The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
CircleOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ZiXuan - Tall & Slim, Young GND 80/1/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Alright, bros!

Will be meeting her tomorrow.

Please dun potong jalan me hor.

Wait for my FR!

Ciao!
haha you big bro (Dai Gor Ma) who dare to potong jalan...
wa see pple can ve 2 shots within 1.5 hours...me lan lan n admire so much ....cos old man like me take 2 plus hours..may be still cannot...
any way worth a try/ies for horning GND
Happy Cheonging...
Old 07-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
SkyHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Cheonging101, thank you for giving me the ctc.

I have try her last week, but no time to write FR.

IMO, her look quite good especially put down the hair and can get more than 5.5. You will not reject her if you see her. Anyway, her attitude is even better. She is shy, friendly. Most important she get horny and wet pussy after warm up.

looks: 6.5/10 (Definitely not MILF)
French: Allowed
boobs: B cup, not brown, not big nipple, natural and nice to squeeze
body: 8/10 well kept body, no tummy, smooth, fair and tender, SYT body type
fj: 9/10 wet pussy,
$80 for 2 shots! Worth it!!!

OMG... after this FR. I feel horny again to think of her wet pussy. I am going to meet her.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
bennygoh84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbennygoh84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro Cheonging, just wondering if I qualify to get ZiXuan's contact?
Old 09-05-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi SB Cheonging101,
Nice frs. May I have ZX contact please. Will post FR after session. THANK U VERY MUCH.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i hv ctc....thx
Old 09-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

hi bro cheonging101, can i have zx's contact pls? thank you..
Old 10-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Okay, my turn to write FR... Finally rain stop but the weather so fucking hot and humid. Heng I spent 2 hours hiding in the hotel room with ZX.

Anyway, met her yesterday morning 10am.

At the counter booking for a room, I saw a damn chio MILF. Wanted to ask for her contacts but I think she looks damn ex type.

So, took the card and stayed in the hotel till ZX arrive. As the last time I saw her, her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she was wearing a rather boring outfit without make-up so I did not expect too much.

When I open the door... FWAH LANS EH! Immediately jack her looks ratings to 7. Her hair was down, framing her rosy chipmunk cheeks, with pouty red lips. She was in a black OL attire that complements her long slender legs.

We chatted a little and found out that many bros got "pah jiao" and kept telling her that I was the one who said that she looks like Mo Xiao Ling. Oi, hello... Can point out which part was it? Dun anyhow besmirch hor! I said Mo Xiao Ling is 4 points, Lin Zhi Ling is 9 points. I rated ZX as 5.5 points (without makeup). Now, I can confirm ZX looks is 7 points (with makeup).

The bro who go and tell her I said she look like Mo Xiao Ling please go and apologise to her and tell her you shoot bird.

That said, she stripped and... oh my god... flawless smooth and fair skin on a tight and slim body. It's like watching a China gymnast strip in front of me. See also leak pre-cum non-stop. So, she brought me to the bathroom to clean my cock. I also helped to wash her (already washed) pussy. In the bathroom, can see her nips up close. Wah piangs eh... very light but puffy suckable nips... which was what I did. Almost cannot stop sucking it.

Fast forward to the bed, she told me that Saturday got one huge bro (1.9m tall, 90kg, large cock) fucked her till her stomach pain. Bro, I think your tool went too deep and vigorous. Probably damaged her womb liao. Poor girl also not enuff money (because her business was bad due to cock-eyed bro telling peope that she looks like Mo Xiao Ling) to go see gynaecologist.

Bo bian, I have to go really gentle. After giving her an orgasm with my tongue, she gave me a BBBJ! Totally unexpected. Although suction and skill was not the best, but I have to give her credit for being patient and totally no scraping of teeth at all! We had a slow fuck in missionary position for over half an hour and I came with about 10+ spurts of semen. I guess having a hot young thing with a really tight and wet pussy moaning under you for more than 30 minutes does that to people.

