The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
futbol83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ω。Sexy Sultry gal ~ FJ n Massage Services ~Xiao Qian 小茜~sexy pic。ω

bro...mind to share xiao qian contacts with me? Im wishing to try her service...Thanks bro soon..
Old 15-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
soon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to all

Hi bros,pls check ur pm...
Old 15-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sexyboy2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, interested. Pls PM her contact. Thks.
Old 15-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 15
shitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond repute

bro bro, can i have this ctc too ... thnaks
Old 15-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Crave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please share contacts. Read already must try, just nice body aching like to have some massage at the same time. Thank you.
Old 15-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Samster

soon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitty_pants View Post
bro bro, can i have this ctc too ... thnaks
pls check ur pm...
Old 15-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Such a pretty gal for $100 at two shots!!!!! Can I try bro!!!!!
Old 15-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
splitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Soon629 is the man for discovering this great gem!!

Having some free slots between meetings sneak out and arranged for an afternoon slot. Slutty dressing with cleverage bursting out at the seams was a turn on for me. Having met her for the 2nd time this was like a homecoming to her... hahaha.. claiming like she was having stomach pains after my last session, remembering me in her dreams etc... take all with a pinch of salt but hear also shiok to my ego lar.

Once in room, both stripped and got down to biz. This horny fox wanted straight missionary but I insisted on massage 1st. Short massages on the shoulders and back before delibrate emphasis on my ass rims and thighs. Immediatly steamed.... bloody hell...

Once flip over, the smirk on her face tells me that it was her revenge for delaying the inevitable. Next came her legendary "Fire-Ice" massage treatment on my 2IC. TIP-TOP BBBJ brough me to the heaven door!! Had to stop her b4 i ejaculate out and spoilt the fun.

She quickly cap me using her tounge & the real FJ action begins. Cowgal, missionary, spoon before I carried her to the mirror. lolz.... sibei hiong gal... she claimed she eaten goats meat last nite ... just for me.... damm bloody power.. moans and screams were all authentic. (Can you imagine 100 pom pom gals screaming at your every footballing move...that's the feeling!!)

Took a while b4 i shot out. Rested and washed up together. Another great session!!

FR summary

Xiao Qian 小茜

Origins: ShenYang
Looks : 6.2/10 (MILF, 163 tall, 45kg, fair skin, pinkish brown nips, minor stretch marks on tummy, slim build)
Boobs : 34C ( a bit saggy but firm)
Autoroam : Yessss
Catbath: 7.5/10 (experienced on Chest, thighs and balls)
BBBJ: 10/10 "Fire/Ice" treatment is TIP-TOP with hot water
Frenching : Light frenching
GFE: 9/10
Attitude & service levels : 10/10
RTM: Of course!! (Well worth the 2nd time!!)
Damage: 100 w/in 2 hrs.

** I value her 101% devotion to me during the session. Purposely put to her hp to silent mode in her bag & only refered to it after the session. (True professional) Now I know why sometimes her return calls take a while longer. She is my 2nd choice after Yoko**
Old 15-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakhakdavid View Post
Yo bros out there, visited her yesterday for a session of 2hrs.
This is my 1st FR here , do enjoy reading.

Call her, Meet up, Frankly saying she is some MILF material. We started badly cause both of us not so familiar in this area, we spend around 30mins + looking for a hotel.

Once inside rm, i turned horny, we striped ourselves asap. She looked at my cock and say why so swollen and hard,i could tell shes really horny too. She walked into the bathroom, i followed closely behind her. Was thinking of doggie her straight cause of her well-endowed body but nah we proceed to bath together.

SOP follow on,i helped her wash her part, she helped mine.Okay cleanliness part ready. Back on bed, i thought she was gonna do her massage thing but no she wanted a straight fuck asap. I didn't even ask for a bbbj, she was already down on her knees sucking hard.

Well i actually prefer a bj with cap, i m the safety 1st type. But whatever lar, it was actually pretty good. Blowing for 5 mins +, she then requested me to do a missionary on her. But nah, i m the paying customer here haha.I told her to ride me 1st then she can have what she wants. Well she thought i was the lazy type making her work more, nevertheless she obeyed and Woo hoo there it go.

Nice ride: her boobs were there swinging up and down, vagina in and out of my cock. I let her work hard 1st before rewarding ,she was quite hardworking moaning hard closing her eyes. I couldn't bear it anymore, start grabbing her boobs fondling it softly as her actions start getting passionate, I squeezed those boobs hard.She was so aroused then i hug her body forward towards me making sure her boobs were touching my body, i pumped her hard and fast and she was in ecstasy.

We switched position, but at this time, my cock is still inside there, i merely sit up making her lie flat on bed. PUMP Pump PUmp while siting straight up.Then off the bed, me standing up with both feet on the ground, PIAK PIAK PIAK her good, she likes it so much and the moan keep getting louder. Turned her around, doggie her grabbing her waist keep on smashing her pigu and boy it was real fast. I controlled my interval HARD and SLOW, FAST and GENTLE. While doggie, i stopped for awhile wanna hold her tits badly. She let me squeezed them hard.

All this last for like 40mins, i could feel my legs cramping soon. So i told her lets rest abit, she abide and we both lied on the bed. She rest on my chest
played with my cock abit, I response by hugging her tight. Chat abit and she commented that i was actually those "难搞" type. Moments later she felt so adventurous again like wanting to conquer me. We engaged sex again, she was putting in 100% effort trying to make me cum. It was too HOT, we both sweat inside a 23'c air-con rm. Then i suggested we tried bathroom doggie with flowing tap water on us. This time the PIAK PIAK PIAK sound was even louder, i could feel the speed going faster and faster.

That was it, i stopped banging her after 10 minutes without cuming. Then told her i wish to rest now. I proceed to clean myself up, then went back into the rm wanting to put on my clothes back. She told me still have some time left, so ask me to try her massage. I thought why not

Massage not bad lor, i was asked to lie facing downwards on the bed. Her hand massage so so bah, i felt relaxed abit, she start using her tits rubbed againt my back. Shiok sia, i m horny again !!! i almost wanna turn around let her breast massage me on the front but paiseh to asked. Then she turned me around saw my kkj still very hard, offered to do a HJ. I say u tried lor HAHAHA. Theres some skill from her but i was too difficult (this i myself already know) despite good efforts she couldn't make me cum, i felt its okay so i say some nice stuffs abt her been a nice women blarblarblar to console her abit.

Ending part is realli FUNNY: read on

Well we get up,dress back, decided to part. She even mentioned somethg like introducing a fellow sister as a gf to me. I was like whatever bah Then she wanted me to leave 1st, as she was scared like really scared that police will come anytime. I reply "HUH WTF !!!" i stroke her hair abit then say " Your 1st time?" but judging from her skills and MILF looks can't be rite !!! she say " why?" i say "I haven't paid YET" she laughed off immediately. WAHAHAHA actually deep inside i was thinking : did i just bang her too hard, she is like brain-freeze sia.
Hi bro hakhakdavid
Appreciate for FR...
Old 15-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
StevieG_8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can pass me the contact? I see the FR till beh tahan liao. Wanna faster go bang this vixen.
Old 16-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitwhale View Post
Thanks to Bro Soon629 for this great service gem!.
Arranged for an morning slot at area G. First impression, sexy foxy siren!

Great massage using combination of hard presses and elbow on back, legs etc.
Superb conversationalist. Complimenting me on looks, build etc.... half way to heaven liao...hahaha..

Once flip over, the action begins, "Fire-Ice" massage treatment on 2ic. The bbbj is TIP-TOP!! My 2ic almost died under her tounge! She proceeded to raise 2ic up again with combination of bbbjc and hj and massage of balls.

Cap & the real FJ action begins. Cowgal, missionary, spoon, standing, raised elevator all tried and accomplished. Real moaning & screams all included. Ejaculated, rested and slept togther to recover from the exerctions. Help to wash up too. GFE - song song man!!

