The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
Arrange and meet up with this FL.
But it was not smooth as she arrived 40 mins later due to another bro extend or what.There is no GFE during the transition to hotel, just plain stranger walking together. I thought maybe in the hotel, she would change for the better, but things still never improves.I know siao liao, this time sure cannot song song gao jurong liao.Try very hard to break the ice, but still not much chemistry. dont know is it the last session she work too hard or what,She looked rather moody.
Once in the room, she quickly undress like rushing for time and go for shower.I shower alone right after her.On the bed, she just lay down there waiting for my action, oh not...siao liao. not even get BJ from her, totally no mood liao. when rod harden, capped and faster pump her hard hard in missionary. wash up and leave hotel fast fast.

Looks - 6.5/10 ( got pimples )
Body - 6.5/10. Slim
Boobs - 32A. Round small boobs
Bj - 0 (no BJ)
Fj - 5/10, tight and good AV sound effect earn her passed
GFE - 2/10. well...total stranger feel
Rtf - HELL NO!!!
Damage - 80/1/1 + rm + CD
Bro just because you have bad encouter with her dosen't means she treat all bro same with you!
Don't just zap people like that!!
ALL JUNIOR BRO please take note don't write FR for Genie if not sure get ZAP 6 point!!!Sorry TS

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 27-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play-And-Pay View Post
Thanks bro for your FR posting.
Will upped you with my humble points.
Thanks bro

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold

Bump. Bump
Old 29-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Darkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to beholdDarkrunner is a splendid one to behold

If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true..
You gotta make a big impression, I gotta like what you do...
- Genie in a bottle, Christina Aguilera

Today got sudden 'activation' to check out a gal. We met up at a Food Court for lunch, and chatted there. Understand from her that she is currently studying and need to make some extra 'pocket' money. Cos of peak occupancy of H81, we decided to go to XXXX Hotel. Even in the car, she is a very shy gal, reminds me of my first crush at polytechnic.

Once in the room, she asked to shower alone, as she dare not show me her body yet. So I slowly lay her on the bed, and just chit chatted with her. Even made some cold jokes to make her laugh.

As I kiss her gently on her lips, I caressed her under the towel. Very GF feeling. Slowly her breathing gets heavy, and her hands also went autoroaming. I guided her hands to slowly unzip my jeans and prep my SAR21. I slowly peal off her towel to reveal everything, and slowly rubba rubba all her erotic spots. Soon, the familiar moans came on

金妮:“不要... 不要... 不要停... 你好坏。“

I capped on and mounted a full assault. At first, deep into her enemy forest, grabbing hold of both mountains. Unleashed the doggies, and a few flexible positions. Finally started heavy artillery bombardment until my final shot.

After final shot, she cuddled up next to me... GFE to the MAX!!! and even fell asleep a bit. She said she orgasmed two or three times already, legs too weak now, body too sensitive. (Some bros may say it is practised BS, but I sure feel SHOIK when she says it with her CFM look to her)

During the last washup, 金妮 did offer to help clean me up, and even gave the SAR21 tip a fast lick.

Pity my cash not enuff to pay for more time and more artillery... but one shot is enough for now.

Bros, this gal is still a bit green, and need some guidance (like JC GF)... if you are expecting commandos, please look at my other gals...

Details:
Name: Genie 金妮
Look: 7.5/10 (SYT poly girl look)
Body: 7/10 ( slim, almost wan to treat her a Big Mac meal)
Boob: 34A (Not for boob lovers, but great for people who like the SYTs.)

Frenching: 8/10 (very GFE feeling, but you need to rub her correctly)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (wet and TIGHT!!)

Rates : $80/1shot/60mins(exclude room charges & CD)

CLICK HERE For Picture and Contact
Old 30-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Weekend Bumping....!!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Bump. Bump
Old 01-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Siasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiasucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A BIG apology to all Bros...

Due to some urgent personal issues, GENIE had to rush back to her home in China, and is NOT IN SINGAPORE now...

Therefore, please do not ask for more contacts...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1