Seeing that her womb was still in pain, we decided to abort 2nd shot and went to have lunch together before separating.

My Final Ratings:
Looks: 7 (I rate Felicia Chin at this level also. Note: ZX don't look like Felicia Chin. Just same rating only. Please don't tell her, "Eh? You don't look like Felicia Chin leh! Bro C101 say... blah blah blah...")
Body: Fashion Model type body with VERY Firm B cup boobs and very suckable light brown nipples.
BBBJ: 6/10 (No teeth! But can improve... hopefully can CIM next time.)
Pussy: Small amount of hair but quite long. No smell. Very warm and tight.
FJ: Only tried 1 position because she was in pain. Maybe when she recover got more pattern.
Damage: $80/1.5 hrs/2 shots

Beware clones...
Old 10-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
command deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first fr. tried zixuan last fri. meet her at her place downstair and went to balestier cos she afraid police nearby.

look: 7/10 (long straight hair, decent appearance)
body: 10/10 (fair, smooth, small sexy waist)
catbath: sop
frenching: allow
bj: 6/10 (after a while told me she has ulcer on that day so tell her no need)
fj: 8/10
Old 10-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for FR, bro.

Too bad cannot change title because now should put as SYT if she put on make-up.

Going home now!

Beware clones...
Old 10-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
apget28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for the contact.

Looks: 8/10 (Definitely SYT, looks better with her tinted hair let down)
French: Allowed
Boobs: B- cup (quite small but still okay, natural and nice to squeeze
small pink nipple
Body: 8/10 (well kept body very slim, no tummy, smooth, fair and tender, SYT body type, love that mini skirt she was wearing)
BBBJ: 6/10 (was told only BJ but maybe she like my mushroom head dick, ask me want BBBJ or not, I sure say yes. quite good but with room for improvement)
CIM: Yes (suck me dry dry)
Painting: Yes (nice pussy lips and she love to be painted)
FJ: 9/10 (wet pussy, will leak out lots of juice when she cum)
RTF: Yes for that price
$80 for 2 shots WORTH IT (actually it is 1 CIM and 2 FJ for me, tip her for her effort)

Slim and long legged girl. BBBJ with room for improvement. Pussy wet easily and let out soft moans when you hit the right spot. She said she love my big mushroom head because feel very good in her pussy. Will clam you with her long legs when she cum. Lots of juice when she cum she even left a patch on the bed sheet after fucking 2 round.

Remark: Zi Xuan is a soft spoken and well manner girl whom you would love to care for and treat her nicely. Show her you are a gentleman and she will treat you like her BF.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
SkyHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ball-less bro, you zap me and comment that Zixuan don't look good and said I am a clone. Suck your own foot...

Now TS also have to admit that ZiXuan looks can rate 7 higher that my rating.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Bro Skyhigh, mai hot.

They are probably OKTs.

Strange that they want to come here disturb when ZX is a 22 yo SYT charging 80/1.5 hrs/2 shots with BBBJ (till CIM complimentary??? Described by bro apget28... but I asked ZX and she say she did not CIM leh...) but only get 1 or 2 customers per day.

It's not like she snatched away all the customers...

Beware clones...

Last edited by Cheonging101; 11-05-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam-wang View Post
anyone tried her recently?
Bro, you already have her contact. I really don't understand.

How recent you want? 2 minutes ago?

There are already many FRs on her already. Most recent is less than 1 week ago.

What you want?

Beware clones...
Old 12-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Going off soon!

Short recap:
Looks: 7
Body: Fashion Model type body with VERY Firm B cup boobs and very suckable light brown nipples.
BBBJ: 6/10 (No teeth! But can improve... hopefully can CIM next time.)
Pussy: Small amount of hair but quite long. No smell. Very warm and tight.
FJ: Only tried 1 position because she was in pain. Maybe when she recover got more pattern.
Damage: $80/1.5 hrs/2 shots

Beware clones...
Old 13-05-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zonney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

can pm ZX contact?? thanks !!