FR summary

Xiao Qian 小茜

Looks : 6/10 (MILF, 163 tall, 45kg, fair skin, pinkish brown nips, minor stretch marks on tummy, slim build) Her looks grows on you.
Boobs : 34C
Autoroam : Yes with external fingering.
RTM: YES!! (I am missing her "fire/ice" treatment liao!)

** No rush, no picking up of customers calls, 101% devotion to you. I felt like an emperor for the 120mins!! Value for money! Pls take care of this service gem! Sorry non-chinese Bros, she entertains Chinese bros cause of the communication issue **
hi bro splitwhale
Appreciate for FR....
Old 16-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitwhale View Post
Bro Soon629 is the man for discovering this great gem!!

Having some free slots between meetings sneak out and arranged for an afternoon slot. Slutty dressing with cleverage bursting out at the seams was a turn on for me. Having met her for the 2nd time this was like a homecoming to her... hahaha.. claiming like she was having stomach pains after my last session, remembering me in her dreams etc... take all with a pinch of salt but hear also shiok to my ego lar.

Once in room, both stripped and got down to biz. This horny fox wanted straight missionary but I insisted on massage 1st. Short massages on the shoulders and back before delibrate emphasis on my ass rims and thighs. Immediatly steamed.... bloody hell...

Once flip over, the smirk on her face tells me that it was her revenge for delaying the inevitable. Next came her legendary "Fire-Ice" massage treatment on my 2IC. TIP-TOP BBBJ brough me to the heaven door!! Had to stop her b4 i ejaculate out and spoilt the fun.

She quickly cap me using her tounge & the real FJ action begins. Cowgal, missionary, spoon before I carried her to the mirror. lolz.... sibei hiong gal... she claimed she eaten goats meat last nite ... just for me.... damm bloody power.. moans and screams were all authentic. (Can you imagine 100 pom pom gals screaming at your every footballing move...that's the feeling!!)

Took a while b4 i shot out. Rested and washed up together. Another great session!!

FR summary

Xiao Qian 小茜

Origins: ShenYang
Looks : 6.2/10 (MILF, 163 tall, 45kg, fair skin, pinkish brown nips, minor stretch marks on tummy, slim build)
Boobs : 34C ( a bit saggy but firm)
Autoroam : Yessss
RTM: Of course!! (Well worth the 2nd time!!)

** I value her 101% devotion to me during the session. Purposely put to her hp to silent mode in her bag & only refered to it after the session. (True professional) Now I know why sometimes her return calls take a while longer. She is my 2nd choice after Yoko**
Hi bro splitwhale
Appreciate for FR...
Old 16-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I would like to thanks Bro Soon629 for sharing Xiao Qian contact.

Yesterday, i make arrangement with her as her stated time. Too bad she was late 20min.

Once in the room, she quickly told me why she late blah blah. I take as she sing song to me. After that she led me to the bath room and wash me clean and i ask her for a BBBJ she say no problem to do it. While she was doing her job, she say that is no good doing so she lead me to the bed.

Once in the bed, she ask me to relax and she will perform her tactic like BBBJ with hot and cold water. After some times, i told her that i want to cum out and she quickly do a HJ instead of FJ.

So 1 round is finish and she do massage for me, during the conversation she mention is good in the FJ as massage she just learn. It depend on yourself to count her massage as for my opinion i think her massage is so so. During the back massage, she use her boobs to massage mine and try to see my IC is it fallan sleep or wake up.

When she do her boobs massage infront, my IC react so we began to start the ball rolling like she to the BJ 1st, once my IC start growing hard, she will cap it and ask me pumps her.

She really can scream and enjoy while i pump her instead of her sitting doing it.

Here is my FR summary

Xiao Qian 小茜

Looks : 5/10 (MILF, fair skin, pinkish brown nips, minor stretch marks on tummy, slim build)
Boobs : 34C
Autoroam : Yes with external fingering as she seems to like it
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10 hot water and cold water treatment
Frenching : NO
GFE: 7/10
Attitude & service levels : 8/10
RTM: Maybe!! (TS got few gals in hand may wish to try out)
Old 16-10-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ColeJerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, may I hv her contact pls. Thanks
Old 16-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster