha...

cheers
hamper
Old 25-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah!!!
Really a very responsible Senior Trainer hor...
Ha ha ha...

cheers
hamper
At the end of the day, nobody want to sms for an appointment and not get a reply. Or call for an appointment and find the the phone is always switched off. People will feel that she is rude and does not appreciate the business they are giving her.

That is why I have stressed to her that she must reply all smses no matter what happens.
Old 25-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

Just confirmed...She will be starting work tomorrow...

Those who want to try her, sms her for an appointment if you have the ctc already, otherwise PM me for the ctc...
Old 25-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 14
rwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrwrw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro any pic?
Old 25-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know so MANY Char Bor how I know if you know her or not???

Wat updated training report u want???

NNKC...tml I going to take sexier pics of her...hopefully with a TOY...
Better dont hijack ppl thread and TCSS...
We talk here...

NNKC...
New Sexy photo is new update mah...
With TOY also??? 哇!可以搞那麽多花樣麽???
Frankly speaking, the photo now not really so attractive leh...
Perhaps can reference some Good photo with Good Feedback... ha ha...
Or get a provened photo taker to do the job loh...
Kee kee...

cheers
hamper
Old 25-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Better dont hijack ppl thread and TCSS...
We talk here...

NNKC...
New Sexy photo is new update mah...
With TOY also??? 哇!可以搞那麽多花樣麽???
Frankly speaking, the photo now not really so attractive leh...
Perhaps can reference some Good photo with Good Feedback... ha ha...
Or get a provened photo taker to do the job loh...
Kee kee...

cheers
hamper
U never see I never re-post the photos meh??? New photos taken will definately be MUCH better because my professional camera will finally come out of the dry cabinet...

I have a LOT of things that I will slowly train her to do one...Like that then people will not grow bored of her...everytime got NEW pattern...Nowadays where to find???

Paging for Si PL...
Old 25-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
U never see I never re-post the photos meh??? New photos taken will definately be MUCH better because my professional camera will finally come out of the dry cabinet...

I have a LOT of things that I will slowly train her to do one...Like that then people will not grow bored of her...everytime got NEW pattern...Nowadays where to find???

Paging for Si PL...
Ha ha ha...
Good to hear that...

Why you paging for Si PL leh???
Dont tell me his Tongue is the TOOL you mentioned which help to take new photo with your professional carema???
Wah!! Like that really NEW PATTERN in SBF loh...
Sure no where to find...
Ha ha ha...

cheers
hamper
Old 25-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha ha...
Good to hear that...

Why you paging for Si PL leh???
Dont tell me his Tongue is the TOOL you mentioned which help to take new photo with your professional carema???
Wah!! Like that really NEW PATTERN in SBF loh...
Sure no where to find...
Ha ha ha...

cheers
hamper
No...no...no...

Si PL's tongue is the tool that WB will be using as a prop for her sexy pics that I will take with my professional camera...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread